May 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    @troystory17 Oh I know, it's been brutal. They opened up the corn maze/pumpkin patch at a farm down the road and it's been dead every weekend. Come on, fall weather!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ha I just saw the sign for our local corn maze this morning while I was driving to work in 88 degree weather.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@JennZed @kels0091 you ladies are nuts. maple syrup is perfection.

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    @prpl11butterfly I am so sorry. Thinking of you and hoping for a sticky bub. 

@BumpAdmin can we get this thread pinned please? 
    Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    obwilderobwilder member
    edited September 2018
    Removed bc I am somehow signed into the wrong account!!! Be right back as @bwhitta :D
  • Options
    @nerdyteacherlady I teach 8th grade as well! What do you teach? Are you in a middle school?

I’m in Montana and teach algebra, 8th grade math, and gym. Loving teaching gym this year as it’s my first time with a more balanced schedule. (I used to teach English instead of gym which really caused an overload of grading and parent emails with two heavy-hitter subjects.) Plus I’m hoping the extra activity will help me keep some of the extra pounds from piling on this time.

Hope the kiddos take it easy on you these first few weeks. Not sure mine will be in the mood for that...pretty rambunctious group so far.
  • Options
    @rfurf I'm so glad you're here!! This community has a wealth of knowledge on all things baby and we'll all be with you every step of the way. If I know one thing about these groups is that we're also really good at spending people's money ;)
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @nerdyteacherlady I teach 8th grade as well! What do you teach? Are you in a middle school?

I’m in Montana and teach algebra, 8th grade math, and gym. Loving teaching gym this year as it’s my first time with a more balanced schedule. (I used to teach English instead of gym which really caused an overload of grading and parent emails with two heavy-hitter subjects.) Plus I’m hoping the extra activity will help me keep some of the extra pounds from piling on this time.

Hope the kiddos take it easy on you these first few weeks. Not sure mine will be in the mood for that...pretty rambunctious group so far.
    I teach English and one period of intro computer science. The English essay grading is no joke! 

My kids are pretty good so far. Have you thought about when you'll tell them? I wasn't really showing till like 5 or 6 months last time, but I think it'll be more evident earlier this time around. They notice everything! 
  • Options
    @nerdyteacherlady I’m a teacher, too! 4th grade in western Wisconsin.
  • Options
    @peachy13 EDD buddies!
  • Options
    My birthday is May 18th
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom thanks! I'm really looking forward to being a part of this since I don't have any close girlfriends where I live and it will be so great to have mom friends for support! Although I'm already pretty good at spending way too much of my own money so it might be dangerous to be around people who are good at spending my money too haha! I've only known for just over a week now and my husband has already told me I need to stop shopping and buying baby stuff!
  • Options
    @thismustbethemom absolutely! My PGAL brain goes really berserk sometimes

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    @rfurf I think you’ll relate more than you think! There is so much about getting ready for a baby and not all of it is about physical symptoms. You’ll find whatever support you need here too. And the bump is so good at fostering community. While waiting for the board to open up, I bounced around to a few different communities (babycenter, whattoexpect, reddit) and none of them seemed to focus much on connection outside of the fact that we’re expecting babies. No weekly threads or GTKYs that just allow us to connect with a group of strangers on the Internet. All that to say - welcome!

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Options
    Hi! My name’s Jordan and this is our second baby. Our first is almost 5, so it’s been awhile and I wasn’t real active on my last pregnancy board, so definitely feel like a newbie here. I’m about 5 weeks in with an EDD of 5/9. Currently cautiously excited as I have had 2 losses prior to our first. 
  • Options
    @ashleaf2018 welcome to May 2019 from Dec 2016! I’m glad to have someone I “know” here!  :D
  • Options
    *** lurking ***

@kvh22 I was so excited when you disappeared from TTGP!  I'm sad that I won't be with you but so happy for you :):) 
  • Options
    Haha, me too @sleepy33! April '13er here. I'm so far removed from babies, it feels like now.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

PitaPata Dog tickers