October 2018 Moms

**TW** Our SGA Journey

Re: **TW** Our SGA Journey

• Good luck! I'm sure your doctors are wonderful, stay strong mama!
  • Prayers for a safe delivery and a healthy mom and baby! I can’t imagine what you’re going through, but hang in there, you’re such a strong mama!!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Thinking of both of you and hoping for a safe delivery.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Thinking of you!!  <3<3<3
  • Praying for a safe delivery!
  • So much thoughts and prayers for all to go well tonight. <3 
  • I am so hopeful that he and you will make it through this difficult time without complication. Thinking of you <3
  • doula-mamadoula-mama member
    edited July 2018
    Sending you lots of positive thoughts 

ETA typos
  • Thinking of you and hoping that everything goes smoothly! 
  • Prayers for you and baby! I hope everything goes well.
  • Thinking of you!
  • Thinking of you!!  <3
  • Thank you for updating, I’ll be thinking of you and little Liam tonight! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @princessandthegator congratulations on your sweet boy!!! I will keep you both in my thoughts as you embark on the road ahead. Stay positive and enjoy every second of sweet Liam <3
  • chyviechyvie member
    Glad to hear that he passed expectations. Modern day science is a miraculous thing so I'm hoping he continues to be progressing well with the care of his team of doctors.  <3  wishing you well and sending positive vibes .
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Congrats on the birth of your baby boy! Please keep us updated.
  • Congratulations on your little one!! How are you feeling?!
  • Congrats on your baby boy! Praying for all healthy scans tomorrow! How are you guys doing?
  • Congratulations on your little Liam! We are all rooting for you little guy, keep growing and getting stronger every day! Thinking of you all and sending many prayers for all of you for the days and weeks ahead!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Congratulations! We will continue to keep you and Liam and your family in our thoughts!
  • Happy birthday little Liam!! Praying for you both.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congrats!!!!! What a stressful time, but so glad things are looking good. Prayers that continues!!! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • I hope your precious little boy will keep surpassing all the drs’ expectations! Prayers for all of you ♥️
  • Aww congrats on Liam!! Im glad he seems to be doing better than expected, and hope he continues to grow and get stronger!
  • Welcome to the world, Liam! Congrats! Continued Ts&Ps for you and your sweet boy as he continues to grow and develop.
  • Happy birthday Liam! Happy to hear he is bigger than they expected :) keep growing little boy! We are praying for you! <3 
  • Wow! What a tough little guy! They do amazing things in hospitals! Congratulations on your baby and your journey towards health of growth!
  • Congratulations!! Prayers and positive thoughts for you and baby Liam!!!
  • rc-colarc-cola member
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the world Liam! Sending thoughts of strength and growth and wellness to baby and the whole family!
  • Congratulations on the arrival of baby Liam. I pray that he continues to grow and to surpass the expectations. Thinking of you and your family. 
  • Congrats to you and your family. Welcome Liam! I am thinking of you and hope the NICU stay is uneventful.
  • Congrats on your sweet little Liam! I'll keep him and you in my prayers... Hope he keeps surpassing Drs expectations!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Congratulations!! I’ll be thinking of you!
  • Congrats! I will continue to keep you and liam in my prayers!
  • Congratulations! I’m so glad he’s doing well and I hope he continues to surpass their expectations!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Congratulations to you and Liam!  You are a fighter, and Liam will be too.  Keeping you in my thoughts. Feel free to reach out if you need some company.  
  • I’m so happy he’s off to a strong start. He’s been a strong little guy all along! Love your name choice! I look forward to hearing about his continued progress. 
  • So relieved to read that Liam came into the world last night and you both are doing well. My thoughts are with you and I hope he continues to improve <3
  • Congratulations to your family. Glad to hear he seems to be doing better than expected. Continuing to think of you and Liam.