DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no... that’s a mess.
  • Options
    @sliztee Same! I was looking at the road, not the lights. Lol

Z is exhausted today. Yesterday was crazy because E accidentally dislocated his shoulder while putting him in the car seat. He’s fine now but he’s slept SO much since then. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to catch up on sleep worrying about the little bugger and if it’ll keep happening.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    @krzyriver AH omg poor guy. That must’ve been awful. Is he at an increased risk of it happening again because it’s happened once now?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @DunkinDecaf He didn’t say that exactly, but he said some people are prone to it. So it could definitely happen again. If it does, we have to talk to our pedi about it. 

@sliztee Jealous!! My H and I love going together! My old coworkers used to always try and sneak polish on him. Lol. I think it’s great when men go. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    slizteesliztee member
    edited June 2018
    He’s a total MetroBae and I love him for it so much  <3
  • Options
    @sliztee I am so jealous! I really could use a pedi and I’m 99% sure DH would never go with me!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @sliztee super jealous! I've never had a pedicure but I think its finally time to go for one. That's awesome that DH goes with you too! But I'm with you @spartan4life my SO would never go with me. 
  • Options
    Lol! When I showed my DH the pedicure, I think his eyes bugged out a little :D but I guess I've never asked so I don't know if he'd do one or not... I've never had one tho... Maybe should be a confession. 
    Got home around 9 pm tonight and the kids are in bed. It's fun to go see friends, then it's awesome to be home! Our dog was living up to her name, Bunny, she was bouncing all over she was so excited to see us home, especially DS. My cat was so excited I could refill her food bowl... Cats... Big, fluffy, sometimes cuddly, little jerks. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    I gave myself a pedicure last night and I think it likely will be the last time I can do that! I was a little stiff after!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    lest12lest12 member
    chyvie said:
    I gave myself a pedicure last night and I think it likely will be the last time I can do that! I was a little stiff after!

I also gave myself a pedicure over the weekend... it was not nearly as relaxing as going to the nail place! 

image        image

• Options
    @mytrueloves Damn, girl! That's amazing. I feel so far behind now! haha :smile:

I also tried to give myself a pedicure and I'm at the point that someone else is going to do it or I'm going to just keep adding nail polish where the polish chips. LOL that's where I'm at right now.
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    I will say that when I gave myself the pedicure, I sat there with my feet soaking in epsom salt until the water got cold and *that* was pretty amazing.

image        image

• Options
    @krzyriver I don't know if this makes you feel any better, but I ended up being one of those kids (but I also have EDS). Usually it's only a partial dislocation  (basically all my joints can/will do it) but even a full dislocation I can put back myself. They randomly do pt to try to strengthen the muscle around it, but I don't know how much it helps. That really long message to say,  even if he does end up prone, you get used to it quickly and get to the point you can feel it start to come out,  and sometimes stop it. Glad he's ok! 

@coffee-saur that's my confession as well. Always just done them myself. But anterior placenta this time is making pressure on my stomach so much worse this time! 

DH finally got to feel little miss moving and kicking a lot! Anterior placenta sucks lol I'm finally starting to feel her more, but still only if I'm sitting or laying down. 
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @jomama1618 I'm having so much more trouble moving and bending this pregnancy and it never occurred to me that my anterior placenta is to blame but it makes so much sense!   
  • Options
    Wow some of the husbands around here are amazing! It would be a cold day in hell if my DH ever came with me for a pedicure  :D
  • Options
    @rabtaido1214

That is the kind of story we have been collecting here, among others:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12727990/pregnancy-achievement-unlocked#latest

(Not saying this is the wrong thread, just answering your question about people getting perks from being pregnant.  :)
  • Options
    Thanks @knottieamusements I was thinking it would be a popular topic for discussion and could be its own topic, somehow I didn’t think to look there. Thanks, gotta go check now on everyone else’s stories!
  • Options
    I was trying to figure out yesterday why I'm so tired still. I looked at my sleep log from my Fitbit...I'm averaging 6.5 hours on a GOOD night. Even Saturday night I only got 7, no wonder I wanted a nap. I'm very much an 8hr a night kind of girl. And as the week goes on that 8 hours is more and more important.

I told DH how I was only getting 6-6.5 and he goes "I don't know how, you got to bed at 10". Yup, and toss and turn all night, get up to pee 2x, and wake up at 4:30am and can't fall back asleep.
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    @sammierose464 same here! I'm a 8-9 hour deep sleeper and lately have been tossing and turning and peeing 2-3 times a night. It's awful. Guess it's preparing us for the baby!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    My to-do list is to be like you @mytrueloves! That is some legit planning and it's giving me the OCD bug! I love the idea of tracking the baby items needs vs. haves too, I'm so forgetful with the little things! Thanks for the jump start! I'm going to start my list making tonight!
  • Options
    I once read an article that those toilet paper covers make great blotting papers... as in blotting oil off your face. Yep, there are people out there using those things on their face!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @sammierose464 That's how my sleep has been lately and it's really starting to take a toll on me. 

@linssears4 woo hoo! Congrats to your DH! Have fun at your reveal! 
  • Options
    coffee-saurcoffee-saur member
    edited June 2018
    @sliztee so sweet you think of us whenever you go to the bathroom :D
    @purplegoldfish2 I tried to get a gross face gif but it didn't work...  :|
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    DH graduates from the fire academy (FINALLY) on Friday of this week and our reveal party is on Saturday.  I am SO READY to know what this little peanut is.  My bet is boy.  DH thinks boy too.  Can't wait to finally update!!! 
    yay!! congrats to DH, that's an awesome accomplishment. And I would be so anxious to find out the sex.