February 2017 Moms

Re: Weekly Randoms (9/19)

• I caught my first cold in like, a year. I'm miserable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @fourPsinapod I feel your pain. Based on my present situation, I've decided that being sick in addition to pregnancy is possibly the worst thing ever. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • We watched one of our fave shows last night and the episode was "The Breastalyzer". Pretty much the wife's MIL would constantly tell her she can't drink because she's breast feeding and give her test strips to test her milk and then make her pump and dump if it was positive. Obviously this made me have a vivid dream about breast feeding.... but it went really well sooo hooray?
  • MrsDramaK said:
    I couldn't sleep last night, so I decided to treat myself to a decaf PSL this morning (it's also double star day so win-win).  I got in the car and drove away and as I sipped my latte I realized it was just a plain latte and there was no Pumpkin Spice in it.  Day ruined.
    OMG that's soooooo sad :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh, I also finally watched the first episode of AHS.  Holy crap, is it good!

Big Bro 7/14/13
    Little Bro 2/6/17

Pregnancy Ticker   
    This has been me for the past week or so. I've been struggling big time. I hardly ever get sick so when I do it irritates me so much. 
  • I might need to take a nap in my car over lunch...  Or in the ladies room in a few minutes if I can't snap out of this exhausted feeling.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @BumpasaurusRex Thanks! I was a little hesitant because it is so vibrant, but its called Magic Wand... how could I resist?! Now that its all dry I really love it and so do my girls.

<3 DD1- Aug11 <3o:) Angel Baby- June13, said goodbye Oct12 o:)<3 DD2- Aug13 <3<3 DD3- due Feb17 <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

My H is home with a man cold. I try not to be annoyed but he really milks it when he gets sick. Oye with the poodles already.
    LMFAO! Love the reference :-)
  • @Lafreeman21 Someone stole DH's credit card number last year during the Home Depot data breech. They bought a tank of gas, and some fancy candles. 

You go to all the effort to steal someone's info for candles?
  • MLRocha said:
    I might need to take a nap in my car over lunch...  Or in the ladies room in a few minutes if I can't snap out of this exhausted feeling.
    I take a nap in my car every morning for my break!
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why did we choose a 500pg book for bookclub and how is it already September 19!?!?!?! GAH! 

On CC info: I really wish I had the time to randomly type in numbers to steal someones info. Life goals? 
  • @peachesnbean, I literally lol'd with your "oye with the poodles" comment. I might have to use this!! :D
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

• I had my credit card number stolen earlier this year. They first charged a hotel reservation in like Iowa then tried to pay their cell phone bill with it. But it's a super low limit card so the first charge maxed it out lol. Criminals are smart but dumb.   
    Me: 24  DH: 28

Married: 9/2013

Love my LEO!!

TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

• MrsDramaK said:
    Someone stole one of our credit card numbers, and then proceeded to buy food from GrubHub and pay their Xfinity bill. Okay, I guess? I'm not sure what I would buy with someone else's card, but I don't think it would be Grubhub. 
    I had my debit card stolen once and was told usually they do something small (i.e. Grubhub) to test the limit and make sure the card works and then work their way up to larger purchases (i.e. Comcast bills).

Only, they're stupid cause both things they paid for are linked to their name and address.  Now the credit card company has their information and they can get arrested for fraud.

...I swear I'm not the catfish guys
    <--- has experience with working fraud cases.. they don't get arrested even tho the info is there. :( Frustrations of my life. 
    ******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• So we were at my cousin's wedding last night and boy! that was the BEST food I've ever had!! The bride (I'm from the groom's side), apparently, is a foodie. She sure knows her food!! And I'm not saying that just cuz I'm pregnant.  Everybody agreed.  Tonight is the reception from the groom's side, I doubt my cousin did as great a job, but I'm excited to find out! Nom nom nom!!

• FishyMomFishyMom member
    edited September 2016
    @scifichick09 our state fair is in October and they always have crazy fried food stuff every year. I cannot wait!! This years award winning fried food list includes: 

Fried jello
    cookie fries
    Fried bacon burger dog slider
    fried pulled pork
    fried pot pie 
    and fried chicken and dumplings

these are the crazy ones for the year. They have normal fried goodness too!  I love the fair!

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• I had my credit card number stolen a few years ago and they spent $200 at the Cheesecake Factory and $1K at Best Buy.  Best Buy I get but the Cheesecake Factory isn't that good.
    Lol. They probably bought a boat load of cheesecakes.  

• @Patience7150 it was a pretty quick read for me.. but seriously who the hell picked such an uplifting book?
  • When we went to the fair one of the vendors had DEEP FRIED BUTTER! I seriously considered getting it just out of sheer curiosity...but I ultimately decided against it....I will always wonder though....

ME: 25, DH: 27

TTC #1 since 09/2015

Miscarriage @ 10 wks 02/28/2016

BFP 05/28/2016!

• @FishyMom What in the world is fried jello?
    Married 5/29/09
    DS 8/10/2010 8lbs 6oz
    DD 11/28/2012 8lbs 7oz
    It's a Girl! Due 2/5/2017
  • MrsDramaK said:
    Someone stole one of our credit card numbers, and then proceeded to buy food from GrubHub and pay their Xfinity bill. Okay, I guess? I'm not sure what I would buy with someone else's card, but I don't think it would be Grubhub. 
    I had my debit card stolen once and was told usually they do something small (i.e. Grubhub) to test the limit and make sure the card works and then work their way up to larger purchases (i.e. Comcast bills).

Only, they're stupid cause both things they paid for are linked to their name and address.  Now the credit card company has their information and they can get arrested for fraud.

I also had my debit card stolen when this couple broke into my car. They bought doughnuts first. Then they spent $70 on gas and had a shopping spree at walmart before I realized it had been stolen. It was some cracked out couple trying to sell things for drug money and the only reason they got arrested was because they broke into a undercover police car and stole a firearm and badge while the cop was eating in a Mexican restaurant. 

I know how ridiculous that story sounds.
    I'm probably the catfish...

Fun fact about this show.  Did you know most of the time it's the catfish who reaches out to the producers cause they wanna come clean and then they reverse engineer the show to make it look like it's the other way around?
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you had a bathroom that was carrera marble with grey walls would you want to see this

or this

Also would you think the countertops should also be carrera or would it be okay for them just to be white? 

• MrsDramaK said:
    MrsDramaK said:

I also had my debit card stolen when this couple broke into my car. They bought doughnuts first. Then they spent $70 on gas and had a shopping spree at walmart before I realized it had been stolen. It was some cracked out couple trying to sell things for drug money and the only reason they got arrested was because they broke into a undercover police car and stole a firearm and badge while the cop was eating in a Mexican restaurant. 

I know how ridiculous that story sounds.
    I'm probably the catfish...

Fun fact about this show.  Did you know most of the time it's the catfish who reaches out to the producers cause they wanna come clean and then they reverse engineer the show to make it look like it's the other way around?
    Well... now I feel like my entire life is a lie and I'll never watch the show the same again...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @PerraSucia I like option 1!