Weekday Randoms 6/25

1234568»

Re: Weekday Randoms 6/25

• Options
    Bumping in bed. Gotta get up and make pancakes. MIL and SIL leave today

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zande2016 have fun! I just booked our first movie date for next Tuesday at one of those fancy theaters! 
  • Options
    amdftwamdftw member
    Congratulations @pretzellover!!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    edited June 2018
    Momma has been busy today and it’s barely 8am! Finally got around to scheduling our carpet cleaning for Monday morning and it looks like our water main pipe/sump pump might need some fixing so getting warranty to check it out Monday morning as well. Hope it’s nothing major.
    eta ob office just called saying i might not be able to see my doctor tomorrow because another patient is in labor. Today was the day we were suppose to get all the c section details and H is going with me. My next appointment is the day before CS and i hope i don’t have to wait until then to get the details. 
  • Options
    @pretzellover Congrats!!! Hoping for an easy recovery for you. I was so glad to go home and not have all those interruptions and horrible stomach "massages". So glad everything went well
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @flockofmoosen3 yeah im going to monitor it a few days before change per pediatrian reccomendation.  My milk has started coming in and her poops are looking a lot more normal so I am hoping we are in clear. 

• Options
    Congrats @pretzellover! Hope recovery goes well!

Picked some strawberries today as I am out of jam almost...got 15.37 lbs! Downside...i don't know how the eff I'm gonna make jam over the next week...It's supposed to be in the 90's every day and I don't have air conditioning! I'll likely just freeze them all and pray for an unseasonably cool day, OR if I get ambitious, try it over the fire pit? Not sure I'd be able to do the canning that way though, so freezing is probably a good call.

@nimmle yay for last day going into the office!

@lindsayleigh1989 glad your LO's poo is starting to look more normal and YAY for milk coming in!

@kissableviv glad your mom is finally there! 

@wildtot I hate that docs offices even THINK about cancelling this late in the game. I hope someone else can take your appt because you are so close to delivering. 
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 congratulations!! She is beautiful!

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Options
    Congratulations @foxbaby2016!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    Congrats @foxbaby2016! Looking forward to hearing the story!!
  • Options
    Congratulations @pretzellover and @foxbaby2016!  Both your cuties are adorable!  

@pretzellover's birth story made me think:  DS is measuring to be smaller than DD was - I can't decide if that's a good thing or not!  I'm 5'1", very petite with no torso and DH is 5'10".  DD was 8 lb 4 oz and 22 inches (over the 100% mark). She continues to be > 85% weight and > 90% height. This guy is currently only about 7 lbs (so they think).  Crazy to be thinking about already, but I hope that he hasn't inherited my petite gene!  I would feel kind of bad for him!  I'm also hoping he doesn't inherit my red hair (DD did).  Guess I'll find out sometime between now and 7/17.
  • Options
    Congrats @foxbaby2016!! So beautiful!
  • Options
    Congrats @pretzellover and @foxbaby2016!! So excited for all the cute little babies!!
  • Options
    sm05-2sm05-2 member
    Congratulations @foxbaby2016! What a beautiful girl! Can’t wait to read your birth story!
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 @pretzellover  congratulations!!! 
  • Options
    acunamatadaacunamatada member
    edited June 2018
    Congrats @foxbaby2016!!!! 

Keep the babies coming ladies!!
  • Options
    Anyone else have mobile issues with TB? It seems to be super slow and doesn’t always load a thread right.
  • Options
    @wildtot I am having to copy my comments and exit out of TB then go back in and post it before the draft saves.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @wildtot Yes! Its been kicking me out after taking forever to load all day
  • Options
    Congrats to all the mommas who have delivered! 

Im so over being pregnant at the moment. 36 weeks. Doctor won’t write me or if work and work is straight up miserable currently. Walking/ lifting for 12 hours straight is a joke. Never mind all the bending over to change dressings and things. Blah!
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 glad you are home and sorry bout the nips! 

+1 to bump issues!

@elizabethrn87 sorry about work sucking! We are so close hang in there!
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 congrats. I am so with you my nips are cracked and scabbed. I am just covering them constantly in nipple cream and that is helping. 

• Options
    +1 to the nursing probs. Currently about to pick up a prescription and be treated for possible thrush since I'm experiencing a stabbing sensation in the left breast that has carried over to the right side and only getting worse. Thankfully my sweet girl has stayed in the clear so far!
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 coconut oil has been my savior! 
  • Options
    @foxbaby2016 and @lindsayleigh1989 I had the *worst* time last time with my nipples until my OB prescribed APNO. It was my savior. You have to get it at a compounding pharmacy but it is 110% worth the extra expense!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @comealongponds thanks for the tip! I’m keeping this in mind. I had a horrible BF experience last time and I had never heard about this.
  • Options
    @wildtot this website has the instructions if your doc isn’t familiar with how to write the prescription: https://www.canadianbreastfeedingfoundation.org/basics/apno.shtml
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options