April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    Medic99Medic99 member
    edited December 2013
    @Bluebird2318, your kids are/due 3-4 days apart from mine. My DD2 was born 6/30/2012 and I am due with this little guy 4/27/2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow. Nothing like being insanely busy for a day and missing out on all this gloriousness from our new "friend" and RTT!  Seems like I am always a day late and dollar short on this board :-(

24 week appt today: Baby girl "Blueberry" is doing well! Strong heartbeat and measuring a couple of days ahead. However, I am not gaining enough weight and was thinking that I need to start a thread to talk about it because it is just so much fun to post on the "real" board and see everyone's responses! 
    My sister's gall bladder surgery went well so baring no complications she should be home tomorrow! We have been watching her kids since Sunday and my 5 year old niece is a real character. She actually looked at my husband and said "Whatevs" today, I about died laughing. Totes Magotes!
    Big day for hubby tomorrow! Court hearing for something he has been looking forward to for years! Wish us luck!

Glad your sister is recovering from a successful surgery!
  • Options

Wow. Nothing like being insanely busy for a day and missing out on all this gloriousness from our new "friend" and RTT!  Seems like I am always a day late and dollar short on this board :-(

24 week appt today: Baby girl "Blueberry" is doing well! Strong heartbeat and measuring a couple of days ahead. However, I am not gaining enough weight and was thinking that I need to start a thread to talk about it because it is just so much fun to post on the "real" board and see everyone's responses! 
    My sister's gall bladder surgery went well so baring no complications she should be home tomorrow! We have been watching her kids since Sunday and my 5 year old niece is a real character. She actually looked at my husband and said "Whatevs" today, I about died laughing. Totes Magotes!
    Big day for hubby tomorrow! Court hearing for something he has been looking forward to for years! Wish us luck!

Glad your sister is recovering from a successful surgery!
  • Options
    @Bluebird2318, I would have to agree :). I am totally not biased......haha. Love the drive-by high five!! Back at ya ;).

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    If my midwife was supposed to call within the hour, and its been an hour, can I take a nap yet? I just need to change an appointment, GEEZ!
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
  • Options
    Glynn Coco's constant wrong use of "youre" makes me pretty confident of a troll. Usually people with shitty grammar go back and forth but she's trying too hard to suck. 
  • Options
    Insomnia means baby kicks and getting to chat with one of my sweetest most missed friends who is in Cambodia right now on a yearlong mission trip overseas for a whole hour and a half... Haven't seen her since June!! I'll take the lack of sleep. <3
    I did this a lot with my friend that was deployed in Afghanistan when I was pregnant with DD. 
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    Totally bummed. Last year I sent Christmas cards to almost everyone on our wedding invite list. I had them out at the beginning of December! This year things have been too crazy. I didn't send any. We got tons last year, and have received none this year. It make me think everyone sent one out of obligation last year because I sent one first! :(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Day 5 of the same DAMN headache..... please baby mommy needs a break!!!

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

Cookie day with DD, SIL & MIL!

So jealous! Can you mail some to Minneapolis?

I want to outsource cookies this year. Can't I just pay somebody to make my great-grandma's spritz cookies? ;) I nearly bought some at the store but I knew they wouldn't taste the way I need them to taste lol
  • Options

Cookie day with DD, SIL & MIL!

Cookie exchange day at my work! So excited!
  • Options
    I'm skipping making cookies this year. They will be too hard to resist after my dietician appointment today. Bad time of year for GD!!!
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just won the cutest CD on Ebay. I'm seriously addicted to shopping for these damn things already.
  • Options
    Yea, I know. 
  • Options
    Must. Get. Off. Butt...
  • Options
    I found our resident pet commenting on the 2nd tri board, on a post that's very fitting! Ladies, your baby needs your hair!
    Oh. My. God. I'd really like to express my faith in the remaining intelligence of the human species, claiming this has got to be a joke...but sometimes.....? Yeah. Disturbing, especially if this person is indeed reproducing. But at least all the responses got me roaring in laughter. I needed that!
  • Options
    I'm getting my pixie cut back tomorrow. Sorry baby.
  • Options
    OMFG I can't believe that discussion is actually a real thing. This is too awesome!!

(Coworkers are now staring at me laughing out loud over the haircut debate)
  • Options
    poru said:

I put out tonight. But sadly I am already swelling inside like last pregnancy. It didn't feel so hot.

I feel your pain! This is how I felt last night, luckily DH said he was worried and we could wait after our babies are born to do it again. Love him.
  • Options
    And my midwife didn't call back AGAIN. Is it because its not an emergency? I mean, I can't get in to my 24 week appointment and we're leaving, meaning she won't see me until January 7. And I went to the ER (which, actually means everything checked out beautifully with baby, besides my ovary pain.) But still, you'd think she would call back? Especially after I called the second time. Whatever, tomorrow I'm just calling and changing my appointment. And probably asking to see another midwife. 
  • Options
    I worked the weekend and then was out of commission sick for a few days. We have no clean clothes (daddy dressed DS who wears 18 mos clothes in 3T stuff stashed in the closet for when he's bigger), no clean dishes (they've been eating at the ILs), and I am panicking about Christmas prep. I appreciate DH doing the daddy stuff mostly solo for a few days - but why does the house have to be totally trashed every time I'm sick? I'm seriously terrified of what will happen if I go on bed rest! When I try to clean and do stuff now, I'm getting dizzy. Baby is having none of this being productive crap. I need dishes and clothes and to get some baking done!
    I totally feel your pain. I'm not looking forward to when the baby is here and I can't do all the chores. If I don't pick up around the house daily then it looks terrible thanks to the dogs, DD and my husband.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • Options
    I told Marissa to  clean her room or I would do it, over, and over, and over. well today is the day. I went to walmart and got tubs filled them and now I am exhausted!!!! I still need to dust, clean her bathroom, vacuum.  
    .. but all she has left is movies, music, and books. ( and her Targets american girl doll stuff, it to big and heavy and I don't have room to store it.) 
    photo 312e02a9-ef9a-4648-8979-09b4ab630d04_zpsa744d068-1.jpgphoto 26efec1e-a9a8-4abc-adae-e4ac57e9ed07_zpscb2707ed.jpgimagephoto 6de80a6c-9b11-48ea-934b-3d2f0e56825f_zps84077925.jpg photo bea969e4-3c22-42e7-af6a-f4e3450c2fd7_zps664ddd2f.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy%20ticker
    imagephoto b971e7ea-a08a-41e0-bdee-a8d0f48bb027_zps8d92a1f9.png
  • Options
    Thank God for overnight shipping!
  • Options
    I wish I had my own personal chef... Instead this already made mint ice cream looks easy and pleasantly appealing at the moment :)
  • Options
    Went to "Vintage Pearl" today (it's a custom jewelry store) to pick up something I ordered for a friend. In their clearance section they had a "daddy" keychain. I bought it and plan to give it to DH when we do our Christmas tonight. So excited to see what he says about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"