October 2018 Moms
Options

Randoms 5/11

123457»

Re: Randoms 5/11

• Options
    @jynjer91 @sammierose464 My current car (TSX Wagon) is the first automatic I've ever owned and it's so weird! It literally took me a solid month of driving every day to not put the clutch in every time I stop or start the car. I've had it for a year and I still turn it off while still in gear just out of habit! I'm currently car shopping too and a manual is non-negotiable this time. Automatic life is not for me!
  • Options
    @mamabearcj how have you not had an ultrasound yet?!? I’d be dying waiting that long!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mamabearcj I have had an early us and they only saw one sac but they weren't poking around for a second... I guess I am quite large too as lots have said maybe it is twins. I have called out some people for pretty much calling me fat. Kinda fun lol they either back pedal or freak out not knowing what to say lol don't mess with a quick thinking (occasionally) pregnant lady! We get our 20 week us next week and while I would gladly take whatever we have we do only want one right now!
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth I know if it were two we'd make it work but I honestly don't feel like I'm capable of raising twins right now.. so I'm hoping we see one little person in there in Tuesday! But I totally feel you with calling people out! My brother is then only one I allow to get away with fat jokes. Thankfully I've only gotten a handful of twin remarks! 
  • Options
    @jynjer91 thanks hun! It seems to have stopped for now, so OB and nurse are hopeful it was a random mix of dehydration and cervix irritation (or just random lol)

@mamabearcj I was huge with Ds. I started showing what felt like insanely early, and everyone was convinced it was twins again. Come to find out, I had polyhydramnios. Just a ridiculously extra amount of amniotic fluid. He was just like swimming around the whole time :joy: So don't fret to much. There are other not multiple related reasons! Lol
  • Options
    @jomama1618 that makes me feel so much better honestly!! This week has taken forever and flown by all at the same time and I just want it to be Tuesday 
  • Options
    @jomama1618 oh I don't mind people indirectly calling me fat. I am overweight but mostly feel I look pretty cute being pregnant :) I just love making people uncomfortable. Normally I don't have the guts to say what I want but sometimes I do!