July 2016 Moms
Options

Weight Gain Check In - How We Doing Mamas?

Re: Weight Gain Check In - How We Doing Mamas?

• Options
    @schaze your gif has me irrationally excited by the idea of a nacho cheese fountain. I NEED IT!!!!
  • Options
    I gave up my hot dog dreams because leaving the house was just too hard. Instead I ordered pizza and I'm eating it in bed with my dog and watching 90210. Now I just have to decide if I want Fireside S'mores ice cream or pistachio gelato. Or both! Both. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 both always both 
  • Options
    I keep thinking I want hotdogs but I find the smell repulsive. Stupid pregnancy ruining food stuffs
  • Options
    I had a kolache feast last night and will again this morning. Best part of driving Austin to Dallas!
  • Options
    I was informed that today is National Cheese Day, so it seems indulging the current craving trend is now completely justified. May need to hit up Donatos for some breadsticks and a vat of their spicy orange sin cheese. Yum. 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    @winnie1122  You read my mind! Got some breadsticks and a jar of queso last night while grocery shopping. Totally know what I'm snacking on when I get home!
  • Options
    Mmmmmmmmmquesoooooo
  • Options
    I babysat for a friend so she could take her glucose GD test today. She paid me in al pastor tacos and chips and salsa because other pregnant ladies know what's up! 

Oh, and I'm fine with my weight gain. I'll call it medium plus but worth it. I'm another lucky one whose lactose intolerance left. This may be the only time I can eat big bowls of frosted mini wheats with cold whole milk so I'm not letting the opportunity go to waste.
  • Options
    It's my birthday, but I have GD... I'm basically eating an almost no carb dinner so that I can have fruit-topped cheesecake. I figure one time this late in the game isn't going to ruin everything.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    @WVUPetunia happy birthday! Cheesecake sounds YUMMY! Enjoy!
  • Options
    It's my birthday, but I have GD... I'm basically eating an almost no carb dinner so that I can have fruit-topped cheesecake. I figure one time this late in the game isn't going to ruin everything.
    Happy birthday! Enjoy your cheesecake! 
  • Options
    @WVUPetunia happy birthday! 
  • Options
    @WVUPetunia happy bday!!! Enjoy that cheesecake!!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    This thread made me eat nachos last night (and a very small glass of wine-my Sunday confession), and the baby promptly rejected it and I got sick  :'(
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    @WVUPetunia happy birthday! Cheesecake sounds YUMMY! Enjoy!
    Thank you, ladies!  It was amazeballs.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    eymieymi member
    I'm up another 2 lbs my dr hasn't said anything to me but I know I'm not eating amazing I am now doing a health and fitness team challenge at work so that's been helping me drink more water and fruits and veggies and pushing me to get my exercise.

however I am getting closer and closer to my heaviest ever weight which is really stressful and anxiety provoking even I know it's healthy for baby I have huge fears about being that big again after baby comes and having so much weight to lose after which has been hard and a struggle for me :/ 
    This. So much. I'd lost almost 100 lbs in the two years before I got pregnant.. After I found out, I gained 20 lbs immediately because I quit smoking.. Plus that whole new-love "let's cook together" thing and giving in to pregnancy cravings and it's been a steady climb. I'm still as active as I can be but it's discouraging. 
  • Options
    Is anyone losing weight at the end of 3rd tri? At week 30 and 32 my weight stayed the same, and at my 34w checkup I gained 2 pounds. A week later I've noticed I've lost the 2 pounds. I googled and saw that it is possible for a number of reasons to lose weight at the end, but I'm really surprised. With DD I gained a lot of weight (consistently at each checkup) during my entire 3rd tri. Definitely going to ask about it at my 36w appointment next week. 

Anyone else?
  • Options
    @Nerdchild yum!!! Peanut or plain?  :#
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    @nerdchild or peanut butter?

I'm craving a Mrs. fields cookie cake.  No other one will do.  I'd need to have it shipped to me because I don't live close to a store. I'm torn between spending too much on this and really wanting one.
  • Options
    @Kellyj103 and @hreed7289 Peanut m&ms.

@PootsDragon How can you fit all of that? I'm pb&jealous right now. Living off of snacks over here. 
  • Options
    3am pregnancy insomnia meant 1st breakfast of 2 chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Mmmm happy memories.
  • Options
    @PootsDragon now that's how you start a day! 

@Nerdchild I've discovered here at the end that while eating is difficult, my desire to shove food in my face outweighs my body's desire to not let me enjoy food. Mind over matter. I also just eat continually throughout the day so that helps. Oh and I'm glad you said peanut m&ms because YUM. 
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 My little punk gets upset when the stomach infringes on her personal space and will kick until I throw up. Damn her long legs and big feet. 
  • Options
    my GD having self is extremely envious of all of you ladies.
  • Options
    @Nerdchild my vomiting has returned with a fiery vengeance these days as well, but I prefer vomiting food to stomach acid. Everything I eat may or may not make a reappearance, but I'm determined to enjoy it while I can haha. But I definitely understand. 
  • Options
    I alternate between stuffing my face so hard and barfing my guts up... I'm RAVENOUS these days and I like to live dangerously- constantly walking the line between satiated and puking lol
  • Options
    my GD having self is extremely envious of all of you ladies.
    This. Although through trial and error, I have found some dessert foods that I can have without it bringing up my numbers. Ice cream cake....is a no. But Franz shortbread with strawberries and whip cream, served with a high protein/veggie dinner.....is a yes. Last night, I had three small chicken tenderloins, and half of my plate was one of those bagged salad mixes, and then half of an apple with 1TB almond butter. After scarfing that down, I downed the strawberry shortcake. At my two hour reading, it was 108. Score!! Of course I cannot have the three things that I have been craving all pregnancy....slushees, mint oreo milkshakes, and strawberry lemonades from a local place. :(
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    eymieymi member
    I'm eating a slice of pizza for breakfast. Its glorious. I might follow it up with some chocolate pudding I haven't decided yet...
    Cheeseburger for breakfast followed by frozen waffles topped with ice cream. Its grocery day, eff it.
  • Options
    @MDmomma1217 My weight gain hasn't been as great these past few weeks- my stomach gets so full so fast and then I feel miserable. By the time dinner comes around, I end up skipping this meal or eating a small snack. I'm measuring right on track and have gained 23 lbs so far (36 weeks tomorrow). Give me one good day and I'm sure I can catch up weight gain by eating my body weight in ice cream or fried foods
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker