May 2019 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Introduce Yourself Here!

• kmw611kmw611 member
    edited September 2018
    @DuchessOfCambridge  Ohh, I'll definitely have to look for that! We're planning homebirth since in Washington we don't have a ton of VBAC options. Home or hospital, no birth centers, and midwives can't be insured for VBACs... **insert eye roll** Would definitely be great for some more VBAC support and success stories! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @LillyClaire congrats!! And yay for a "big" family! We want at least 4 but I totally understand the looks. Every time someone asks how many kids we want and we give an ohh idk 5? Maybe 6? answer we always get shocked looks. 
  • @fuscok88 ah gotcha. I’m doing mine at my hospital, my OB thinks I’m a good candidate but I’m pretty certain mine will end in a repeat CS so I want to be there already. My hospital also has a level III NICU that we ended up needing last time due to some complications so now I’m pretty anxious! Good luck, excited to talk more VBAC as we progress!

• @lifeisnottofear I'm so sorry for your loss. I I cannot even begin to imagine. Good for you for staying as positive as possible! 

Welcome to the group!
  • @DuchessOfCambridge thanks! And good luck to you as well! Hopefully we both get happy and healthy VBACs and no NICU stays! But I am glad your hospital has an amazing NICU available if needed. I can imagine it eases the mind a little to know it's there. My house is only 10 minutes from 3 hospitals so if a transfer is necessary we'd be really close. 
  • Hey y’all! 
    First time mama here, just found out i’m about 5 weeks and 4 days. We weren’t even trying, was actually on the pill, guess God had a different plan ! 
    So new to all of this and super anxious ! 
  • @knottieff262eb77062b7ba @Knottie80318517 welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancies!

You may want to change your usernames to something that makes it easier for us to identify you. You can find instructions on how in the ‘Read This First’ thread which is pinned to the top of the board. 

DD1: June 2014 - VBM4lyfe
    DD2: October 2016
    DC3: coming May 2019

• Congratulations and welcome to all the new mamas! Im so happy for all of you especially ones who've been trying for a long time. Lots of love to you all. 

• @lilyeriksen hooray for another Colorado mama!! I also love your username! 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• @purplejoymommy I’m sure it’s pregnancy hormones, but your story made me legit tear up! Hugs to a H&H 9 months!
  • @liliumstargazer13 we’ll get along swimmingly! :lol:
  • @purplejoymommy I’m sure it’s pregnancy hormones, but your story made me legit tear up! Hugs to a H&H 9 months!
    @MaggieG183- You are too sweet!! Thank you!!

@isbellwife- so you are the pro that all of us FTMs will need to direct our q's to!! Congrats on #8, and good luck!!
  • caremel225caremel225 member
    edited September 2018
    Hi!!!

Ok I'm gonna start off with me and my DH I'am  29 DH is not telling his age because hes over 30 lol I have 2 wonderful children a DD that 10 and a DS that's 8 so why am I here I got prego. So to really know me gotta know my prego stories1st cause I have CHF and we dont do anything normal Lol

*CRAZY LIFE*

DD'S story
     I was in the army about to be shipped to Afghanistan me and DH had a little to much fun to say farewell (grins) for 2 weeks prior (lol) on the plane my lower tum felt bubbly, I guess, I tould everyone witch of course they sad nerves had me thinking so too but a week later I wasn't going away (nothing shakes me that long) so I'm at the TMC ans the nurse says "oh sgt congrats on the baby omg are you ok?"( my head had done a cartoon tilt cause I know I'm on the pill) she came back in before the doc did after that mood swings where epic and all  Inappropriate Laughing at weddings during the ceremony Crying in the field And all superiors were on my hit list I got leave spent 2 months in Germany then came back to the USA At this time I'm in on 3 to 4 months and I am not happy to see him think the 1st thing out of my mouth" why did you do this to me?" Lol he so sweet tell me he's been sick the whole time I was gone my doc that I've had all my life tells my to abort my bbg cause my heart and I  get a new doc so life moves on I gain 143 pounds and contractions start at 32 weeks I'm in the hospital on a liquid diet for a month  having contractions the whole time imagin a preg cheetah ( acne was a monster) starved in a bed that was me! And still was gaining weight my aunt calls me and let's slip that my dog got hit by a car and I snap med to control contractions  stop working and baby come out in 3 pushes the world stops shes here nothing else matters 😀

DS'story 
    My DH went out with his friends and got pushed off a back of a truck on the highway cracked his skull open and they left him so I stayed in the hospital with him for 2 weeks in the ICU with our 7 going on 8 month old while he's in a coma as soon as he wakes up tho I'm in the hospital stress is a killer had 2 ulcers and a inflamed gallbladder removed this in May while I'm there I get the shot and go home togather again even though we just got out we are happy to see each other a lil to happy Lol and yes I'm prego again this time Iknow the bubbly feeling go straiget to the doc and he says no!?!?! Go home I'm like dont touch me I'm going back tommorow ( conspiracy theory  he gave me a std I'm going to get checked dont ask me why but yhea) they drew blood and prego him I gained a whopping 18 pounds that's it I was terrified my first was only 6 pounds it's now December I have 2 to go and I lose a pound and with it my mind (Tum still there but am convinced I lost him as well) and stress so much I'm now in labor not even in my home town with doc and I get there and there being they can do but help me give birth water broke in car so dry birth they tell me he is 6 pounds and I cry while they take him to the NICU  and we stay there a month after dajvu anyone lol

*TW* but a must

After I had my pill baby and my shot baby I thought it's time to pull out the  big gun but myself an IUD bad things happened and I got a new DH ( cause I'm a boss lol) he's in the army and we have a blast every day  unfortunately I  start having pain in my lower tum not the norm period cramp full on some one just stabbed me my new DH is of course at work and my car is froze so yes I walk to the front gate of the post with my 2 LO's and the MPs take me the TMC I'm bleeding and dont know why the doc cuts off my comfy Jean's while a nurse takes my kids and everything moving to fast all I here is ruptured  ectopic and my world left me.... but always a but  I come back and I'm determined  in want my baby so I'd is removed and we try for a year ...... well he dose me I tried a lil longer with out him knowing lol  but no luck at all ( I guess it was not really dealing with loss I just didnt wanna face it ) 

*End of Tw *

So here it is 3 years after I gave up TTC and broken condom later cause bubbly in my tum EDD 5/14 😁crazy life is fun like that😉

Sorry if you cant read this always hated grammar rofl