April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• I saw this posts when I first came and I was just reading and not talking and I have to say I don't get it? Whats the point? I tried to read becasue I want to get to know you ladies but I just cant? 
    And why ask questions on here where no one reads instead of out there where everyone can see and answer! Its so much more fun when people can see youre questions and answer?
    You're freindly and nice and popular a14 AE :)) :))
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh ok thanks I think i get it now? 
    1)Dont ask questions
    Sorry if I did something wrong? I'll try and do better Im learning because I'm new here? I thin kyou all are nice!!! and I want you to think I'm nice!!!! too!
    You're freindly and nice and popular a14 AE :)) :))

• :-O [-(
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Aiden just kicked my phone off my belly... Alright kid, calm it down!
  • poru said:
    I think this baby is fist-bumping in my ute. I swear it's rhythmic, and frequent. My baby gotz skillz!
    Hiccups!
    O.O Really??? Is that right? Huh. And here I thought my baby was the next Dave Lombardo. @Poru I'm super excited for hiccups, but you kinda crushed my hopes and dreams.  :((
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • AprilMay9 said:
    I really good use a dirty martini right now. Such a long day of work and so frustrating. Topped it off with a two hour drive home in the snow. There weren't any plows or sanders on the road either!! And I only have like a spoonful of Ben and Jerrys left. :((
    How about some B&J's in a martini glass? image

I'm not really sure if its B&J's though...sorry you had a crappy day!

• AprilMay9 said:

I really good use a dirty martini right now. Such a long day of work and so frustrating. Topped it off with a two hour drive home in the snow. There weren't any plows or sanders on the road either!! And I only have like a spoonful of Ben and Jerrys left. :((

My mouth salivates for dirty martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives!
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• AprilMay9 said:

I'm with you, I've been in the car for 4 hours.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
    Started dating in 5/9/05, Married 6/25/11
    Started TTC Feb 2013, BFP #1 3/4/13 EDD 11/10/13. MMC 4/9/13 D&C 4/22/13.
    BFP #2 7/17/13, EDD 3/29/14 ended in a CP on 7/22/13.
    BFP#3 8/19/13 EDD 5/3/14 Nerdling was born 4/29/14, welcome little one!
     All AL welcome.

image   Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • AprilMay9 said:
    @AprilMay9 I'll share! I picked up some KarmelSutra on my way home. Will be digging in once my evening concert is over!
    2014-08-24 15.36.57-2  2014-08-23 17.20.12
    2014-08-24 15.22.00  2014-08-20 12.19.26

Fell in Love: January 2003 
    Married: May 2006
    Baby Girl Born: April 2014
    If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I, an artist, I will answer you: 
    I am here to live out loud!
  • @biggerinreallife that is the best Ben and Jerrys flavor.

mean_girls_35345Image and video hosting by TinyPic         PAL Sep challenge George Takei image
     All AL welcome.

• So this is day two of feeling kicks and it's still super weird. You eventually get used to it, right? Because right now it's tricking me into thinking I'm nauseous, but I still want chocolate.

Maybe DH would accept a nighttime mission to procure some Chunky Monkey for his poor, pregnant wife...
  • I would just like to point our that there is 1 week left until Christmas.

Also, I haven't bought a single thing for DH yet...or made  cookies.  WHY IS THERE NEVER ENOUGH TIME!! *and why is it when there is time, i'm so damn lazy!?*

• TallaB said:

I would just like to point our that there is 1 week left until Christmas.

Also, I haven't bought a single thing for DH yet...or made  cookies.  WHY IS THERE NEVER ENOUGH TIME!! *and why is it when there is time, i'm so damn lazy!?*

Ugh, same here. I think I'll finish the rest online. The expensive shipping will be worth my sanity.
  • First of all, I wish I had more time to bump during the day but my students totally cramp my style. A lot of shit can happen over 8 hrs!!!

So DH and I just got home from mattress shopping-that's our Christmas present this year. He likes firm and I like plush. If I had to hear him say "I don't care", one more time I was gonna lose my shit. Next time just give me the money and I'll get us the damn mattress! He's currently "researching" on the iPad while I find solace in my bag of raspberry milanos. I need prayers for a new mattress and keeping DH alive through the process!! ;)
  • I'm feeling sad lately. I have never worried about depression but I'm starting to worry that with everything going on around me I may start slipping into depression.
  • I would just like to point our that there is 1 week left until Christmas.

Ugh, same here. I think I'll finish the rest online. The expensive shipping will be worth my sanity.
    Yes! DH just walked in from the grocery store and complained about it being a zoo, I just placed an amazon and thinkgeek order online, and didn't have to deal with anyone! I will probably have to venture out once more this week though....dreading!

• I'm feeling sad lately. I have never worried about depression but I'm starting to worry that with everything going on around me I may start slipping into depression.
    I'm sorry you feel this way :( I felt the same way, so I spoke with my dr and she gave me something to take so "level me out". It has made a difference.
    photo ee249d6c-880a-4eb4-bc43-d6ab1f9fe662.jpg
  • @colleenswerb we just might need that! This is literally my view from the couch right now... Damn-You can't see it but it's all mattresses he's looking at. He'd like to just order one willy nilly on amazon. Um, no thanks!
  • Mamamonzo said:

I made this amazing Chicken pot pie for dinner.  Usually the recipe calls for you to make mini pot pies and put them in these little disposable pie pans.  I couldn't find them at the store so I said Fuck it, I'll use a big pie tin.  Well the point of the minis is, it's a full serving, and doesn't call for a crust, just puff pastry on the top.  Putting it in the large pie pan was a horrible idea.  I didn't use a crust!  How the hell am I supposed to serve it.  The inside is almost the consistency of a thick soup.  Fuck!  Guess DH and I will just share, and eat it straight form the pan.

DH and I do this with macaroni and cheese way too often... Or anything else that would require too much effort to split into servings. He never was a food sharer until he met me. Now he'll give me a bite of anything cause he knows he can be all up in my food and usually finish whatever I didn't! Food is definitely one of our love languages. :x
  • eireyeseireyes member
    edited December 2013
    I feel like my safe space has been violated.... Not cool - now where can I go to avoid the grammar/spelling train wrecks?! :-SS 

Edit: Crap, the inability to spell is rubbing off...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • J&NL said:
    I'm feeling sad lately. I have never worried about depression but I'm starting to worry that with everything going on around me I may start slipping into depression.
    I'm sorry you feel this way :( I felt the same way, so I spoke with my dr and she gave me something to take so "level me out". It has made a difference.
    (((hugs)))

All AL welcome.

• J&NL said:

I'm feeling sad lately. I have never worried about depression but I'm starting to worry that with everything going on around me I may start slipping into depression.

I definitely plan to mention this to my midwife at my appointment this week. Hopefully she can prescribe me something just so I have it on hand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"