August 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Forgot to actually log in .. obviously a little rusty at this whole TB thing .. see my actual post below ⏬
  • Options
    Our first scan at 6w4d but baby measuring 6w2d and hb was 119 which doc said was a little low and kept saying "we'll see".. so now I anxiously wait till our follow up scan 1/19 and praying it sticks cuz after 4 losses I'm not cut out for another. Edd 8/28/17

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MrsG1019 I wouldn't worry about that heartrate, it probably just started beating a couple of days ago. I had mine at 5weeks 5 days, and the rate was 94bpm. I went in last week, I was 7 weeks 6 days, and it jumped up to 169bpm. As long as it's going up, you should be fine! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have heard people say anything from 90-180 is "normal" in these early weeks for the heartbeat.  It is a huge range. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    rumbletumblerumbletumble member
    edited January 2017
  • Options
    MrsG1019 said:
    Our first scan at 6w4d but baby measuring 6w2d and hb was 119 which doc said was a little low and kept saying "we'll see".. so now I anxiously wait till our follow up scan 1/19 and praying it sticks cuz after 4 losses I'm not cut out for another. Edd 8/28/17
    I would not worry.  Our first scan was at 6w4d and the heartbeats were 119 and 127 I believe.  Doctor was not concerned.  The following week they were up to like the 130s/140s (I don't remember exact numbers).  I think at six weeks 90-110 is pretty normal.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MrsG1019 - I had my first ultrasound at the same time and mine was 117 - My RE said this is just fine as long as it's a steady heartbeat. I was just back (2 weeks later) and everything was still perfect and on track. Try to keep yourself healthy and busy so the time passes faster :)
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    8 weeks, 4 days from Thursday last week. Heartbeat was steady at 165. It was so fun to see it move! Can't wait to see what it looks like in two weeks! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @LandS2016 That's the cutest 1st tri soon I've ever seen! Hi, sweet baby! 
  • Options
    MrsG1019 said:
    I wouldn't worry! Mine at 6w3 was 115, and they said that was great. At 7w3 it was 154! 
    And now at 9w3 it's 170. It should go up! Stay positive.. I feel you tho bc I've have 3 losses too xx
    Eat Sleep DanceimageBabyFruit Ticker BFP 12/10/2012 - Strong numbers and baby HB 169!
  • Options
    dinofreakdinofreak member
    edited January 2017
    So relieving to see the heartbeat! I was hoping my due date would be sooner than the LMP prediction, but the tech measured 4 times and kept coming up with 3 days later than predicted. Oh well, it's still just an estimate. I just wanted to be further along. 
    HR 149 

• Options
    AdvoCyndi30 Thanks so much! This is our first so everything is exciting and cute :-)
  • Options
    Second ultrasound today to confirm datinf. Based on my last period it should be 8/15 but doctor says it's looking more like 8/19. **can't add picture via mobile**
  • Options
    holshmamaholshmama member
    edited January 2017
    Had my first ultrasound yesterday! Heartbeat of 167 and measured 10w3d. Such a relief to see that little baby swimming around with that strong heart beating inside its chest. 

• Options
    So happy to see all of your beautiful ultrasounds ladies! Makes me so excited for mine this Friday!! 10 weeks!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    This is actually my second, Doc couldn't get the heartbeat with the little doppler so he had me get another. 10wks4days  <3
  • Options
    Were you terrified when he couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler or is it pretty common?  I think I would have jumped out of my skin!  So cool that you got another ultrasound, though.  :)
  • Options
    @Lefin I wasn't worried, he was digging it in around and said it was common because they are still under the pubic bone. He kept asking if  he was hurting me and I said no, unless it means you will do an sono, then yes, it is hurting, lol. So he said ok, lets just do that
  • Options
    Just had our first US! The best. HB was 178 and LO was very active! Measuring right on schedule at 8w2d. Felt like the tech could've got a way better pic though! Yolk sac is far right and head is left of that.
  • Options
    I love all of these!!  I won't have an ultrasound until 12 weeks but the doctor found the heartbeat last week- 160!  Can't wait to see our little baby!
  • Options

Had my dating ultrasound today- Measuring 6 Weeks and 4 days- but Doctor didn't change my date and explained being 1mm off when measures adds a day. Heartbeat was strong at 122 BPM! Eeek so excited!

• Options

The blurriest pic of my upside down gummy bear with a Hb of 164. Measuring one day ahead at 7+5 of my dating estimate. Seeing that little flicker was all the reassurance I needed!
  • Options
    My first ultrasound was today. Friday the 13th, Good thing im not supersitious. This is my first and I'm super excited. Heart beat was 171. Yay!
  • Options
    Thank you so much!! I was a nervous wreck and my doctor allowed me to come in on a whim for a scan yesterday! You were totally right - baby measured a day ahead now and heart rate was 168! Such relief! 

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    Sorry for your losses and can deffinitely sympathize in the added nerves with the early scans! We'll be holding these babes come August and we can remind them about the worry they caused us!

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    Ashleycs said:
    Just went for my first ultrasound at 8w4d...found out...having Twins!! Quite shocked to say the least. But so excited!
    Congratulations! It is a shock but so, so exciting. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Had our first ultrasound Friday and gummy bear looked perfect at 8w4d. It's our little rainbow baby. Never had a period after our miscarriage so I wasn't sure how far along till the u/s. Cried very happy tears seeing that beautiful heart flicker at 180!
  • Options
    Here's my 10 week 4 day ultrasound! Any guesses on girl or boy?! Lol! Heart rate was 165!
  • Options
    Had my first appt & ultrasound this past Thursday (8wks4days). Got to see our little peanut and the flicker of the heart beat. HR measured at 180. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    maryallisontmaryallisont member
    edited January 2017

At 7w6d.  She kept saying she couldn't zoom in, but there's a little bean there  :) So exciting!
  • Options
    AdvoCyndi30AdvoCyndi30 member
    edited January 2017
    8 weeks 5 days Friday at my appointment! :-) Healthy baby with a sweet heart rate of 186! 
  • Options
    8 weeks! Not a great pic, but baby looks good.
  • Options
    mhtravismhtravis member
    edited January 2017
    8w6d abdominal ultrasound last week; heart rate of 185.  I haven't heard of a HR that high but my doctor didn't seem worried so neither am I!  I have been racking my brain trying to analyze using the Ramzi theory though.  HR says girl but Ramzi theory I think says boy.  Any guesses?

FF.jpg 31.5K