May 2019 Moms
Options

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @MegEn1 I wasn’t expecting one this soon either! I’m glad I have another later in May buddy
  • Options
    @meatballs37 that was an honest mistake. I really thought this would be a supportive community where friendly reminders and honest mistakes were looked at kindly without hate. Clearly, I was incorrect in my assumption.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @projectalice again, I was clearly mistaken in thinking this was a supportive, forgiving, understanding community. There is no need to so unkind to people. I was home alone after receiving my very first positive and made an honest mistake in my adrenaline rush of emotions. I am clearly not welcome here.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom I never said that my anxiety was the same as suffering a loss, ever. I cannot imagine the pain someone feels after a loss and I pray everyday that it doesn’t happen to me. But I certainly don’t feel like posting a friendly reminder to a TW to a post about loss warrants such harassment. I didn’t say it was just for my sake. I learned from my posting mistake on the TWW board, which is why I edited my post and went to the proper place. I’m sure my hormones are playing a part in all of this, but I feel like a little understanding would go a long way in this case.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom Well, I certainly didn’t mean to make it seem as though I had experienced a loss. I had corrected my mistake on the previous board. I don’t remember if I had posted an apology or not. But I’m really feeling unwelcome because a mistake I made. I mean, I’m sure we have all made a mistake on here at one point. Again, I’m sure my hormones are playing a role in how I feel and react to things. I just want to move forward and support other mommas in their journey. 
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom I have never been a believer in apologizing for how I am feeling. I don’t believe anyone should ever apologize for their feelings. They are real and true and shouldn’t require an apologize. I can certainly apologize for how it came across but my feelings remain true.
  • Options
    @mrskoz428 I wasn’t asking you to apologize for your feelings. Not one bit. I can see now that this is just getting more muddled. Apologize or don’t. Its up to you. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @meatballs37 and I realized that after I posted, which is why I went back and edited the post. I honestly don’t remember if I posted an apology on the previous board. If I didn’t, I should have. But that was also over a week ago. I am all about support everyone through their journey. I understand that loss is a part of life and that it is something that is unavoidable. We, as the community, deserve a warning, however, when loss is talked about it. It can add unnecessary stress to many. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I have apologized on here if something come across in a way that I didn’t mean it to. My friendly reminder was for all who may experience anxiety from reading about previous losses. It was not meant to be selfish and I’m sorry it came across that way. That’s certainly not how I meant it. 
  • Options
    @ska8471 what do you teach? I’m a 4th Grade Teacher in Wisconsin. There are a lot of teachers on this BMB, I noticed!
  • Options
    @keighty80 I also love to GIF and have a sarcastic sense of humor lol Congrats and can't wait to get to know you!
  • Options
    It's good to see you here @thegirlwhowaited_!