July 2018 Moms
Options

Weekday Randoms 4/2/18

12346»

Re: Weekday Randoms 4/2/18

• Options
    hillbillywifehillbillywife member
    edited April 2018
    @gspmom21 has been gone for a while.. anyone hear from her? I’m guessing no one has heard from @christycalifornia since January either? 

ETA gsp says her profile was active yesterday. Has she commented and I’m just not noticing? Girl are you lurking out there?! 
  • Options
    I'm starting to consider going to the ER tonight...sometimes I feel like I'm just not getting enough oxygen, but then I question if I'm just overthinking it. I don't even know what if anything they could do for me. I cough and no mucus comes up so I don't know if this shortness of breathe is caused by mucus stuck down there, or inflamed airways, or both. Of
    course I just heard from my mom that my grandmas boyfriend was admitted to the hospital for suspected pneumonia and now my mom is paranoid that that's what I'm getting. I told her I doubt it since my fevers been down for most of the day, but I do not like this feeling of not being able to breathe freely and feel like I'm in for another sleepless night tonight. Trying shower steam right now for the 4th time today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zande2016 hope you get some relief soon! Have you checked in with your MW on what you can do? Although it’s not pregnancy related would an urgent care or ER send you to L&D? 
  • Options
    I haven't spoken to them since this morning @wildtot . I did tell them I felt short of breath and they didn't seem concerned and told me to take mucinex. But honestly at this point it feels more like airway inflammation than mucus. The hospital my group  uses is 30 mins from me, so I would likely go to the one that's just 10 mins away. All the urgent cares by me are closed already so I think ER would be my only option. I have no clue if they would send me up to L&D. 
  • Options
    ashbub714ashbub714 member
    edited April 2018
    @hillbillywife I was just thinking about both of them too! I haven’t seen anything from either of them in so long.

ETA : I think @gspmom21 was active in early March if my search was right. 
  • Options

@hillbillywife and @ashbub714 awww! thank you for thinking about me. I will say I laughed pretty hard at your lurking comment - which you caught me, I've been lurking.

Things have been CRAZY busy for me, so I fell off the bandwagon. DH got an internship on top of his full time job, so he goes to school and works 70+ hours a week. I basically go to work and we both go to sleep before the sun goes down!

The internship is almost over, so I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things very soon. Plus, my app always logs me out then when I log back in it says I'm a new member and won't let me post for a few days. I had that issue a long time ago and never figured out why that was working.

Pregnancy Ticker