February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• @ldawngirl781 I'm so sorry about your mother. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

ldawngirl781
  • Loading the player...
  • @ldawngirl So sorry for your loss! 
  • Thank you. It was very unexpected and I think the loss will really be felt when the little one comes, but we have a great support system from DH's family and my sister. 
    babybro218
  • Hello! I'm Sarah and I'm a STM. I'm due 2/23! I was really active on my first BMB (March 16th) but have less time this go around! 
  • Hi Everyone, 
    I'm 30, Mum to a very cheeky and energetic 18m boy. EDD 22nd Feb. 
    I had a loss in March at 21 weeks pregnant so this is quite a difficult pregnancy emotionally. Keen to chat to other Mums in the same position :) 
  • @bigred226 I'm so sorry to hear about your previous loss! Praying you get your rainbow baby!!
    bigred226
  • Congratulations to everyone! I'm so glad I've found a place where I can hear about other moms' experiences and share my own! I am 26 and my husband is 34, we will both be working parents. The E.D.D. is February 22nd, so I am 11 weeks as of today. This is our first child and I have been very sick and fatigued. The hubby has been great but he just can't relate and I feel like I am neglecting him because of how much I sleep!! I totally underestimated how taxing pregnancy would be. I have so much respect for moms who have children and are pregnant!! Looking forward to meeting and sharing this new adventure with you all!
    babymakes9msunshine123
  • Hi @Knottie1431891690 and welcome! Glad you're here and hope to see more of you. :) 

My initial advice would be to change your name to something easier to tag and more recognizable. I think you can do it via your account settings. 
  • I had to go through account settings via The Knot to change my username.
  • Hi everyone! I am a 28 year old FTM from Oklahoma. Super excited about this journey and can't believe I got pregnant some days. I was so worried we would have difficulty conceiving, but it only took us one try. I was a nervous wreck the first 12 weeks, but somehow after having 3 ultrasounds and making it to 13 weeks, I am feeling a lot better about the pregnancy. I am a worry wort as it is so this journey hasn't been easy for my anxiety. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and being on this amazing ride with you all!!
    mpp06msunshine123
  • Late to the game but I'm 20 DH is 26 we have a 2 year old son I'm a SAHM, we are so very excited to welcome this blessing into our family and DS is already in love with baby! Due feb 18th (DH's Bday is the 19th and DS's is the 11th!) 
    mpp06neneconley
  • Hi ladies, 

Hope you are all feel well. I know I haven't been.  However, I keep telling myself it's a short period of time that will pass! 

My EDD is 2/23/2017.  I have a 3.5 year old who was also born on 2/28/2014. I look forward to virtually meeting all of you. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    mpp06msunshine123
  • Congratulations to everyone!! Im 12 weeks as of today. EDD is 2/17. This will be our 4th child. We recently suffered a loss this past January. So im praying everything goes well and this little one sticks. Looking forward to sharing all of the lovely and crazy pregnancy experiences with you ladies. 
    mpp06neneconleymagnolia305msunshine123
  • Im due march 12th but will go at least a week early for a scheduled csection. Not quite February i know, but March community were everything but nice. Maybe a few but they were mostly rude. I dont comment much. Mostly a reader. Just like to see how preganacy life is treating others. 
    mpp06
  • alessowensalessowens member
    edited August 2017
    Hi everyone & congrats!  :)

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a first time mom with an EDD of 2/27/2018.  I'm 28 and my husband is 29.  I'll be 11 weeks tomorrow, and i have my 12 week scan next week. I'm always so anxious for these appointments!  It's nice to have a group of ladies going through this process together! 

