October 2017 Moms
Options

The Official Name Thread

Re: The Official Name Thread

• Options
    i like sophie katherine
                                      DD1 - 10/11/13                 DD2 - 5/07/15

Pregnancy Ticker

May Siggy Challenge: Parenting Fails
    Image result for parenting fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also like Sophie Katherine! I think it sounds great together!
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @natleilynn agree that the last few seasons are not as amazing as the first few. It's hard to keep a story going for this long. A has to be one of the girls! Haha who else could it be?? They better not leave it all secretive and not actually reveal the true identity. 

I really love the name Ezra. It's short and doesn't have nicknames. I'll have to convince DH, who BTW has no clue where the name came from ;) ☺️
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Options
    I can't remember if I posted in this thread or not? 

Either way 
    team green
    Sullivan or Scarlett are our first name choices 
    We are open to suggestions for middles. I may have our family members thrown in names in a bowl of suggestions just to see but we are firm on the first names 
    Sullivan is our boy pickntoo! Cannot find a name I love as much:)
  • Options
    We currently have two Cs who we often call C1 and C2 (Caroline and Charlotte), so if we had a third girl we were planning on another C name because C3PO obviously.   :p  But now that we're expecting two, if they are both girls I'm not sure if I can do four C names.  We were planning on Catherine for C3.  Would it be weird to have three Cs and a random other first letter?   Any other C names that go with those names?   :#

• Options
    @TallMomma29 how about Claire? Love your chosen names!
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 aww I love Claire but DH's cousin is a Claire. 

• Options
    ChocolateIsLife I LOVE your name choices! 
  • Options
    @TallMomma29 I have a friend who named her daughter Calliope
  • Options
    clanbuchanan15 Love Finley and Zelda! Pretty hip!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MommyKay said:
    @TallMomma29 I have a friend who named her daughter Calliope
    DH wants this to be added to our short list!
  • Options
    @tyannej Love your names!

Our DD is Brigid. We love it!! Different saint/spelling, but same general pronounciation. We haven't found another person, besides much older family, with her name ... besides a waitress at Olive Garden one time. 
  • Options
    @myelhsa it's a very pretty name. I'm a fan of the uncommon. My daughter is Adelaide  <3
  • Options
    @emgem819 i love Avery Abigail and Elena most of all but all your choices are great! 
  • Options

Ok bumpies, help a sista out!  Girl names are a breeze and I already have several listed down, but I'm on the search for boy names.  I like unique, our last name ends in a y and it needs to go well with DD's name which is Aspen. 

And Go! 

• Options
    @mrs_fogue, any other guidance? Do you like old/vintage names? Nature names? Want one that does or doesn't start with an A (like DD)?
    October 2017 June Siggy Challenge -- "You Had One Job!" 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    SaveSave
  • Options
    well my friends girl name is Aspen (she doesnt have a girl yet), but just named her son Dylan.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited April 2017
    @mrs_fogue

Ryder
    Kaiser 
    Holden
    Weston

Btw: Aspen is on my girl short list! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Options

@carries2018 I love that name but then my sister had to get knocked up by an a-hole with that name, so it's officially out.

@beezeemarie no other stipulations, and I haven't really decided on if I want to stick with A's or not.  It will all fall on what we decide for 2.0 so give me all the names. 

• Options
    @mrs_fogue

Ryder
    Kaiser 
    Holden
    Weston

Btw: Aspen is on my girl short list! 
    I really like Weston with a nn West.  I just don't know if Aspen and West is a mouth full.  I've got it on my list and adding Ryder!
  • Options
    @mrs_fogue i think something that ends is a "n" would be nice. i am a traditional gal so i dunno if you will care for my names but:

Benjamin
    John
    Jason
    Ethan
    Ryan

some other ones that seem to be trending:
    lincoln
    nolan
    Hudson (kinda cool both "places")
    Colton
    Easton

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @canonmom413 sounds like a plan!  oh it is very catchy, it has a nice ring to it. 
  • Options
    @carries2018 me too. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"