December 2017 Moms

I'm just here for the sex..

..of these babies that is  ;)

I know we did a poll of what we each think we are having, but here is a thread to post when you find out for sure! 
Me 29 I Him 26
Married 4/22/16
TTC 9/2015
**TW**
BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
TTCAL 6/15/16
BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
BabyFetus Ticker
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: I'm just here for the sex..

• Loading the player...
  • Let's see how long this one takes  :D

@BumpAdmin can we please sticky this? 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Is it bad that I have a gender preference?  :/ I know we all hope for healthy babies and that's also the answer to say publicly. ... but can I admit the ugly truth to u guys 
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @AMCsquared it's not bad. We tell everyone we are hoping for a boy but will be happy either way. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @AMCsquared I think everyone has a preference, from even before they're pregnant! I'm hoping for one of each, but know I won't be disappointed if they're the same gender (hopefully then it's boys)  :D 
  • @AMCsquared me too. I feel so shameful to admit it. Of course the number one priority is a healthy baby. Hands down. But I know DH really wants a boy, and I really want to give him a son. We would both be super happy if LO is a girl, but I think deep down we both want a boy. Ugh I feel awful saying that.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

• I think there's surprises and happiness either way. I felt very similar to you @peachy13 with my last pregnancy, and my goofball husband must have told >200 people he'd be happy as long as it was a boy (we were team green till birthday).

I was super worried that my husband would be disappointed, b/c he had to tell the operating room (me) that we had a daughter. Nope. Not in the slightest. No second thoughts, he loves that girl so fiercely and has from day one. Now this time around he's cheering against a son b/c he knows how perfect our sweet girl is. It's such a complete 180, but for us I felt like that surprise till birthday just absolutely cemented the delight either way. I certainly have friends/family who are disappointed either way at blood work/ultrasound reveals.
  • Glad I'm not alone!
  • @AMCsquared Not at all! I kinda wanted another boy but it's a girl. Took me a hot minute but we are now over the moon excited! Give it time if it turns out not to be what you were hoping for. Once your little is here, you will look back and be like, "Man, I can't belive I ever thought that."
  • We don't know yet... but I want another boy and my husband wants a girl! This will be our last one, and he desperately wants a little girl. I am terrified that my daughter would be a rebel and go against our wishes like I did my parents HA!!
  • My husband is convinced we're having a girl. Before we even got pregnant this time, he just knew we'd be having another girl, to the point where he bet me $1000. We'll find out in a couple of days!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really had no preference with my first two LOs, both boys, and I was way excited to learn the news both times. This time I am still team healthy baby, but I will admit I do wonder what it would be like to have a little girl. And I sorta feel like it's a girl. But if it is baby boy #3 the disappointment will be soooooo short lived. It took us two years to conceive this baby, I'll take whatever healthy baby I can get lol.
  • I didnt really think that I had a preference at all, but with the convenience factor of having another boy and having no really desire to have a mini-mi, I suppose I can say I'd love it if this baby is another boy, but I wouldn't be disappointed even momentarily with a girl. Now DH on the other hand...well let's just say I had to have a talk with him before DS' anatomy scan to tell him I'd be very very hurt if he was overtly upset if the tech announced baby was a girl. He's definitely rooting for another boy. 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• DH really wanted a boy the first time. I wanted to be team green, but I didn't want him disappointed when the baby was born, so agreed to find out the sex at the ultrasound (but we didn't tell anyone else until she was born). He was a little disappointed at first, but adores our daughter. He really still wants a boy, though, to carry on the family name. I originally wanted a boy and a girl, but I would also love our DD to have a sister, so I'll be completely happy either way. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Literally everyone who knows I'm pregnant is saying they think it's a boy.  Lol how?? It's 50 50, people!  I have zero inclination myself. Now bc of their comments I had a dream last night that I got a blood test that said boy and I was crying bc i want a girl. Lolll.
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @AMCsquared  everybody thought we were having a boy. Idk why. At our gender reveal me, DH, and my mom were the only ones team girl. Yeah, it was a girl. Hahaha. I secretly loved proving my mommy intuition correct over my in laws.  :D

this time i feel like it's a boy but I had s dream it was a girl. So we'll find out in a few weeks. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've always kinda wanted at least one of each (or two boys and girl if we had three).  So I'd be perfectly happy with either.  But I've got a strong feeling lately that this one is a boy.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @BumpAdmin sticky please 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm with you guys at this point.  With having 2 boys, I kinda just want another boy to make it easier on everyone. But would I hate having a daughter, no.  I'm probably more scared to have a mini-me running around. We are doing NIPT testing tomorrow, so we'll find out soon!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • I have no preference, but my daughters do. My youngest said she'll only love the baby if it's a girl. Older daughter prefers a girl but would be OK if its a boy. Kids. Our appointment for NIPT is on May 31st.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How long did it take you all to get your gender results? I am on day 6 and its killing me 
  • @dkizz82 ha that's great!! I really don't get how people have a "feeling" anyway
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @vvitchhazel congratulations!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    I am soooooo jealous of you lovely ladies who already know the sex of your baby.  :'(. I've just talked DH into letting me go in for an early scan. That's still not until late June. Boo!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @dkizz82 I won't find out until June 24th, it feels like forever from now! 
  • @dkizz82 I won't find out until June 24th, it feels like forever from now! 
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @KathrynMD I'll be 15 weeks on June 23. I think we'll go in June 26. I can't wait for the 20 weeks scan. I don't know how it did it with DD
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Seriously 20 weeks feels lightyears away
  • dkizz82dkizz82 member
    @KathrynMD I'll be 15 weeks on June 23. I think we'll go in June 26. I can't wait for the 20 weeks scan. I don't know how it did it with DD
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have our NT scan on 6/7 and are planning a little gender reveal for family and a few close friends on 6/17.  I can't wait!!!!   
    ****Trigger mentioned****
    Us:  37, 38, unexplained IF
    TTC for the second time
    Married 10/21/12 to my wonderful wife
    TTC with frozen donor sperm and science
    since 2/2014

7 IUIs, 1 cancelled due to too many follicles, 6 BFNs.
    IVF #1 & 2 Failed
    IVF #3 20 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized with ICSI, 6 made it to day 5
                 2 blasts transferred 7/17
    Beta #1 7/26 ***BFP*** 144
    Beta #2 7/28 271
    Beta #3 8/4 1972
    8/15 - Officially pregnant with TWINS
    9/1 - Baby B no longer has a heartbeat, Baby A is holding on!
    9/29 - MMC
    Genetic testing revealed Trisomy 15
    Next cycle will be FET without PGS testing. 
    3/27 - FET transferred 2 "excellent" blasts 
    Beta #1 4/5 ***BFP*** 107 (9dp5dt)
    Beta #2 4/7  244  (11dp5dt)
    Beta #3 4/14  2038   (18dp5dt)
    4/25 - Confirmed pregnancy. Baby measured 1 day behind, FHR 132
    5/9 - 2nd U/S - Baby measured one day ahead, FHR 178
    12/21 - Baby Boy born
    12/10 - FET transfered 1 3BB blast
    Beta #1 12/19 - 88
    Beta #2 12/21 - 230
    Beta #3 12/18 - 3066