August 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Options
    I had my first u/s today! It was a vaginal one. Baby is measuring right on track at 9 weeks 0 days.
  • Options
    Baby did a dance for us today at our first ultrasound (9+6)! Measuring right on time. Can't easily upload the pic though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mhtravis if you read through this thread you'll see a few others who've had hb of 180+! @AdvoCyndi30 was 186! 
  • Options
    This is a terrible picture, but my doctor just took a quick peek at my OB appointment today.  So we didn't get a heart rate or print out.  That doesn't matter because we got to see baby!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mhtravis On Friday I was 8w5d and the HR was 186! Totally normal! Yay for healthy babies! :smile:
  • Options
    12wks tomorrow! We got to see our sweet parasite  (and yes I call it a parasite with so much love) last week <3 but the site wont let me add my photo :(
  • Options
    We had our 1st US today! Measuring 10w6d! 
    Me:27/DH:26(til April)
    DD#1:4/19/09
    DD#2:5/5/15
    EDD:8/10/17

BabyFetus Ticker

***TW***
    5 angel babies, 4 MC, 3 singletons sex unknown & 1 set of twin boys. Expecting our 3rd rainbow baby
  • Options
    We got to see our little bean today! Measuring right on track at 8w 1d :) 
  • Options
    Got to see our little hunny pot yesterday, forgot to ask for a picture, but was just bouncing around like crazy for my husband and my doctor.  As soon as I looked though it calmed right down and was just chilling  :)  measuring right on track for 11 weeks!

Me: 27 DH: 29

Diagnosed with PCOS: January 2009

1st D&C: Janaury 2009
    Dating: March 18, 2009
    Married: June 12, 2010
    TTC: January 1, 2011
    2nd D&C: June 5, 2011
    3rd D&C: August 3, 2011
    Dec 2016: BFP (due 8/5/2017)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I got a surprise ultrasound yesterday and baby measured ahead at 10+3 with a HR of 167! The pic is a little blurry but still wonderful!

• Options

Finally!! The edd is 8/16. You can't tell from the picture but I could see its little arms wiggling around. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    Nic.CNic.C member
    edited January 2017

Finnaly got to see baby today. My due date was moved up to August 9 meaning I'm at 11 weeks 1 day. 
  • Options

Finally got to see #3 at 12and1 but measuring 13. Not changing our date because it was within 7 days my ob said. Baby was just rolling around so no clear pictures. 
  • Options
    We got our second ultrasound at 9 weeks today! Finally graduating from our RE! Everything looked great, HB of 180 and baby was wiggling around and doing some arm waves. :)
  • Options
    158 bpm! So exciting! 
  • Options
    Finally got a see our little one today at 12w2d! Tech said everything looked great with a heartbeat of 151 bpm!
  • Options
    9 weeks 4 days today. Heart rate was 164. Estimated due date 8/21/17 
  • Options
    We are having Bub no1 this year! This is our first ultrasound at 7+5w
  • Options
    12 weeks 4 days...starting to look like a really baby...which is crazy since it still only measures a few inches!!! 154HB, 2 legs, 2 arms. Tech said our little 'sprout' as we call it is very mobile and was very cooperative today. Yay!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    first ultrasound 11weeks 2 days. heart beat 164. this little thing was dancing around like crazy. this was my favorite pic
  • Options

2nd ultrasound today measured 9 weeks today heartbeat was 180. 
  • Options
    Ladies I found this old wives tale and thought it would be interesting to share! 
    I looked at my brother's early ultrasound and he was on the right side of my mom's uterus... according to this, i am expecting a girl! Which I have been guessing it was since we found out. Well i just thoight it would be fun to share.
  • Options
    Had an ultrasound yesterday, a week behind what I thought, so my new due date is Sept 1. Should I switch over to September? What do you guys think?
  • Options
    @Incandescent that is totally up to you.  A lot of us who are in the early part of August lurk on the July board.  Some people even contribute to both.  I think its totally up to you as to what board you contribute to.  I think the one thing to note is that in August, you will be behind everyone on things, but in September you will be ahead, so if that matters to you, either way, that could help make your decision. 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • Options
    Had an ultrasound yesterday, a week behind what I thought, so my new due date is Sept 1. Should I switch over to September? What do you guys think?
    When my due date changed to August 2nd, I switched to August. I still lurk on July, but don't usually post. I feel like I'm so behind on everyone there. Totally up to you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    andressabandressab member
    edited January 2017
    Hello ladies, I would like to introduce my peanut! At 9w5d, s/he wiggled their arms and legs and heartbeat marked 175! Mommy thinks its a girl and daddy +everyone else thinks its a boy! Everything looks good at this second ultrasound!
  • Options
    Here is my little baby at 12 wks 6 days. Very active and it took forever for the baby to cooperate so the tech could see the back of the babies neck. That part sticking out on its face are fingers. The baby would not take the hand off the face so we could see the nose and mouth. So happy to be entering the second trimester tomorrow. 
  • Options
    I'm having so much fun looking at your 10, 11, and 12 weeks babies! We had our sono at 8w5d and won't have another until the anatomy scan, and it looked like a little blob then. So cool to see what yours look like and thinking how much has changed in just a couple of weeks!
  • Options
    11wks2d NT scan. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

11w1d! HB of 168. So excited to meet my bean. 

• Options
    I love seeing the 12 weeks and older scans. That look like people now!!! So fun!!