October 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 07.25.2016

Re: Weekly Randoms 07.25.2016

• Options
    Yaaaay!!!! @kmolleltz I'm so happy for you guys!!!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Yay!!! Congratulations on the BOY!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Yay yay YAY!!! CONGRATS!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Yay!! Excited for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @kmolleltz Yay so glad you had a great experience! And congratulations!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
  • Options
    @kmolleltz so happy for you! 
  • Options
    Yay @kmolleltz !! So glad you finally had a great experience - and congratulations on a boy!! So exciting!
  • Options
    @kmolleltz wonderful! I'm so happy you
    had a good experience!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    UFJenUFJen member
    @kmolleltz congrats how exciting!!

sports: I'm a huge Gator fan (from FL originally) and DH is hockey fan since he's from up north. This baby is due on a bi-week for Florida and I'm just hoping he cooperates! Lol hockey won't be an issue then since there are games every other day I can't keep up! 

Holidays: I'm on board with they can come to us this year as I don't think I will want to be traveling with a newborn! 
  • Options
    YAY @kmolleltz!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    krzyriver said:
    @ashleyp625 My cat's name is Emmett and at the vet the call pets by the owner's last name. Well now that I'm married, my last name is Smith. So they call him Emmett Smith. At least 5 times a visit they'll say "Aren't you a football player Emmett Smith?" and crack themselves up. Lol

Lol! That's funny! 
  • Options
    Congrats! @kmolleltz

Me: 28  DH: 27
    TTC since 2011
    IVF #1 June 2013 DD born: 2/25/14
    IVF #2 January 2016 Double Transfer: 1/28/2016
    First Beta: 108 Second Beta: 360.3
    Twins EDD: 10/13/2016
  • Options
  • Options
    Yikes. While sitting here at labcorp for my 3 hour test, I signed up for the patient portal mrszoess mentioned. It has all my old tests too, so I looked up my 1 hour test number. The cutoff was 139 and mine was 175.... I'm not feeling so good about this. 
  • Options
    @kmolletz Yes! Finally! And while a girl would have been great, I think this baby will be extra close to his brother!

• Options
    F47F47 member
    @kmolleltz Congratulations! I'm so happy you had a good experience instead of another frustrating one. Yay!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yikes. While sitting here at labcorp for my 3 hour test, I signed up for the patient portal mrszoess mentioned. It has all my old tests too, so I looked up my 1 hour test number. The cutoff was 139 and mine was 175.... I'm not feeling so good about this. 
    Mine from the one hour was really high too. Don't stress about it!! Good luck! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @Kaessi No harm in one cupcake! Or two, in my humble opinion ;) I have no right whatsoever to say a word about anything anybody eats though. The only reason I'm not passing every other food option for sweets right now is because I don't have any sweets.
  • Options
    I discovered today that my cell phone will rest on the bump. I'm not sure I could balance a drink or a bowl/plate yet though. Skillz. 
    I rest the edge of my iPad on mine when I'm using it. Owen kicks it constantly. Haha. 
    and thanks for the numbers reassurance. I just don't have a good feeling about it :( 
  • Options
    @kmolleltz is this the same hospital you will deliver at?? I think you found where you need to do all medical stuff now lol
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 I used mine as a mousepad the other day while on my laptop in the living room... I hate using the little built in mouse pad on the actual computer. 

Me: 31 | DH: 43
    BFP #1: 7/15/15, SB: 11/14/15
    Rainbow baby DS born 9/29/16!!
    BFP #3 3/26/18 | Due 12/3/18
  • Options
    I discovered today that my cell phone will rest on the bump. I'm not sure I could balance a drink or a bowl/plate yet though. Skillz. 
    I rest the edge of my iPad on mine when I'm using it. Owen kicks it constantly. Haha. 
    and thanks for the numbers reassurance. I just don't have a good feeling about it :( 
    I rest my arm across my belly when I'm sitting in the backroom at work and checking my phone. Baby started kicking so hard the other day, my phone almost flew out of my hand! My coworkers didn't know what happened and I was laughing too hard to tell them.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    kmtz89kmtz89 member
    mrszoess said:
    @kmolleltz is this the same hospital you will deliver at?? I think you found where you need to do all medical stuff now lol
    No unfortunately. They aren't fully set up yet and still very much in training mode. The American Dr said he had two more weeks of his two month stay and then another team of American Drs are coming in.

But they have the latest technology out of all the hospitals it seems with their ultrasound services, MRI, CT, ect ect. Which is always useful.
    *American lady living in Tanzania.
    DH - Tanzanian Maasai 
    BFP #1 - MC Dec 2, 2015 (@ 9weeks)
    BFP #2 - Feb 2, 2016 --EDD 10/10/16 --Abigail- October 6, 2016. Heart warrior.
    October 2017- Began fostering to adopt T, (DOB:November 19, 2013)
  • Options
    kmolleltz said:

I had a SUPER AWESOME ultrasound experience today at the brand new hospital in town which was with an American Dr who is training in a Tanzanian and they did 4d and I saw the baby's cute little face AND

IT'S A BOY! 
    YAY!!!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just got the call that I passed my GTT. I'm surprised at how fast they got the results but super excited! Also, they are writing me a note for work that is going to restrict me to no more than 10 hours a day or 50 hours a week. That's going to be such a big help for me, if my work will follow it.
    No more than 10 hours a day?! You are my hero. I work 20 hours a week at a daycare normally. Today they had me work a 6 1/2 hour shift and everything hurts.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lgw2015 yea, it's not unusual for me to work 15 hour days. I'm out in the heat, in dangerous neighborhoods, and they have been calling us in on the weekends too. We also have "on call" nights where we work all day, take calls over night and handle emergencies, and then work the next day. It's been really difficult for me.
  • Options
    @nicholel16 what do you do? did I miss that? I'm half asleep lo
  • Options
    @mrszoess I work for Child Protective Services. It's not something I usually broadcast because I never know what sort of response I'll get.
  • Options
    @nicholel16 I figured, so do I ;) 
  • Options
    @mrszoess How are things in your area? We are in crisis mode here. I've been with the agency for years and this is the worst I've ever seen things. 
  • Options
    we had a federal reform so it's much calmer than when I started in 05. shoot me a message we can talk freely there lol
  • Options
    @kmolleltz so happy for you that you had a good experience and got to see the baby!  <3