October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (5.22-5.28)

Re: Weekly Randoms (5.22-5.28)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @carries2018 it is so. far. away.

• Options
    @sjohns908 I think it's good for my pregnancy weight gain that I don't have a cookie dough cafe nearby!
  • Options
    @jessirh its not a place, its a product. Ive found it in hyvee, schnucks and Wal-Mart. But Im also not far from where it's made, so Idk about availability elsewhere lol
  • Options
    Ohhhhhhhhh! Well in that case I need to check it out. Maybe our Walmart has it! @sjohns908
  • Options
    Anyone have a Harris Teeter by them? We just had one open up and I went to check it out today. Sales were too amazing but I did get some good deals. Their produce and meat selections seemed pretty good. Anyone have more experience shopping there? 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 we do all our shopping at HT currently until Publix opens :smile:

I like their meat and produce,  I feel like it's clean and the people are generally pretty nice.  However,  their stuff is also generally pretty expensive.  They have good deals often, which makes it worth it.  But when we were living on the other side of the lake where we had both,  my grocery bill was about $20 cheaper each week at Publix.  
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @carries2018 all the heart eyes to that actor 

**April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so in love with him. I would leave my family for him. 
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    Oh the bachelorette. I need wine. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    @carries2018  Yeah.  I just discovered I hate watching the bachelorette without wine.  This batch of guys seem a little weird.  
  • Options
    I feel like I keep cringing in awkwardness. The tickling?! I'd kick him in the nuts. The doll? Set that on fire. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 who do you think wins DWTS?  I'm pulling for Rashad And Emma!
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    And I'm not drawn to any of the Bachelorette guys off the bat... except maybe Kenny... I like him
    TTC x 1.5 years.
    Acupuncture, Femera x3 cyles, and HSG.
    BFP in September 2014, DS born June 2015.
    TTC x2 months.
    BFP January 2017.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Josiah keeps making me laugh so he is my fav right now. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    JessDGJessDG member
    @carries2018. I'm pretty sure that doll haunted my dreams last night since I fell asleep in the middle of the episode.
  • Options
    @ForwardnBackward I love Normani, but I love Rashad, too. I'd be happy with either winning. I mean, I love David too, he's a sweetie, but I think it would be a major fail if he won. The man can barely dance- so many people just love him and are keeping him there. 

• Options
    @natleilynn I was going to post the same thing this morning! Hope she's doing okay.