July 2017 Moms
Options

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone have extra fluid on the ultrasound? I had extra fluid on the ultrasound and they're having me come back for another one in 2 weeks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Knottie1430947838 there's a post about extra fluid about half way down the board that may help you.
  • Options
    chiquita928chiquita928 member
    edited December 2016
    @ktewart I already said congrats on the other post, but that's so exciting! What a surprise!
  • Options
    ktewart said:

Went in for a routine dating ultrasound since I just switched providers fro Hawai`i to Connecticut and got the surprise of my life. My husband is still out to sea and won't be home for another week and has no idea - I'll need to come up with a way to tell him when he comes home. We had a very basic dating ultrasound done at 6+2 and they only found one, so we had absolutely no idea that there were two in there. Both are measuring exactly on track at 10+2, both have heartbeats in the high 160s, and they are fraternal (separate sacs and placentas), which is good news, safety-wise. Uterus is already measuring 16 weeks, even though I can't feel it yet, and doctor said babies look perfect. I'm still shaking a little from the shock, but it's a very, very good surprise! I got to see them wiggling around and waving on the screen. This feels a lot more real all of a sudden!
    Omg omg!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! Amazing!!! Something tells me you need to find a way to videotape your DH reaction!!! 
  • Options
    I was supposed to have my first ultrasound tomorrow, but since we had a snow day from school today, I had them reschedule it for this afternoon, after the roads were clear. So happy to see the little Gummi bear!

• Options
    @ktewart more twins yesssss!!! Congrats!!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had our third ultrasound today! Little one measured 8w5 days, (I'm 8w4). HR was 172! I have my next one December 22 when I'm exactly 10 weeks. We are going to tell our parents Christmas Eve since we will see both sets in person:) Doc says everything looks perfect!
  • Options
    Just had our first ultrasound today and I'm exactly 8 weeks, with a new due date of July 24th. Baby looks like a tiny little bean, but has a strong heartbeat. I'm so relieved!! 
  • Options
    First U/S yesterday! Heart beat of 151bpm. Measuring at 7w2d three days ahead of what I excepted. 
  • Options
    We had our ultrasound yesterday and everything was perfect! measured right at 9 weeks and the heartbeat was 177. We are over the moon!!

Love seeing all of y'all's posts as well!!
  • Options
    @sar6785 congrats we share the same birth date ☺
  • Options
    laura757-2laura757-2 member
    edited December 2016
    Another 8th July here too! NT scan next Friday
  • Options
    Got to see my ever growing little one yesterday. We didn't do any length measurements, but getting to see it move around and the heartbeat was amazing. It's looking like a humanoid now! (I'm 11+6 today). All the legs and arms were present and nurse said it's taking up just about all the available room in my uterus now so yay for upcoming stretching (I've already been feeling it this week). 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @laura757 yay for another July 8th Baby. I have my NT  next Thursday. Excited xx
  • Options
    I cannot wait for my NT scan January 11th! It's so far away, but at my initial US, baby looked like a little bean haha. I can't wait to see him/her looking a little more baby-like. 
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to the group and this is my first pregnancy. I'm 9 weeks pregnant today. I was skeptical about joining because I was convinced I had miscarried at 6 weeks, but after going to the ER I was told it was a subchorionic hemorrhage and baby is fine. I had my early dating ultrasound yesterday and saw baby's heart beat (166), and my due date is estimated to be July 26. I'm nervous because I still have some bleeding and for the past week I have been having cramps non-stop. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Since it's my first pregnancy I'm trying not to freak out over every little issue, but every time I go to the bathroom I have a mini heart attack attacked pray I don't pass the baby 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @yanchuss I'm sorry you're having such a scary time.  You might not get too many responses in this thread because folks are mostly in here for ultrasounds.  A few people have had similar issues with cramping/spotting from SCH.  You may have more success posting in one of the related threads or symptom threads.  Sorry, I have no SCH experience to offer.  

Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thank you! Sorry, I'm new to the site and still trying to figure out how it all works.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Xath and @ Rae1 I had my NT today too. lil one was wriggling away and all looked super healthy and normal. So exciting