December 2017 Moms
Options

I'm just here for the sex..

Re: I'm just here for the sex..

• Options
    @AMCsquared that sounds fun! And only 16$ ?! Hehe I want twas do it. Even though we know already! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to find out the sex yesterday. Baby was breech and had its legs closed  :s. They had their suspicions but I hope they can say for sure Wednesday when we go back!! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @ktcakes87 uggggggg I'm sorry. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 oh man!!!! so they're bringing u back in this week to try again?
    Me: 31  DH: 32      <3 DH since 12.2009       Married 08.2013       EDD 12.2017
  • Options
    @anewadventure I definitely am excited to see baby again! I am so used to vaginal ultrasounds (I had a ton between early this pregnancy and **tw** with my loss) I was kinda bummed how blurry baby was with the normal one.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @missbmama That's where I'm at with our 3rd boy.  Congrats #boymom
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 that's great news! its fair and square, if u ask me. that would be awesome for your bday!!  @bmiller6818 yay smoke bombs! how did u set it off inside the box?
  • Options
    @bmiller6818 that is adorable! I love your reveal. Congrats on the girl. 
  • Options
    My boyfriend mom just set them in the bottom and set it off! They stood up on their own like fire works! We used two.. her and my mom were the only one who knew the gender!
  • Options
    Thank you!! So exciting. My boyfriend has a boy so a girl is the perfect addition to our family! I was totally convinced it was a boy.
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 is your scan today? Did you decide whether or not you will find out ahead? :)

these announcements nt s make me so happy :)
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 that's so exciting!! Congrats 
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 one of each! Wow! Congratulations. 
  • Options
    @KathrynJ088 that is so amazing and cool!!!!!! So excited for u!!! Ah
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I think I'm a bit more excited (and quite a bit emitional/hormonal) knowing these will be our last babies, and also thankful that DH will has fulfilled his need to "spread his seed" :)
  • Options
    @ktcakes87 did you go back for another scan today? :)
  • Options
    I have a question :) My husband and I are doing an elective ultrasound on Saturday to find out the sex since our doctor doesnt do anoyher ultrasound until week 20. We will be 15 weeks 4 days at the elective ultrasound. Is this far enough along to determine sex acurately? Has anyone had any experiences with elective ultrasounds
  • Options
    @babymurphey the genitalia is still developing at 15 weeks, so yes there could be errors (swollen labia on a girl could look like boy parts etc). With that said, a trained u/s tech *should* be able to give you an accurate reading with confidence at the time. Again, it all depends on the tech, the machine, and the position of the baby. I found out at or before 15 weeks with both of my boys via u/s and they were both right. So chances are good. But just know that technically things are still developing down there. Most early/elective u/s places claim 99% accuracy for gender between 14-15 weeks. Some 16. So use your judgement in trusting that. For me, hells yeah I take their word for it haha. 
  • Options
    @babymurphey we are going tomorrow. They require you're 15 weeks. I'll be 15 weeks. They guarantee their work sonim hopeful. This is all they do! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Its a boy. Pretty sure.
  • Options
    @dkizz82 love it!! I want to see more pics!

@tiff.oshea so u guys did the shooting smoke bomb? Did u make it yourselves? Very cool
  • Options
    I love the reveals!!
  • Options
    @jackiesmom324 just remember kids have their own ideas and interests. It will never turn out exactly as you (or DH) invision it. Your DH will form a special bond with her and still will be able to share the things he loves with her, maybe just in a different way. But the same would be if it were a boy. I'm so happy for you and it's crazy the love we feel for these little beings :)