July 2018 Moms

Weekday Randoms 6/25

Re: Weekday Randoms 6/25

• wildtotwildtot member
    edited June 2018
    @kbernal2021 luckily he doesn’t snore but he does breath a bit odd sometimes and he’ll have his mouth open throughout the day. H went through it in his early 20s and he said it sucked and H is a mouth breather now which can get annoying sometimes lol hopefully it will be any easy process at a younger age. 
    Eta hope all goes well with your appointment! 
  • @wildtot sorry I just saw you said mouth breathing. Evidently I can't read lol mouth breathing is soooo uncomfortable, so I definitely get wanting to catch it early on! FX that the spray helps him!
  • Loading the player...
  • Well I had complete and total breakdown. I have this outrageous fear that DD will resent me for having another baby. Not to mention I am feeling completely terrified right now for my c section. Just trying to breathe and relax right now. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 your DD won’t resent you! I can’t promise she’ll be thrilled but she will always love you no matter what!

as for your cs, you know that this was the best outcome for you. You’ll get to be awake and see your baby right away. You have capable doctors to take care of you! It’ll all be ok!
  • @lindsayleigh1989 i can totally relate with the feelings of DS and a new baby. I keep hoping he won’t feel neglected or sad because i won’t be just his now and he’s been really attached recently. I hope your c section goes smoothly! Looking forward to your post once your well rested! Sending your positive vibes and wishes! 
  • @catftm2018 congratulations!!! 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 your DD will be okay! It's okay to feel sad about the change she is about to experience and at times it will be challenging for both of you but there will also be so many wonderful times too! Watch her face the first time baby holds her hand. That was my favorite memory of DD and DS early on.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • Also, found this on FB. My favorite comment was simply, "Yeah, OK."

Fortunately everyone seemed on the same page that this does not a "happy" marriage make.

• @lindsayleigh1989 thinking of you as your prep for your cs. Cant wait to see that post of your announcement!! 

@catftm2018 congratulations!!!!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Congrats @catftm2018!!!!!!
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Congrats @catftm2018!

@lindsayleigh1989 sending positive vibes and prayers your way for tomorrow! 
  • @MrsMiller8588 congratulations!!!
  • @MrsMiller8588 @catftm2018 congratulations!

@lindsayleigh1989 good luck with your CS and cannot WAIT to see your announcement. I worry about DS resenting me too, and while he may have his moments of unhappiness for a bit as we adjust to a family of 4, I know eventually he'll love DS2 and have fun playing with him!
  • Congratulations @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588!!

good luck today @lindsayleigh1989, I hope everything goes smoothly!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • sm05-2sm05-2 member
    Congratulations @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588, so glad to read your announcements!

@lindsayleigh1989 glad you are feeling better and also glad you acknowledged your feelings. Will be thinking of you today and sending you good vibes! You got this, and can’t wait for the announcement!
  • Congrats @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588 in welcoming your little boys!
  • Good luck today @lindsayleigh1989!! Will be thinking about you!!

congrats @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588!! I’m glad your babies are doing well!!

anyone else disappointed by the lack of squishy baby pictures? 
  • @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588 congratulations to you both!!! 

• @lindsayleigh1989 - GL today - 6/26 is an awesome birthday ;-)
    Congrats to @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588
    AFM just waiting for the contractor to get here so I can go get myself a coffee and lemon loaf....because this mama just wants a decent BM and caffeine buzz for her birthday
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congratulations @MrsMiller8588!  Love his name!

@lindsayleigh1989 good luck today!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lindsayleigh1989 good luck!

Grats to the new moms as well!
  • nimmlenimmle member
    Congrats @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588! So excited for both of you and your families!
  • Happy birthday @gingerbride26
  • Gosh I missed so much!! 

Congrats @catftm2018 and @MrsMiller8588!!!

Thinking if you @lindsayleigh1989!! Good luck!! 

Happy birthday @gingerbride26!!! 

What a day! 
    DH starts his sabbatical at 1 today- I can’t wait! He’s been such a help with DS lately, I’m so excited to have him home all day- though I’m sure I’ll change my tune in a couple days lol. 
  • nimmlenimmle member
    edited June 2018
    @flockofmoosen3 This note makes me so mad. It's seriously outdated. There may be some women who are happy to be in a relationship like this and power to them. However, as someone who has a full time career and makes around the same as MH why would I expect anything other than a partnership? Even for someone who is a SAHM, how could anyone think that is not equal in terms of the hard work that you have to put in? We all have to pull our weight in the relationship and around the house. 

@lindsayleigh1989 Good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!
  • Come onnnnnnn baby. At my NST and his heart rate is high AGAIN! It started out normal 150sish but now it’s like 180s. I’m getting really frustrated with this. Also noticing small contractions every couple minutes. Like it’ll go from baseline 12 to 30, so not huge but they line up with some cramping and tightening. Maybe baby is just moving a lot and irritating my uterus. IDK I just hope it all calms down so I don’t have to go back to the hospital. 
  • nimmlenimmle member
    @zande2016 Calm down baby! Stop irritating mommy and be chill for awhile!
  • Got word that DH's cousin, who is due today, is already at the hospital 4cm dilated. How cool would it be for her first baby to be born on her due date? I'm so excited!

@lindsayleigh1989 happy delivery day!!

@gingerbride26 happy birthday!!

• Baby boy finally calmed down and his baseline went back to 150s so they let me go. Phew. I can't wait to be done with these twice weekly visits!

@Sarafuss I'm  glad your #s are under control now. My fluid was also "on the high side" a couple weeks ago, but not high enough to be concerned yet, I think it was 21. We'll see how it is next week at my final ultrasound. I'm getting nervous because even with adding nighttime insulin my fasting # is being stubborn. Doubling it last night brought it from 110 to 100. If increasing it more doesn't bring it down to 95 we are probably looking at induction at 39 instead of 39+6. 
  • nimmlenimmle member
    @zande2016 Glad to hear he settled down!

AFM Baby boy was giving me a little scare last night and earlier this morning as he wasn't moving. This was even after food when he usually start going wild. Now that I'm at work and had breakfast he's back to his usual active self and kicking me like crazy. My abs are crazy sore so I'm wondering if he was just going through a growth spurt and extra sleepy.
  • @nimmle glad the movement picked up! I find my baby alternates between being really sleepy and having dance parties lately, they does not seem to be an in between. 
  • @kissableviv how did you like it? My H's birthday is Friday and we're having a babysitter and going to see a movie for the first time in.....10-11 months? Honestly can't even remember haha. But I think that's the movie we're going to see, at the fancy movie theater with reserved reclining seats, food service to your seats etc. 

• Seriously regrett working this week. I’m just not in the mood to babysit anyone at work right now. I want to go back to binge watching Netflix. I actually came into the office today only because i have my chiro and massage appointments near the office. I’m pretty much useless at work.