February 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms (10/22-10/26)

123457»

Re: Weekly randoms (10/22-10/26)

• Options
    @cmjenkies you are a better person than I for sure. If he wouldn’t be fired for it, I’d do it in a heartbeat. And legitimately the only reason I wouldn’t want him to be fired is potential child support. Usually I say take the high road but damn, I think with this I’d have to fight fire with fire. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies wtf. I’m so sorry. What an ass. You have more will power than I do. I would report it to HR. Fuck both of them. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cmjenkies you’re a better person then I am. Id be burning his world to the ground. I hope youre Holding up ok. Take care of yourself and the kiddies 
  • Options
    I admire your level-headedness @cmjenkies
  • Options
    @cmjenkies what a colossal slimebag to do this to you. I'm so, so sorry you are going through this.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Both of them are complete garbage obviously.  The thing is, you know now that he is a garbage person and will move on (which all is goddamn awful and I am so sorry), and this dips-t and work dumpster fire will obviously not work out, and he's gonna be just another divorced, single POS dad who cheated and failed at all the things.  He deserves a kick in the teeth for being such a pathetic cliche of disgustingness.  I am so so sorry for you dealing him and this, especially now.
  • Options
    @cmjenkies that is absolute bullshit! I’m so angry for you. Like others have said I hope you have support with you to help you get through this awfulness. I can’t imagine how someone can do that and put their family through this. So very selfish-both of them!
  • Options
    What a piece of garbage @cmjenkies I am so sorry you have to deal with this shit. I definitely echo everyone else, get a lawyer ASAP - sending you hugs 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies OMG. I just raged over here for you!!! Who the hell does that to their pregnant wife? He’s scum and she’s just as bad. You are a way better person than me because that would have been the first thing I’d have done. I’m so sorry that you’re going through this. 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies You've got this. He's a selfish piece of shit cockroach. You, on the other hand, are strong and resilient. This will be hard, so please take care of yourself right now, or try to be around people who can take care of you. All of us are here for you, and all of us will continue to concoct the most creatively ugly things to say about him in the meantime. 
  • Options
    Wow @cmjenkies. That B must be something special to do what she did being a mom herself. I can't wrap my head around sleeping with someone when you KNOW they have a pregnant wife and kids at home. Sounds like a friggin catch! 

I'm impressed with how mature you're being regarding his workplace, that's some incredible self restraint. It'll definitely be better in the long run for you and your kids to be as civil as possible. You got this!! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @cmjenkies move on! Get a lawyer and clean him out!! Anyone that fucken selfish isn’t worth your time. I no it hurts and I no your in pain but he’s shown you how much he actually values you and your children. He’s not worth you pain or your love. You already have 2 amazing kids and now will have another fill for full custody and child support. There are plenty of amazing men out there that actually respect women and a relationship. If you can do this to you he’ll do it to her karma will get him in the end. Right now take care of you and your kids.what state are you in? 
  • Options
    @cmjenkies unless it'll get him fired and f with child support,  you should report it, or get someone else to so it doesn't trace back to you. He doesn't deserve the courtesy you are giving him. I would have marched my ass into his office by now, told that B off, walked into his boss, told him and made sure his boss knew that you would appreciate he keep his job, bc you plan to get every penny you are owed and it would be very hard to do that if he was unemployed,  but you have no issue with the woman being let go for her role in this. Ugh. I am far more vindictive than you.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    sjnsjnsjnsjnsjnsjn member
    edited October 2018
    @cmjenkies- Good for you on the counseling.  If nothing else, maybe the counselor will know of resources for you that are specific to this situation. One thing I know, no matter how hideous this is, is that you CAN do it.  Unfortunately, this sounds kind of familiar to me, because my father left my mom for another woman (with whom he worked as well) when I was an infant, and I am the 3rd of 3 kids.  My mother definitely did not have it easy but she did it, and raised three successful, relatively emotionally together humans, all of whom are pretty great parents.  Lean on every resource you can find!! Sending strength to you.
  • Options
    @cmjenkies I’m glad you’re getting counseling because this is definitely a horrible situation to be going through on top of pregnancy.  I am flabbergasted at the audacity of people.  I also waffle between wanting to set him on fire and taking the high road.  I know the high road is better but dammit sometimes emotions run so high you just need to let the aggression out. Hang in there girl.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @cmjenkies Sounds like you're in a good position for this kind of situation (if there's ever such a thing as "good" related to this shit pile). You have the income, and he's the one who fucked up. I think it's really telling that he's not even willing to go to counseling with you, sounds like he's the type of person who likes to avoid difficult - but necessary - conversations. If not, he would have told you he wasn't happy months ago instead of talking to some bitch at work. He's a spineless weasel, drop him like a hot potato as soon as you are able. 

Like @sjnsjnsjn, this sounds really familiar to me as well. My dad left my mom for his coworker (who also happened to be mom's best friend, it was ugly). They had four kids age 3 - 13 at the time. Mom was a SAHM so she was in a financially dire situation, had to go back to school while working a low paying full-time job AND raising four kids on her own (dad would take us on the very occasional weekend when he felt like it). We all turned out fine, and mom now has a job she loves and is very happy with her life in general. If it feels like you're drowning now, know that you can get through it! 
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @cmjenkies you will not have to pay home because he is the one who caused grounds for the divorced it’s going to go off his income alone cens you carry the health for the children ... FYI you can ask a judge to make it where he has to pay half also the amount he pays is based off the number of Childern you have if u google you and put in his income for your state and the number of children you have and it will show you roughly the amount you’ll get. Also even I you conecider joint custody I recommend you ask for 60 in your favor and 40 in his mean the kids primary residents is your address and you remain primary parent. You can also choose to keep him on your medical or not.do everything though the court do not trust a verbal agreement. Stay stroung as for single parenting my father raise 8 of us on his own my mother left befor my first birthday she desired she didn’t want to be a parent anymore so I no you got this.
  • Options
    @cmjenkies you are a very strong woman. You got this! I think its great you’ve decided to do counselling even without him. As previous posts have said lean on any resource you can. Xo
  • Options
    @shellperry - Infidelity isn't grounds for an at fault divorce in every state, unfortunately.

That said, I would still consult an attorney so you know what your options are even if that isn't something you end up pursuing. And counseling for you for sure.

Also, fuck that motherfucker.

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019