October 2018 Moms

**TW** Our SGA Journey

123457»

Re: **TW** Our SGA Journey

• Congrats on your baby boy!  You'll both be in my thoughts, and i hope he continues to grow larger, stronger, and healthier every day!  
  • Congratulations! That’s so good to hear.
  • Loading the player...
  • KFrobKFrob member
    Congrats!  I hope everything goes smoothly for you and Liam!  
  • Congrats to you and Liam! Glad to hear things are optimistic, sending positive thoughts to you and your little guy!
  • Congrats! Hope he continues to surpass all expectations! 
  • Congrats! You and Baby Liam are in my prayers!
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Sounds like a tough little guy! Welcome Liam! Prayers for you guys!
  • Congrats to you and your family! Welcome little Liam, you've got a great birthday (it's mine, too)! I will be continuing to pray for positive test results and your recovery. Enjoy your sweet boy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! And welcome to the world baby Liam!!! So glad he's passing expectations :heart: Thought and prayers continued for you guys. *Hugs*
  • Happy Birthday Liam.  Grow for your momma.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Liam! Sounds like he is a strong little fighter and is in good hands with you, Dad, and medical staff looking out for him.  
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations on the arrival of Liam! I’m glad to hear that he’s doing better than expected. He’s a fighter already, keep us updated.
  • Congratulations on little Liam's arrival! I'm glad he's doing better than expected, and I hope he continues to surprise you and his team with amazing progress.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Congratulations and welcome to the world baby Liam! I hope he continues to be strong and surpass expectations.
  • I"m a little late to the news but still want to say Congratulations and Happy Birthday little Liam!  So glad to read he surpassed weight expectations.  Hoping he gains weight and gets stronger everyday!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations and welcome baby Liam.  Prayers for a speedy and uneventful NICU stay.  Hope you are feeling ok!
  • Just wanted to come back around to say I hope everything has continued to go well with your recovery and Liam’s progress.
  • Congratulations! I hope he’s grows quickly so you can get him home!

Just a suggestion, but now that we have two outside babies, do you and @knottieamusements want to start a check in, like the ticker change? I know we’re all rooting for both of your little guys, and it would be great to see updates!
    That's a good idea, I think I'd like that. Maybe a good thing to look back on later
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @princessandthegator knottiea did start one! I'm on the app so I can't link it but I believe its called bouncing baby check in!