October 2016 Moms

Weekly Randoms 07.25.2016

12345679»

Re: Weekly Randoms 07.25.2016

• LauraPCOS said:
    The September board has a second birth announcement!!
    It freaked me out a bit though because she was induced at 34 weeks due to Pre-E. I'm so glad she and the LO are doing well! That's one of my fears though. 

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited July 2016
    Haha... That cat clearly loves her boy! Precious! @ByeBabyBunting

ETA- I love all these pet pics! They make my heart happy :)
  • MRSCORKER said:
    LauraPCOS said:
    The September board has a second birth announcement!!
    It freaked me out a bit though because she was induced at 34 weeks due to Pre-E. I'm so glad she and the LO are doing well! That's one of my fears though. 
    Me too! I was surprised at being induced that early but I guess the doctors felt it was for the best. We should probably get one going for us soon, some ladies are hitting 31 weeks this coming week. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Crazy that we could have birth announcements coming up! But I hope all the babes keep cooking for a bit longer. 

I need to take more pictures of the dog and bump snuggles! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • And on a totally unrelated note, but a reference back to thy thread that got closed down, I finally caved and went for my first Brazillian wax since getting pregnant. It was nowhere near as bad as my boss kept teasing me it would be. About as bad as it is when I go a long time without, which makes sense since I haven't waxed it in forever. But I was definitely panicking for nothing. Lol

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• @bnsmith85 I'm saving all those foods for you ;) Hope your DH is able to talk to them soon and pull their heads out of the clouds  :# I'm glad he's with you that it's inappropriate though. 
  • It's funny I have 4 animals (5 if you include hubby) - 3 cats and a dog, but none of them want to come near my belly.  I tried grabbing one and keeping her still, but nope she will squirm away.  Yet my dog wants to be close, she doesn't want to touch me.  I wanna bump snuggles :bawling:
    Pregnancy Ticker

• About the pre-e inductions....maybe this should be my UO but I think it's actually more like terrifying than exciting bc, as my doctors explained a while ago, you can develop pre-E early on (I think they said 20 or 22 weeks?) and they'd have to induce to save your life even if it was too early :/ . Just soo glad the September babes and mamas are ok!
  • Yes, @UponAStar16! It's scares the crap out of me!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @F47 :bawling: share with me!!!!! I even have ice cream in the freezer that would go sooooo well with all that warm yummy goodness!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• You guys, do you think taking childbirth classes that end 6 days before my due date is pushing it? Ahhh I'm upset because my doctor said it wasn't time yet to sign up, then she said to sign this last appointment, then there aren't any classes I can see at the hospital. The only classes I can find are at a different place (not the hospital), and the only session left ends 6 days before my due date. ACK!
  • You guys, do you think taking childbirth classes that end 6 days before my due date is pushing it? Ahhh I'm upset because my doctor said it wasn't time yet to sign up, then she said to sign this last appointment, then there aren't any classes I can see at the hospital. The only classes I can find are at a different place (not the hospital), and the only session left ends 6 days before my due date. ACK!
    It would certainly be fresh in your memory. Are you planning a natural birth? If you're hoping for an epidural, classes really aren't necessary. Otherwise I'd want to know if they offer refunds if baby comes early. Find out the cancellation dates. I think it'd be fine though!
  • @kmolleltz oh my gosh he's so squishy and cuddly! 
  • @bnsmith85 I hope everything gets settle with your fur baby soon, that is all BS =/ Hopefully they get it together and realize honest, open communication is the ONLY way to go before LO gets here.

@F47 I just had a childhood flashback of one of my favorite aunts, she used to have tons of black berry bushes on her property and we would spend hours picking them, then she would make cobbler and jelly out of them (the ones we didn't eat up first!)

I'm loving all of these pet pictures! ♡

Happy Monday! I'll get the new randoms up, but was trying to play a little catch up first.
  • bnsmith85 said:
    Well, since we're sharing pet pics... Excuse my extreme AW-ness this week. I promise to get back in line soon!

Aw, poor thing's had a rough week! He's beat! I'm sure he's super glad to be home with his Mommy. :)
  • F47F47 member
    @kmolleltz I just can't with his cuteness. This makes me even more excited to hold this LO in the fall!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • bnsmith85 said:
    Well, since we're sharing pet pics... Excuse my extreme AW-ness this week. I promise to get back in line soon!

@bnsmith85 Aww how precious! I may have missed this, but what kind is he/she? Looks very similar in markings & size to my border collie/German shepherd mix. 
  • blaf322blaf322 member
    edited August 2016
    @LMNOBaby - no kidding! He's definitely happy to be home. He's been extra snuggly, which I'm not complaining about :)

@Kaessi- he's a mutt. He looked very boxer as a puppy but definitely doesn't have that same snout anymore. I LOVE border collies (and mixes of course!) I had one growing up. They're the best :)
  • @F47 THAT... LOOKS... AMAZING.

Love all the fur (and scaly) babies! @ByeBabyBunting That picture cracks me up! It's like your cat is saying "FINE you can cuddle me, but I'm not going to like it!" and secretly loves it. 

@SpaceBurger do you have to pay for your classes? Ours were free from the hospital and even though I'm planning on an epidural, I found them helpful. I'd say if they are free, couldn't hurt in signing up for them and just missing class if you go into labor. 

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • @bnsmith85 thank you! She's crazy but I love her.
  • KaessiKaessi member
    edited August 2016
    @NicholeL16 Oh my gosh, those pictures made me smile! I'm really sitting in my office looking at your pup pictures with a big grin on my face, lol. That face is stinkin' adorable!
  • @NicholeL16 Your pup is a beauty, and a lucky one at that! Also, you have such a radiant smile :)