May 2017 Moms
Options

Randoms and Questions 1.16 - 1.22

1234568»

Re: Randoms and Questions 1.16 - 1.22

• Options
    Would you use this with baby? I bought it from a friend not thinking about the sides not being breathable. Now I'm thinkinking I may sell it. What say you M17?

May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @KMD1106 Personally, I'm all about reviews. Read reviews. What's the brand? I have the bassinest and side sleeper, both have mesh for breathability. I agree with you, I'd be uneasy about using it. Granted, newborns don't move much in their sleep (i.e. rolling around in bed), BUT, for me it'd feel too risky/unsafe to use.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Amybee5 said:
    Anyone experiencing shortness of breath yet? This weekend I've been pretty relaxed but I've had periods of having a racing heart (almost like an anxiety feeling) and difficulty getting a good breath. 
    Yes, I get this often, and for me, it's related to anemia. I was vegetarian for years and found that with this pregnancy the only thing that really helped is eating meat (which sucks for me personally) and supplementing with hemaplex. Maybe ask your dr or midwife about it, it was a game changer for me. 

Hoping you find some relief!! It's really an unsettling and uncomfortable experience. Feel better! 
  • Options
    @KMD1106 I personally wouldn't use it due to the non-breathability issue. If you know the brand and name, you can google to see if it's been recalled or still considered safe. General rule of thumb is anything currently on the market labeled "bassinet" must meet the safe sleep requirements. Things labeled "sleeper," such as a rock n play, are not regulated and maybe unsafe. 

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
    Amybee5 said:
    Anyone experiencing shortness of breath yet? This weekend I've been pretty relaxed but I've had periods of having a racing heart (almost like an anxiety feeling) and difficulty getting a good breath. 
    Yes! I've had shortness of breath for awhile I feel like but I get the raising heart I feel like once a day now. Particularly when I'm laying down but no matter what position. 
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    @chailife34
    thanks for that suggestion! I haven't been eating much meat at all, it's been a bit of an aversion for me lately. Definitely something for me to bring up to the Dr!