Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    Adorable!!!!
  • Options
    Taking Nugget to her first concert tonight. It's at an outdoor amphitheater and I imagine we'll sit toward the back. Hopefully not too loud, but I imagine it's fine. Although it's been a long time since I've been to a concert and not had at least a couple beers, so should be fun! 
  • Options
    A WK came to the TTGP board defending the TP lady. Someone else started a thread called Ooooops, and it's in there.
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    Checked out bru today! Everything was 50-70% off. They had a a good selection still, going back down next weekend since I can't this weekend so fingers crossed there's still stuff there!! 
  • Options
    I’m going to miss this low class laundromat entertainment when I finally get a washer and dryer. Today some drunk and high as kite homeless lady asked me to take my pants off so she could have them and turn them into shorts because she didn’t like her skirt. It was too long and didn’t look “cool”. Heck no woman, these are my best fitting jeans. And no. Sorry. You can’t stay at my house tonight. Especially after you asked for “dope” and tried to rub my belly. 
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    @jynjer91 I'd have gotten ready to shove that woman as soon as she started reaching for the bump! Some people!
  • Options
    A WK came to the TTGP board defending the TP lady. Someone else started a thread called Ooooops, and it's in there.
    Oh my.  Wow.  

I will say that my favorite part of that thread was the gif of the huskies.  Adorable!!
  • Options
    Any fun plans for Father’s Day this weekend ladies??
  • Options
    We only have SS on Sunday. I wanted to go to the zoo, but it's going to he miserably hot. Thought about going to see Incredibles 2, but SS hasn't seen the first. So no idea yet.
  • Options
    cjx95cjx95 member
    What does WK mean?? I'm still trying to figure out a couple abbreviations. 
  • Options
    White Knight
  • Options
    There’s a drag race at the airport here on Sunday that we’re planning on going to. DH said, “It’ll be doooope!” so we’re going. I’m looking forward to the cars but not the heat!!
  • Options
    @sammierose464 I just checked the weather when I read your post. 90s?! Heck no. This mama is staying in, I don’t care what the boys do together. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    coffee-saurcoffee-saur member
    edited June 2018
    Agreed @knottieamusements, the gifs were the best part, and especially that gif. 

Eta: if someone's is going to be a White Knight, why on earth would you pick that one! It is so beyond bizarre and seriously gross... Just... Weird!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    lest12lest12 member
    Checked out bru today! Everything was 50-70% off. They had a a good selection still, going back down next weekend since I can't this weekend so fingers crossed there's still stuff there!! 
    I went yesterday, it was cleaned out (and looked so sad!)  Good luck for this weekend.

image        image

• Options
    hellopartyof5hellopartyof5 member
    edited June 2018
    Whoops 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Options
    I might try some of the other BRU locations this weekend, but no great expectations.  
  • Options
    @sammierose464 that picture is the best!!

• Options
    chyviechyvie member
    So after spending 1.5 hours struggling doing my pedicure I find out I need to remove all nail polish for my surgery next week! D'oh *face palm* 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    bel194bel194 member
    lest12 said:
    I went yesterday, it was cleaned out (and looked so sad!)  Good luck for this weekend.
    I went on Tuesday and it was pretty picked over (I don't live anywhere near one, but was out of town for work so I swung by).  I managed to get the very last rock n play, the second to last Chicco travel system, and the last fisher price swing.  It was all half off so a pretty good deal. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Options
    krzyriver said:
    @sammierose464 I just checked the weather when I read your post. 90s?! Heck no. This mama is staying in, I don’t care what the boys do together. 
    It's now saying 95* at home for me. Ughhhh. no thank you. I'm sure DH will agree. At least it'll be back in the low 80s next week, but I'm not ready for this heat.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 man, I can't wait for it to get back in the low 80s here...mid October is so close, yet so far away...  :p
  • Options
    @sammierose464 we don't go outside, that's how we manage lol. Also, AC, and a reluctant acceptance that your monthly electric bill is gonna push $200. I plan my day around the weather, so I try to run errands earlier in the day when it's not as hot, or hit up places with underground parking in the middle of the day. I used to carry a cooler in my car for grocery shopping, in case I needed to pop in to another store on my way home. 

Of course, we lose our shit when it freezes here. The city shut down for a couple days when we had some snow and ice earlier this year. (To be fair, we are wholly unprepared to deal with icing, so we have to wait for it to melt or hope our meager salt/sand/gravel trucks can deliver enough.) A lot of houses in my area had burst pipes from being in the 20s for a couple days, since they are pier and beam and suspectible to wind chill from under the house.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 DS1 and DS2 were both born in August. I basically go from the AC in my car to the AC in the house.  :) I would try and take DS1 on a walk around in the evening around 8pm or let him play with the water table on our deck while I sit inside by the door and watch him. 
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    @sammierose464 It's pretty miserable! The 90s started here in early May and haven't really let up much since. We stay inside a lot unless we are at the pool. The parks around here are packed at 9am and pretty dead after 2pm when it is blistering and humid. I made the mistake of taking DD to the park in the afternoon a couple weeks ago and we lasted 10 minutes.
    I'm not excited to the pregnant during the summer this time. DD was a winter baby and it was great.
    And agreed with @jemmerjams on the almost $200 summer AC bill. Those ones hurt.
  • Options
    Even though I'm in Colorado, it's still getting ridiculously hot. It's not as humid, but the sun is relentless. It's been in the 90s for nearly all of June so far. A lot of the not-as-new houses here don't have AC. We only have a swamp cooler, which works decently. But its still gets in the upper 70s to lower 80s inside the house during the day. Omg, I'm really not sure how I'll make it the rest of the summer. My husband thinks it's totally fine, but not sure how well a kid will sleep in it next summer. Pretty glad that this kid will be born after the hottest parts and we probably won't need the AC anymore by then. We're actually thinking of starting to look for a new place and AC is a must-have. Hopefully our last summer without a real AC.
  • Options
    We average between $100-160 for our electric/gas bill. So I really can't complain. I keep the house kinda cold in the winter and just bundle up. As long as outside is under 80, I usually have our house fan on (which is amazing) and windows open. I haven't had to use AC too much yet.
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 hot damn!!! I'm used to winter bills being under $75 because our heat is rarely on  :D and they say heat is cheaper than AC....
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    edited June 2018
    @kiwi2628 Damn girl! I live in the Great White North and have never experienced a gas bill that high. Like, not even close. I believe the highest we've had is $175! How's your insulation?!

ETA: Husband and I hate being hot. We prefer to bundle up in the winter, so our heat is usually set at 64 degrees. I wonder if that'll need to change this winter...hmm...
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 oh yeah, that would do it. Gas is so cheap!!
  • Options
    Ohhhh, yep. That's a HUGE difference. Yuck, @kiwi2628!!!