October 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms (5.22-5.28)

14567810»

Re: Weekly Randoms (5.22-5.28)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Imagine my disappointment when I see there are 74 new comments on the randoms thread, only to open it up to see they're all about teen mom, something I know nothing about. Maybe I can catch up on my maternity leave.
    Same! Except I don't plan to catch up lol. I've tried to watch Teen Mom a few times and could never get into it. 
  • Options
    @OliveOyl2014 Yep, our first July 2014 kiddo just turned 3. It's all going so FAST!  :#
     --------
    I heart theSkimm
    I heart YNAB
    ---------
    “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, 
    if one only remembers to turn on the light." 
    - Albus Dumbledore
  • Options
    Ooooo I kind of love the name Brynn....
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
    BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Fun fact.... and misplaced fffc- I got it from real world Las Vegas ;) back in the good ole days lol @natleilynn

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options
    @canonmom413 FFFC that was my first thought hahahahaha but I figured that season was so long ago nobody else would think of it!
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canonmom413 also FFFC - she was one of my favorites that season, even if she was kind of a hot mess. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @canonmom413 also FFFC - she was one of my favorites that season, even if she was kind of a hot mess. 
    She was a hot mess, but adorable and had her sweet moments. Totally my fave too. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @nbcarlson YGPM
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Options
    @sjohns908 I like it. I binge watched the first couple seasons right after DD was born and cried during many episodes. I'm behind now and keep meaning to catch up.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@sjohns908 I started it during my maternity leave last time but couldn't ever really get into it.  I've been told to keep going and it gets better but I haven't found the time.

I love all the British period pieces on Netflix. 

• Options
    My favorite period piece: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXGFRCm9XIw

(It's Family Guy, so obviously a joke) 
  • Options
    migdalamigdala member
    @sjohns908 LOVE that show, I've watched it straight through like 3 times.  The book is really good too!
  • Options
    +1 to loving Call the Midwife!! One of my absolute faves.  I'm not caught up on the current season but can't wait to dive in again! I also need to catch up on the last couple seasons of Downton Abbey. I, too, love all the British period shows on Netflix!! 
  • Options
    My husband explaining what kind of restaurants we like to our air bnb host for this weekend.   :D

• Options
    My husband explaining what kind of restaurants we like to our air bnb host for this weekend.   :D

Love it!! We're going to Idaho too. Love it there! Have fun!
  • Options
    @sdarling2010 fun!  If you see a random giant family wandering around Boise it's probably us!   B)

• Options
    Can I tell you how excited I am to use the baby as an excuse to not have sleepovers for a loooonnngggg time. I mean DD2 is having a blast and it is her birthday but oh em gee, my sanity. The friend is getting picked up in about an hour and then we'll head to dinner as a family. I'm. So. Tired! 

Pregnancy Ticker