April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• These letters are dated September 10th. It's the 17th right? According these papers I've had medical since May! WTF.
  • Loading the player...
  • Green Neccos taste like pine-sol.
  • I wish yall lived closer to me. I want to go to a g2g one day! Ohio is a 6 hour drive. Is everyone else driving that far too? 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Serenla said:

Look all of you guys with your toddler stories are scaring me 0_0

Me, too. :(
  • I can't choose what condiment. Probably honey mustard or mayonnaise!

I need to stop. I'm a POAS addict because I still can't believe it. Hunter thinks I'm crazy too.

This needs to be Hunters high school baby yearbook photo.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dahlia414 said:

Green Neccos taste like pine-sol.

Posted in the wrong thread like a genius.
  • @poru well that's nice I suppose, I'm just worried how I will react. I have a short temper :/

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• So question, does anyone here do resumes? I'm just not getting callbacks and o do t know why.

All AL welcome.

• I'm a sorority girl dropout :-)

• The letters lied. There's no medical and the girls can't be seen. Sitting in the parking lot crying.
    WTH!? Hug for you and throat punch to bureaucratic incompetency!
  • mamrotu73 said:

When I bought my car, I negotiated for the maintenance package they wanted me to buy to just be included for free. So my lazy butt just lets them do all the things now cuz I'm not paying for it.

I have a leased car so the package includes the Maintainence. Yah!!$
  • @RedDawnsRevenge, I am so sorry that they were not able to cover you right away.  As there any phone number on there you can call to find out more?
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• I could probably write a daily segment on why toddlers are assholes. They drive you fucking nuts all day and then they are super sweet and funny, which makes it all worth it. Definitely a challenge though.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • I seriously do not have the energy to go down to the medical office alone while trying to manage two kids again. I just can't.
  • purespark said:

I seriously do not have the energy to go down to the medical office alone while trying to manage two kids again. I just can't.

I'm so sorry. :( is there a website for the agency - can you send a contact so maybe then they can call you back?

The letter gives you a case worker and their #. Well she no answer and her mailbox is full. How convenient.

I was looking forward to this apt. I was hoping they could prescribe something for this constant vomiting. Even if I go back to work who is going to want to watch a kid that constantly vomits all day. I feel so stuck. Just when something seems like it might go my way I get slammed back down.
  • My toddler definitely makes me lose my temper. I try to put him in time out before I lose my shit. We both can calm down and he knows he has to say sorry when he comes out. I guess he's cute sometimes, haha. He does say "mommy" so sweetly that it melts my heart every single time.
  • mamrotu73 said:

I seriously do not have the energy to go down to the medical office alone while trying to manage two kids again. I just can't.

Any friend or relative that could either watch the girls (or just one) or some with you to help?
    I'm alone 24/7 except for Tuesdays when my MIL comes to visit the girls and drive me crazy. But she can't help.
  • mamrotu73 said:
    Also, I was just thinking "I need a table saw." But them I remembered that my uncle, who lives only 30mins from our new place was a cabinet maker and built a lot their current house's stuff. I'm sure he has some really nice tools he would lend me and also give me pro-tips. I can't wait to move. And I love power tools.
    I love power tools too.  I want a miter saw so I can make furniture, though I don't have enough room in my house to make furniture.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• edited September 2014
    Hi :\"> @ambarnett1‌ @swerbtastic3351‌ I will! How did you catch my lurking? @Vinny424‌

eta: thanks! @mrsw26
  • First period post partum. Faaaaack
  • I have forgotten how badly it sucks. Also, having a lot of abnormal clots.... I'll just keep an eye on it. Ew, that is totally tmi.
  • Gotta start pumping at night to build up a stash :(
    image    image    image    image

• Gotta start pumping at night to build up a stash :(

I'm getting close to this. Just told DH last night that if DD gets up at night, I need to pump so he will have to feed her (EP). Supply is going down and I have no idea why :(
  • @aronie82‌ I haven't done cereal but this is how my lc suggested I bring my supply up just enough to have extra: either pump for longer time (at least 5 minutes after the last drops) or turn your pump up a little stronger than normal. I've done both, mostly because I get caught up bumping and forget when I started, and can usually end the day with an extra 1.5 oz. the pedi said this was enough to make cereal with.
  • mamrotu73 said:

Just did a quick google search. Near our new home is a gym with childcare (I can pull an @Tferr02‌!) and there is a moms club!

Lol! It's seriously the best idea I have had all summer! On Tuesday, I took a shower and read a book at the gym. Definitely do it! I already found a new gym in Jacksonville for when I move.
  • since @viny424 called me out, I'll stop my hardcore lurking and quick intro. 

Hi, my names shelby and i've been a legit hardcore lurker/love titter since.. last august. I'm 20, married for two years next month and my son carter was born on 4/21 via ECS. My husband is a marine and i basically live almost in hell thanks to this arizona sun. oh and if it weren't for most ofyou ladies i would probably know nothing and feel like a mad woman most days. 

heres a picture for reading :)
    What part of Arizona? DS1 was born 2 years ago at Ft Bliss, El Paso, TX. I don't miss that hell heat.
  • edited September 2014
    we are in yuma, about 3 1/2 hours from pheonix and san diego. this heat is dreadful, hopefully it starts too cool down in a month. @tferr02
  • aronie82 said:

Son of a bitch I was afraid of that

Pumping is a pain in the ass. My nipples are sooo sore after starting to up my sessions. Been trying to pump even on days I don't work to stock up a bit... Good luck.

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"