Re: Weekly Randoms (9/19)

• Options
    @PerraSucia I choose the second one. 
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Options
    @PerraSucia  I like the second one! And I don't know what Carrera is.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I vote second too!! And I think the white would be nice, I don't like when things are super matchy
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I like the second one
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I like the second option as well but I'd leave the counter tops white and keep some other bathroom accessories white to keep it bright and crisp. Must be a beautiful bathroom... I hope this is a "craft" and we will get to see pics!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PerraSucia - I like the second option with white counters. It would flow nicely. I am jealous...my bathroom has brown walls with brown and white tiling and white tile floors.....it isn't too pretty lol. Maybe one day we will re do it.   
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I like option #2! I don't think you need to do carrera for the counter. White would be a nice solid contrast to the carrera floors and the backsplash tile pattern
  • Options
    jennpearl007jennpearl007 member
    edited September 2016

@PerraSucia I like the 2nd option with white counters! It looks brighter!

Edited: bad grammar

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    FishyMom said:
    <--- has experience with working fraud cases.. they don't get arrested even tho the info is there. :( Frustrations of my life. 
    what??? why not?
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    @PerraSucia Will #2 clash with the grey walls, or are they okay together? I was more concerned about the grey on grey than the white cabinet with carrera floors. I think option 1 would look great with carrera countertops, but not a necessity and white would look okay too, especially since #1 will pop off the grey walls. 
  • Options
    meh, UO of the day: I really like option 1 @PerraSucia
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I'd go with number #1 even though I like #2. White on grey walls will pop more. I think the grey on grey might be too much. I would do white on white any day but not as much grey on grey. Either one you choose... it sounds like a pretty awesome looking bathroom.
  • Options
    @Patience7150 so I think if we did light grey walls the grey on grey would be okay, but I feel like it would be a bitch to find a grey that didn't clash with that grey?  maybe that's one of my issues with #2. 
  • Options
    I find it so interesting to read what people buy/spend money on with a stolen card. 
  • Options
    When my card # got stolen and reduplicated on a fraud card, the person bought $100 in lingerie from an online boutique in France and then bought food at a diner in Mexico. Not sure what he/she was planning that evening...lol....but my bank caught it right away and shut it down...they knew I couldn't be at my office in the US and at a diner in Mexico at the same time lol. Thank goodness I use my credit union that is stationed right at my work place. Phew 
  • Options
    I like the white one, but I love white bathrooms 
  • Options

So much to respond to....

@scifichick09 ours has fried butter, if I see it I will get some and report back.

@MrsP052909 16_btca_friedjello

@perrasucia I love the second one but I also love the shower!! The issue I have with the first one is the yellow color in the tile. I like the neutral look of the second one that way you are not always pigeon holed into having yellow as an accent. 

@grapeskittles4lyfe there are a few reasons people don't get arrested for smaller theft like that... 1. is because the police departments have "bigger" fish to fry.  2. if the 'loss' for the fraud is taken by the bank (meaning the bank reimburses you for the charge) then the bank is the victim and it would be the banks responsibility to follow up on that and again the "bigger fish to fry" policy comes into play again.  3. in a lot of cases the bank is not at a loss it is ultimately the merchant who takes the loss for the charge so therefore the merchant would be the victim and not you or the bank and they would have to pursue charges with the appropriate police department (jurisdiction).  In a lot of cases if the merchant can just reverse the payment to the utility bill customer or the account that it went to pay then they will do that and really no one is at a loss until the bill goes past due and charges off...  the interworkings of fraud.

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    @PerraSucia I like the contrast of option 1. and I'd keep the counters white. sounds gorgeous
  • Options
    Do you plan to do similar backsplash tile to what is pictured? I think what throws me off on #1 are the beige tones in that tile. If you do something completely different there, the white cabinet could go well with a darker grey wall.
  • Options
    kswiger06kswiger06 member
    edited September 2016
    @PerraSucia are you talking about the back splash tiles or the vanity cupboard? From that original question with the pictures. That makes a difference
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @perrasucia
    Homeowner problems = sorry I dont understand.  :tongue:
    One day, hopefully.  

• Options
    MommaBean said:
    oh man everyone ignore the backsplash!  we are definitely not using that.  Just look at the vanities. 
    Ahhh we have to start all over. Make a poll!
    Yes, a poll! 
  • Options
    Where has @tentacular been?? 

• Options
    Lol @PerraSucia I change my opinion to the 1st option then. :) I like the whiter one against gray walls.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kswiger06 said:
    Lol @PerraSucia I change my opinion to the 1st option then. :) I like the whiter one against gray walls.
    Me too!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I love the white one - and your inspiration is so much like the bathroom we just did for our master (although my shower is white subway tile with carrara floor tiles and a carrara nook and bench seat - same half glass wall and everything) !!!   Our bathroom is small, like super small, so we went with the best finishes we could buy to make it luxurious.   Hope yours turns out great!!
  • Options
    @PerraSucia the white gets my vote too, i like the comtrast of it against grey walls
  • Options
    lfrank12 said:
    kswiger06 said:
    Me too!
    STUCK IN A WEIRD BOX ARRANGEMENT

I thought she was originally talking about the back splash lol so I had to change my vote.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I really like the white cabinet!
  • Options
    I like the white best I think. 

Speaking of the cc. My husbands debit card number got stolen while he was out to sea. They tried to book a vacation on expedia, a hotel in ny, and some other thing in ny. I went in to put a stop on and explain and I was like uh.. My husband is the one who has this card and he's literally under the ocean. So pretty sure he also can't be in New York.  I hate that people don't get arrested for it. Ridiculous. 
    . Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @PerraSucia I wasn't even looking at the backsplash-- I still say option 1!
  • Options
    I'm keeping my vote at option 1.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Well if we aren't including backsplash, I will also be changing my vote to #1.
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • Options
    Haha, I am also changing my vote to #1 now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm changing to number 1 also! 
  • Options
    Started watching Shameless the other day and I'm sucked in. Can't stop watching. Frank is the absolute WORST.