July 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms 7/9

123457»

Re: Weekday Randoms 7/9

• Congrats @d_marie_23
    @kbernal2021 I’m glad the dr. called and got everything straightened out.  Hopefully that resident loses the attitude and doesn’t treat anyone else that way!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA, lots of craziness this week. Congratulations to all the new mamas and soon to be mamas! @zande2016 I am so glad you got things straightened out and are so close to meeting baby! 

I need to to catch up on the breastfeeding thread, but I’m too tired right now and want to get some sleep before they bring Maddie in for her next feeding. Definitely looking for some support in that arena right now! 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Belated congrats @stlmegs and @MichelleAG05 and @d_marie_23 ! I may have already congratulated you but I can't remember, LOL...and there is nothing wrong with an extra congrats! can't wait to see your stories! Also @zande2016 hope after sh*t got real you got to meet your LO quickly! Can't wait to see that announcement later today! Interested to see if a) you tub labored and b) you like it. And hope that nurse calmed her ass down.

@kbernal2021 glad your ped got that situation worked out for you and you hopefully won't have to deal again with rude residents after the notation in your file. I'm glad you guys are getting treated for the thrush! 

Today I go back to the library for a day of training with my SIL (who is the director). Then I have my baby shower that my MIL is throwing me! Super late in the game for showers, I know, but I always go late I'm sure everyone felt safe doing it at 38 weeks. Plus, its really more of a sprinkle/celebration, I told her a long time ago to do a diaper shower where everyone brings diapers not other gifts but I dunno if she'll do that. Anyway, big day, should be super fun. Before I go I'm just gonna invert every 15 minutes and try and get this damn baby head down again...I guess good news is he can't be that big yet if he's still poppin' out of my pelvis and flipping. He was transverse this morning felt the hiccups on my side so hopefully he'll turn all the way!

• Super annoying with H right now. First of all I’m 10 days out of a c section and still have a hard time with certain things. We have family help right now and initially it was suppose to be help for home stuff and DS so we could rest and focus on baby. Welp H decides it’s his “me time” instead and spends most of the day in the garage with his tools. At night he only wakes to change 1-2 diapers. In the meantime I’m awake for at least 1.5 hrs per feeding at night. I still get up by 545 (or stay up) to get DS ready for the sitter. H wakes around 610 to get read and drop off DS by 630. I woke him up for a diaper change and he asked if i could do it. Come on dude! Not happy with his lack of support especially at night. Then he comments on me being able to take an hour nap during the day. Ugh! 
  • @krystlerr congrats!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @wildtot is he back at work already? If not, why can't he take naps during the day if DS is at the sitter? Men are such babies. I definitely caved last time and let DH sleep through everything because him being a grumpy a-hole was way more difficult than me being sleep deprived. I, however, did NOT have a c-section and he needs to step up his game since you have diff recovery expectations.
  • congrats to all the new moms! sorry I don't individually tag...still no idea where there's paper and pen around here to track them all >_<

@zande2016 ok so first off for a split second I thought we had another hotel birth situation when I saw your room pic - then I reread the name and it clicked >_< secondly - da fuk? Were you awake and in the room and she just came in and took it? or was it more sneaky than that? did you talk to your nurse/midwife?

@wildtot UGH I'm sorry - +1 to @SmashJam's men are such babies.  Mine also pissed me off last night.  Was in complete agony with my hip after driving myself to OB yesterday, decided to try to sleep at 11, he's on the damn phone lighting up the room until 1 am after me waking up because of it and asking him to shut it off 2x, he get's all huffy and turns to go to sleep - then immediately starts snoring, waking himself up and coughing loudly.  I ended up on the new couches from 2-4, where i woke up in so much pain I limped back to bed to take another dose of tylenol and try to sleep.  Kicker - could still hear him coughing a floor away!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Going In for an acupuncture treatment. Fingers crossed it helps my body prepare so induction goes smoothly.
  • My 4yo is sobbing on the potty because I refuse to wipe her. She says she doesn't want to do it. Well, tough luck kid! So frustrating tho. 

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • nimmlenimmle member
    My 4yo is sobbing on the potty because I refuse to wipe her. She says she doesn't want to do it. Well, tough luck kid! So frustrating tho. 
    **Sigh** Life is hard kid.
  • flockofmoosen3 - these kids have it so rough - my 2 yo had a temper tantrum over getting out of the car/going home - scream/cried until she threw up then calmed down and asked "what happened Ashlynn?" um you cried until you puked kid, thanks for the mess to clean up.  Where was her father you ask? POOPING
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations @krystlerr!! 
    Good luck @zande2016, can't wait to hear about your new LO!
    Ugh @wildtot isn't it crazy how our adrenaline as moms keeps us up through the worst times and husbands can't deal at all? I was mad at my DH so I let him do all the diaper changes last night...after hours of cluster feeding I didn't feel bad one bit!
    @gingerbride26 I forget, are you having a c section at this point? I'm so sorry you're so uncomfortable and in pain but glad that baby is doing well!
    @SmashJam your baby is such a trickster! Flipping this late in the game?? He better get back into position!
    @flockofmoosen3 you're such a terrible mom! Everything is awful! Life as a toddler sucks! Lol. I wish someone not wiping my butt was my biggest concern right now hehe.

