May 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

191011121315»

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options

Where are all these people who intro'd hiding out? Join in on the discussion boards!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hello All, 

EDD is 5-20. At 16wks I had ultrasound and they said I was having a girl.  I already have a 10 year old daughter so I was hoping for a son.  I go back 1-3 to get another look
  • Options
    @LeahKnits welcome! I’m a Montana girl too! Congrats on the little boy 💙
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I am currently living is Los Angeles, Ca. This is my first pregnancy and my due date is 5/30/19! I am very excited about it but also super nervous about this brand new experience. I find out in a week my baby’s gender!! 
    I look forward to connecting with other moms for advice and especially other LA moms.
  • Options
    ionereyesionereyes member
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone!!! I am currently in Tampa, FL. This is the first little one for me and my husband and I am due with a little boy on 05/31/19. To say I am nervous is an understatement...I don't like surprises and I try to be as prepared as possible, so I know this forum will be super helpful. Excited and nervous abut this new journey.
  • Options
    Hello! New to the group & page. 24 weeks 4 days, due May 11, with a baby boy! My daughter is significantly older but new hubby and I are super excited and had just decided to start trying (figuring it would probably take longer bc of my age), and we found out about 3 weeks later that we didn't have to try too hard! We can't wait to meet our little boy!
  • Options
    @cwell2016 pregnancy brain got you girl! LOL your post on page 15 said you never posted an intro, but on page 14 you did back in November. I thought you would find this funny  :p:D:p:D:p  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    HI we have the same DUE Date! do you know when you conceived and when your last LMP was ? Im a little lost on mine since my DD changed thanks mama 
  • Options
    Hi everyone, 

I know I'm late to the game considering I'm already 32+3, but wanted to post anyway! This is my first and I guess I've been too paranoid to say anything until now, thinking something would go wrong. I was 2 weeks from starting IVF after 9 years of trying when we got our little surprise. Due May 4th with a little boy!
  • Options
    My baby girl was born May 15th, so 9 weeks now. I’m a first time Mum from Australia. Looking forward to getting lots of tips and advice here! 
  • Options
    I'm in Wisco as well, Madison!
  • Options
    I'm 39 as well and this will be our second! Where are you at in the world?