mpp06
  • Hi everyone! This is my first baby, due 2/2/18. We are expecting a little girl! I'm 36 and in the Seattle area. Any other Puget Sound area peeps out there? 
  • Also, any other early February moms feel any baby movements yet?
  • I'm first time mom with mcda twins..my due date is 1st feb 2018..on my second scan while I was 7 weeks pregnant my midwife told me I'm having identical twins.. <3<3<3<3
    jennifer_m21neneconley
  • @knottie1f0abe3104e8b0aa I think I felt a few flutters here and there but haven't in awhile. It's still pretty early but def may be what it is! How far along are you? I'm 14 weeks now.
  • Hi! 
    My EDD is Feb 16th. I'm a working STM. DD is 19 months old. I've had 2 loses so I'm a little hesitant to get excited even though I just passed the 12 week mark.
  • Hi everyone! This is my first baby, due 2/2/18. We are expecting a little girl! I'm 36 and in the Seattle area. Any other Puget Sound area peeps out there? 
    Also, any other early February moms feel any baby movements yet?
    I'm first time mom with mcda twins..my due date is 1st feb 2018..on my second scan while I was 7 weeks pregnant my midwife told me I'm having identical twins.. <3<3<3<3
    Hey Knotties. Welcome! Change your names so you're easier to recognize and tag. 
    There are weekly Randoms and question feeds. You will probably get more responses that way. 
    eggplantface
  • @mpp06 I'm about as far along as you - 15 weeks on Friday. I felt a fast ticking twice this week, but I don't know if it's the baby or a nerve twitch :)
    mpp06
  • Hi. :) I'm very excited to be joining you all here! This is my first baby, EDD is 02/24/2018. I am 27, have been married for 5 years, and have 2 Great Danes; we're all super excited for this little addition!
    chucksmom15mpp06knottiemorrisbabybro218
  • @megandnoodle  Welcome and congrats!  I saw your pups on the fur babies thread and they are so cute.
  • @olitwinturbosnprincess thank you! :smiley: Congrats to you as well.
  • @lindszmc WELCOME! I want chickens. Love that.
  • Hi Everyone!  I've been lurking for a while but thought it time to introduce myself :) This will be our second child, our daughter was born in November 2015 and I was part of that birth month club here on the bump.  EDD for this baby is February 16th.  YAY!
    jennifer_m21
  • Hello everyone! I've been lurking for awhile, diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum so this pregnancy hasn't been all that fun. Im 31 and live in Texas. I'm a FTM, my husband and I went through three IVF cycles before this Lil Nug stuck around. I'm due February 27th. 
    magnolia305neneconleyLadyMillilknottiemorris
  • Hi Everyone!  I've been lurking for a while but thought it time to introduce myself :) This will be our second child, our daughter was born in November 2015 and I was part of that birth month club here on the bump.  EDD for this baby is February 16th.  YAY!
    I was also in the Novemeber 2015 birth month and we are due with baby #2 on Feb 16th!!
  • Im due march 12th but will go at least a week early for a scheduled csection. Not quite February i know, but March community were everything but nice. Maybe a few but they were mostly rude. I dont comment much. Mostly a reader. Just like to see how preganacy life is treating others. 

Do you not realize we can see that thread and a lot of us have read it?  It's not like you are early March so please feel free to stay in March as that is where you should be and lurking is creepy especially when you make it clear that is your goal. 
    Id rather not argue. My due date has been moved to February after a second ultrasound. I clearly understand others can read other threads.  If i comment and you ladies dont like it, its fine not to comment. Im here just like anyone else to enjoy pregnancy, and im not as vocal as others. I choose not to be and im not in the community everyday to keep up. Lurking is not creepy as i see tons of others admit they lurk and dont comment.  Defensive? Yes Hormonal? Yes Pregnant? Yes So yes i defended my thread and myself in my last thread as what i felt were attacks against me. I will continue to visit the community and like comments, laugh, cry, and pray for those going through good and bad moments. Even the ladies whom i previously had a disagreement with before. Ive seen that most have come from loss and have rainbow babies. Regardless of anything we dont agree on, i can agree i pray everyone have healthy pregnancies. Thats the most important thing for me. Everything else is water under the bridge for me. I dont hold grudges. It takes too much energy. All in all February and March will bring more than enough happiness.
  • I'm going to re introduce because apparently something happened to my other account that I introduced with so I have a different name now. 

Anyways my EDD is Feb. 23 (originally the 27th) and this will be #2 for us. DS will be 4 in September. I was pretty active in his BMB so I'll try to stay active here as well
    SarahFoley725