April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ummm I still need to get DH something for Christmas. I never know what to get him. Cue panic!

I have no idea what to get my hubby either! I was going to splurge and surprise him with the new xbox one, but he has no desire to have it. He won't give me the slightest clue as to what he wants. I think I'm gonna get him new shoes and a new hat. Then take him out and let him pick out a few other things. I know, I suck. Lol!
  • Options
    Any one what to clean my guine pig's cage out...and by "my" I mean my DD's...why oh why did I think this would be a fun pet for her  ~X( 

We've had them for 1.5 years and she looks at them...maybe once a week....
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thomas930 said:

Any one what to clean my guine pig's cage out...and by "my" I mean my DD's...why oh why did I think this would be a fun pet for her  ~X( 

We've had them for 1.5 years and she looks at them...maybe once a week....
    Isn't that how it always works ;).

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So did someone throw out the stupid flag today or something?

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• Options
    Serenla said:
    So did someone throw out the stupid flag today or something?
    It's like a swarm....

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• Options
    Had an eye appointment this morning, my eyes were dilated and they still freaking hurt. Good news, no sign of diabetic retinopathy. Phew. 

I went to the store this morning and saw a papaya (my fruit this week). Holy crap, they are big! 
  • Options
    @Sisimama10 You make perfect sense.  Now I need some Christmas cookies!

@fourthnlast I was at the grocery store this morning and saw a papaya! I don't know that I'd ever paid much attention to one, so I picked it up and my first thought was "HOLY CRAP! This thing is HUUGE!". 

I'm thinking the GlynnCoco thread may have some relevance...it was definitely bigger than a grapefruit!

• Options
    thomas930thomas930 member
    edited December 2013
    @ColleenSwerb Hang in there girl. I hope you can get some peace. 

I feel the same way. I've put myself on the back burner which only frustrates me even more but something had to give and I can't give up on my kids and I can't let the house to got waste or I'd really be insane. I can't even remember the last time I had "me" time. 
  • Options
    poru said:
    TallaB said:
    You can eat like 300 extra calories a day when pregnant right? And a trader joes joe joe has 140 calories / cookie...so I can eat 3 extra (cuz we will round up) cookies on top of the normal 2  I would have eaten before and not feel guilty...RIGHT???
    You are worrying about 5 cookies?!?  Oy, I have problems then...
    Yes! Its the 5 cookies on top of everything else I eat! Those things really add up!

• Options
    ugh i have to wait for the person who went to lunch before me to get back before i can go and she is taking FOREVER!! imsooo hungry.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sorry you're feeling unlike yourself. Hopefully this second nap time will be good to give you a little break for the sake of your sanity. Hang in there!

Photobucket imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thursday is DH's birthday, and I get to make cake!!!!!

• Options
    @ColleenSwerb Our DSs are the same age and I've been having a rough time with him too and I think it all comes down to the fact that he can't communicate in a way that I totally understand him and it frustrates him...which them frustrates me because he ends up throwing a huge fit before I can figure out what he is trying to say. 
  • Options
    I am so tempted to email my professor back and tell her how I really feel about her lack of organization, poorly written syllabus, disregard for student's personal life, and her bitchy attitude. Ugh!
  • Options
    TallaB said:

@fourthnlast I was at the grocery store this morning and saw a papaya! I don't know that I'd ever paid much attention to one, so I picked it up and my first thought was "HOLY CRAP! This thing is HUUGE!". 

I'm thinking the GlynnCoco thread may have some relevance...it was definitely bigger than a grapefruit!
    Agreed! The papaya was massive, way bigger than the grapefruits that are in my fridge right now.
  • Options

lia619 said:
    hbell12 said:
    I am so tempted to email my professor back and tell her how I really feel about her lack of organization, poorly written syllabus, disregard for student's personal life, and her bitchy attitude. Ugh!
    Do you get to do an evaluation of the course? I would at least put all this in the evaluation. If she was really an awful teacher, I would say something to her or the department chair. 
    I believe there is an evaluation and I can't wait to fill it out. I sent her email expressing my discontent for what she did and this wasn't the first time this semester. It probably won't go over well I am so irritated that I don't care. I know I'm going to be re-taking this class.
  • Options
    @lia619 Thanks! Me too! This has been the worst semester of my entire academic career and this school is the worst I've ever been too. I tried to save a few bucks taking some classes a CC and I will never make this mistake again!
  • Options
    I don't mind HELPING you if you have a problem doing something, but I am not going to hold your hand and baby you through the process. READ the instructions and follow directions and if you need help I'm here but I'm not going to do it FOR you. (this is really in relation to anything but specifically to my job and the FAFSA application)
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My doc didn't believe me that I haven't felt any Braxton hicks contractions yet. I mean, I get random pains, but I thought that was just RLP?

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    I feel like an impatient child waiting for my secret Santa gift. Mine made it safely, thank goodness, but now I'm eagerly stalking my own mail!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow fuck snow right about now. DH is driving me home but it is a freaking mess.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    @pineconey I never had BH for the 29 weeks I was pregnant with DD. I don't think they are necessarily supposed to be painful though. I have heard them described as just a "tight" feeling.
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@pineconey I never had BH for the 29 weeks I was pregnant with DD. I don't think they are necessarily supposed to be painful though. I have heard them described as just a "tight" feeling.

I can tell you I KNEW when I started BH, they did not hurt but my stomach became as hard as a rock from belly button to my pubic bone. I'm not sure if this happens to everyone when they have bh.
    I'm seconding the eyebrow raise on your doc. From what I've read/heard it doesn't happen to everyone.

All AL welcome.

• Options
    TallaB said:
    Guyz! I'm 21 weeks and I still haven't gained any weight and my doctors not worried but I feel like I should be gaining SOMETHING and even though my baby's measuring fine I still worry because I'm still down lbs but I can't fit into any of my clothes anymore and my husband tells me I'm beautiful but I jut feel fat and gross even though I haven't gained any wate (!) but I just don't feel like this is normal so can somebody help me pleeeeeeeeease and tell me how much you've gained so I can feel better about myself and how much weight I haven't gained even though that makes me worry too? Ugh! Sorry, I know that's not helpful at all, but it felt good to get off my chest.
    I have gained 5lbs in cookies today alone. But now I feel nauseous. So, i'll probably lose 2.5 of those pounds pretty soon! Being pregnant is HARD.
    I just had a ton of cookies and now I'm following them up with a few Tums.
    image VOTE on my Name List
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    pineconey said:

My doc didn't believe me that I haven't felt any Braxton hicks contractions yet. I mean, I get random pains, but I thought that was just RLP?

I didn't feel any when I was pregnant with DD. In fact, I didn't even know I was in labor. Gas pains is a different story though.

photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"