AFM just finished morning feeding and this is usually the most wonderful time because my mom yaket the baby for 2 hours and he is usually an angel. Problem is I have so much to do that I don't know where to start and I don't wanna end up onnmy phone the whole time messing around. So I think I'm gonna shower before it's too late, trim my nails, maybe put lotion on my legs, lol. It's the little things!

Also my boss sent me a package yesterday with a bunch of fancy aromatherapy stuff, a candle, a roller with oils to use on your wrists, some coconut oil body butter, and a cute onesie. She also sent me a blue ray of Jane Austen movies and a bottle of ashwaganda drops (supposedly they destress and regulate hormones). So nice that she geared the gift towards me and not LO! I feel loved!
  • nimmlenimmle member
    Gahhhhh is it the weekend yet? I just want to take naps and do nothing and not have to be signed into work.
  • My birth story is up, sorry it's so long! I didn't have time to trim it for the bump, this is the version I'm keeping for myself too :)
  • @kissableviv That is really surprising that that they gave you pit when your labor wasn’t even slowing down. Your progression and other things were similar to my birth sorry with my first. But then again your doctor talked about induction early on even though your pregnancy was healthy. Glad it all worked out! 

I am with everyone else...glad it is Friday! In laws are picking up DS and keeping him for the night. I can’t wait to relax a little. I got so many things submitted at work, I feel like the baby can official arrive! 
  • nimmlenimmle member
    @runsomewhere OMG I would have died laughing if my kid said that to me. Smart ass, lol.
  • @runsomewhere omg that’s hilarious of your daughter!!
  • nimmlenimmle member
    Literally just took a shower for the sake of getting out from behind my computer. Sooooo ready for this kid to be born so I can go on Maternity leave
  • @nimmle I second that...so ready to be done...1 more week... think next week i'll have my backups drive and i'll just be there for escalations....

@kissableviv yes c-section on the 24th under general unless i start spotting or one of my complications becomes more dangerous first.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i feel ladies on the man babies DH was a dick yesterday and decided he should sleep in another room since he "has to get up early" the dude didnt get up until 7am. i could have killed him this morning. 

my back is killing me. I need a new couch that is more supportive. I even try using pillows but I know i bend over nursing way too much. too many things to remember while nursing snd working on latching all while sleep deprived. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 i feel ya on the new couch! I have tons of pillows just to nurse. 
    Ugh sorry for everyone and their man babies! I’m hoping H will wake up with DS tomorrow. These days got me having to pick between eating and napping, not good.
  • @julybabybear congrats and prayers are with your sweet Benjamin and you and your H! 

@runsomewhere my DS loves to correct me on thing we won't let him do/ask him to do-hold the railing, don't walk backwards, don't sing at the dinner table, put your fork down if you aren't eating, etc. Darn kid. FOLLOW THE RULES IF YOU KNOW THEM! lol

• Congratulations @julybabybear! Prayers that Benjamin can come home soon!
    @hillbillywife yay spontaneous labor! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations @zande2016 and @flockofmoosen3! @flockofmoosen3 that's how I felt while pushing since I didn't get the epi, as a FTM it was such a new sensation and I was freaked out!!
  • @kissableviv it was kind of a freaky/scary sensation for me too, pushing without meds. I had epidurals with my first two and that took the edge off the pushing part for them. This was crazy! 
    I am happy that DH seems to be able to sleep here. His bed looks so uncomfortable but he is exhausted. I've already told him I need him to get good sleep at night (leave me and baby alone) so that he can manage the big kids during the day. I won't have the energy for that shit. They fight all the time and I am dreading when family or DH isn't here to keep them from killing each other. 
    I can't wait to have DD help us name this baby tomorrow. We like Eliana and Rosalie or Ellie, and DH admitted she doesn't look like an Amelia. I also can't wait for the kids to meet baby sister in the first place. She has been such an abstract concept for so long and now she's "real" and I look forward to their reactions.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • lindsayleigh1989 - with DD the LC suggested using a small stool under your feet to keep you more upright and in the right position for your back.
    Pregnancy Ticker