February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Hi. I am Chiara.
     I Will be a STM, my DD is three and I found out yesterday about my pregnancy. I was here in these boards for my first pregnancy and I found lots of support and useful info.
    I am probably due on the 19th of Feb. I'll try to book an appointment with my OB/GYN later. I am staying with her, I liked her during my first pregnancy, I was Just lucky b/c I went there when I found out without first hearing any opinions on her... Yesterday I messaged her after the test and she reccommended to start taking folic acid.
    Now for the scary part... I will be 43 next Mon. I am very worried because of my age. When I had DD I was 39 but everything went well, but still I cannot stop worrying...
    Last thing... Sorry if you find typos, but I am in Italy and my phone has an italian autocorrect, so funny things come out sometimes.

• Loading the player...
  • Hello! 
    I'm 28 years old, this is a first pregnancy for me. My EDD is February 26th (two days after my birthday!). We just started TTC and had a positive test June 28th! I work in the school system with special needs children and have two fur babies. Oliver the cat and Beau the dog, both 6 this year. 
  • Hey everyone! I am 6+5 today  This is my first pregnancy and first time on this discussion board so not sure what all of the abbreviations me but I'll get it.  My EFF right now is Feb 26,2018.  We had a natural conception after trying for 8 months, the Clomid for 3,  and one failed pregnancy.  Im very hopeful for this one!   
  • Hi Everyone! I've been lurking for a while and realized I should probably introduce myself. I'm a FTM and due on February 1st! This pregnancy wasn't completely planned. DH and I were planning to TTC in July but as luck would have it we got lucky two months sooner than we originally planned. I'm 27 and DH and I have been together 6 years but only married for 9 months. I'm excited to be on this journey with all of you!
  • smallberrysmallberry member
    edited July 2017
    Hi everyone!
    Im expecting my second child, I have a 5yr old boy. Im 7 weeks 5days today and my due date is 18th February :) Me and my soon to be husband are really excited. We havent told our son about this yet but we plan on doing it around 12weeks.. unless I will get bigger soon and not be able to hide it for that long
  • DayliannaDaylianna member
    edited July 2017
    Hi. We have the same EDD 02/28/17.
  • Hi everyone. I am 7w1d today. Due date is February 23rd. 
  • @chirico3 my mom was 43 when she had me and I'm completely healthy! I have a couple friends that have had babies in their forties and all have had successful pregnancies and healthy babies.
  • NKF312NKF312 member
    HI everyone!  My husband and daughter (4 next week!) and I currently live in the Bay Area of California, are originally from Chicago, and will be moving to Florida in a few months.   Our due date is Feb 10th.
    Look forward to getting to know every one . The bump community was amazing through my first pregnncy and beyond
  • Hi guys!
    i have been quietly following for a few weeks. I got my positive may 30 and have an estimated due date of feb 9. I will be a first time mom. My husband and I have struggled w infertility for 3 years- 4 iuis, 2 ivfs and 2 miscarriages. Just had a 9 week us and everything is looking great so we have let down our guard slightly and decided to get a little excited. Happy to be here!
  • kahlya88kahlya88 member
    edited July 2017
    Hey Everyone! 
    I'm Kahlya, 28 and excited to be a STM! 
    EDD of March 3, but planned csection will be late February. 
    Had an early MC last cycle and keeping my hopes high this time around. 
    My first ultrasound is scheduled for July 31st.
    looking forward to sharing this new journey with everyone
  • Congrats everyone! I'm 31 and this is my first pregnancy. I'm 9w3d. EDD 2/9. Im so excited and nervous. I'm glad I found this place! You guys are awesome :) 
  • mpp06mpp06 member
    @jaguirre227 o my goodness, another with #6! Same here, congratulations!! I'm due the 5th!
  • Hi everyone! I lurked this board in 2015 for my entire first pregnancy
  • Hello all! I am a first time mom and have just discovered this board! I'm due 2/18. We got our bfp on 6/12 following a 5 day frozen transfer (ivf).  Looking forward to being a part of this community! 
  • @sugarcoateddonut we have the same due date! Welcome. :) 
  • GG620GG620 member
    edited July 2017
    @bumpadmin please delete

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• GG620 said:
    @bumpadmin please delete
    Why delete? An intro thread is standard and it's a pinned thread. I've read through & nothing bad in here that would necessitate the thread being deleted.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• starlastarla member
    GG620 said:
    @bumpadmin please delete
    ???
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Hi! FTM, I'm 7w4d today and due 2/27! I found out I was pregnant exactly one week before our one year wedding anniversary and I was shocked! Baby is a bit ahead of our timeline that we had laid out for having kids, but I've fully accepted it now and am so excited! I have the privilege of being a sonographer and being able to check up on the little growing baby if I'm ever feeling anxious! Unfortunately, being in the ultrasound field also contributes to my anxiety because I just know TOO MUCH. For example, I know that right now I have 2 very small (1 cm each) subchorionic bleeds. Ive had no bleeding and if I were to see those same bleeds on any of my patients I would tell them not to sweat it and they'll resolve. But because it's me I'm a nervous wreck! Looking forward to this pregnancy journey with everyone here!! 
  • Hi there, I waited till my first US (today) to introduce myself. I'm 33 and I will be a FTM. My husband, 33, and I live in San Francisco. We met on Caltrain when I was visiting from Switzerland 4 years ago and got married a year later.
    Poppy is measured about 8w4d today and will be due on my dads birthday next year.
    I'm exited to be on this journey with all of you.
  • Hi all.
    I'm due on the 21st.
    Going solo... unfortunately.
    44 years young...1st pregnancy. 
  • clc515clc515 member
    alice0218 said:
    Sad but sweet side story: My cat that I've had for 21 years (since I was 11) died two days after my BFP! It's sad because I miss her and we were like life partners, but crazy that she stayed with me until this moment in my life! From when I was a child to when I'm having my own child. It's like she was waiting for the next generation to come in.
    @alice0218 I'm sorry about your kitty but love how you're looking at it. We had a sweet dog who went to that rainbow bridge just 2 days before I got my BFP. DH was like, I wish she was here at least through your pregnancy... It wasn't til he said that that I looked at the calendar and realized how late I was! God works in mysterious ways because we knew she wasn't good with kids -- I adopted her from a coworker who had her since she was a puppy but when they had a baby, the sounds and commotion of his newborn made her hide under the bed all day. We didn't want that for her with us, but it worked out. She was 12 and lived a very happy time with us, and God took her when it was time! Also, this is our first too!  
  • dfc813dfc813 member
    Hi everyone.
    I have a 3.5 year old and after 2 mc, I will be due 2/26.