February 2018 Moms

*Introductions!*

Re: *Introductions!*

• Loading the player...
  • Hi! STM. I have a 16 month old boy. I breastfed until 14 months so I didn't get my period until last month!  I just got my bfp on 6/17. EDD is 2/25 based on LMP however based on my last pregnancy, I was induced at 42 weeks so I am most likely going to deliver in march.  

Excited! Our first mc at 10 weeks. So I hope this sticks! I just turned 34 last week and my husband is 36. 
    ladybug0088msunshine123[Deleted User]
  • JaymeMacJaymeMac member
    edited June 2017
    did you happen to also be on the August 2013 board??? I had my son and used that board...your name reaaaaally rings a bell @BelhurstBride
  • We have the same EDD @knottie42ce8bceae6160d9! FTM,  and my first appt is in a few weeks!  :)
  • Yay @Anna10_21!! So glad to see you here!!!!
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

starlakiki75Anna_1021
  • Congrats everyone!!!

I'm posting here a little tentatively but very excitedly. I got my positive pregnancy test about a week ago and, based on my last period, I should be due 2/13. We are super excited to welcome this babe and to give our daughter a sibling.  
    msunshine123barrelocarolBrittaniLC[Deleted User]
  • Hello all! I am so excited to be here! This is my first pregnancy, with my BFP on June 12. I doubted that one, so I've taken 2 more tests, and they confirmed it! Unfortunately my husband is away for work right now, so he doesn't even know yet! He'll be home on Saturday, and I can't wait to tell him! My EDD is February 16, 2018, based on my last period. No doctor appointments yet, but that will come soon. 
    My EDD is Feb 16 too. I won't see my OBGYN until July 20th.
  • Hi ladies! FTM and first time to post. I got my BFP on May 31st and my EDD is February 11th. Congratulations to you all and thanks for having me. I'm really excited for this glorious adventure ;)
    BrittaniLC[Deleted User]starbornmommy
  • keshupe29keshupe29 member
    edited June 2017
    Im a SAHM with an almost 3 yr old girl. Im due February 18 according to LMP! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    ladybug0088BrittaniLC[Deleted User]
  • *lurking*
    @heatherdubrow YAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations, so thrilled to see you here  :) FX for an amazing H&H 9 months!!! 
    heatherdubrowomenka_nneoma
  • *lurking*
    @heatherdubrow YAYYYYY!!!! Congratulations, so thrilled to see you here  :) FX for an amazing H&H 9 months!!! 
    Thank you!!
    olive_lanelala123321567789
  • Hi all! My name is Amanda. I'm 28, live in Colorado, and have a 10 month old son. My EDD is 2/19. Looking forward to taking this journey with you all!
    msunshine123[Deleted User]
  • Hi guys. Found out yesterday that we're expecting our second! LO is almost 20 months and she's not into this new baby talk at all. EDD is the 25th but LO was induced 5 days past so we might need the March board.
    msunshine123olive_lane[Deleted User]
  • kaymadkaymad member
    Doc said Groundhog day for now. STM - DD is 14 months now.  My first came 3 days late with zero complications. Hoping for a similar experience with #2.
    msunshine123[Deleted User]mamajenna_cnm
  • @kdulin88 I had two under two with my first two girls, and my third will be less than two years younger then my second. It's crazy and chaotic but wonderful! 
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
    TattoosandLace
  • @neener*neener* good luck this morning! By the way, I love your screen name. 
    TattoosandLace
  • hey ya'll. looks like baby #4 for us over here. 3 girls ages 4,2 and 10 months. estimated DD according to charts is at 2/25. I will get confirmation at the first ultrasound scheduled for July. Happy to be back for my final go 'round :)  

DD #1 3/26/13
    Mo/Mo twins MMC 3/31/14  o:)
    DD #2 3/31/15
    DD #3 8/25/16
    msunshine123
  • Hello! FTM here, EDD on 2/5, with first US at 10wks on 10 July. I think after the US I will be more relaxed. I'm excited to meet everyone and congratulations! 
    msunshine123
  • hey ladies!! 
    I'm so excited to be here! I am a mother to twin angels who were stillborn in 2014 and a mother to a very energetic 2 year old. I am a nurse and dh is a corrections officer. I was active on the board when I was pregnant with Lucas and Ryan but kind of stepped back when I was pregnant with Tyler.
    I look forward to getting to know everyone!
    -karissa
    ladybug0088[Deleted User]msunshine123magnolia305
  • @Karissa764 I'm so sorry for the loss for your twin boys Lucas and Ryan.
    Karissa764