July 2016 Moms
Options

Weight Gain Check In - How We Doing Mamas?

Re: Weight Gain Check In - How We Doing Mamas?

• Options
    setoshsetosh member
    @schaze YES. Cheesecake above all. Especially chocolate chip with an oreo crust. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think all cake is my favorite. I make a pretty delicious pumpkin ginger cupcake with cream cheese frosting...
    OMG I need this
  • Options
    Wait, it's not normal to still be in your pre-pregnancy jeans at this point?
  • Options
    DarkCatDarkCat member
    I like ALL the cakes. Fat kid for lyfe. 
  • Options
    I don't discriminate against any cake. But because I can now, I'm getting a DQ ice cream cake for my bday in a few weeks and I'm not sharing it with anyone! All miiiinnnnee!!! 
  • Options
    Also, PIE FOREVER!
  • Options
    Pregnancy spurred my lactose intolerance, too. I thought this one might magically reverse it. Noooope. It's possibly gotten worse. I fucking love dairy so it's killing me.
    ALL THE DAIRY!!! No matter the pain!  I've given no F***s in a long time about the pain all that deliciousness causes, it's totally worth it!
    Not to be too graphic but when I eat dairy, shit be flowing out of me like a chocolate fountain. No, thanks.
    I'm with ya. A little pain I can handle but I don't have just "a little pain".  I violently throw up for about two hours until it's all out of my system. Not dealing with that just to enjoy the taste of something... 
  • Options
    Ugh, now I need cake...
    The first best cake is ice cream cake. The second best cake is frosting, any frosting.
    "The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."
  • Options
    Ugh, now I need cake...
    The first best cake is ice cream cake. The second best cake is frosting, any frosting.
    I will second all of this. Yummmm
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    Cheese cake 4 l!fe!
  • Options
    Oh man, there is one cake that I love and it's white wine cake. It's heaven.
  • Options
    DH hates cake too - he is a pie guy! I love ice-cream cake and angel food cake, but will pretty much eat anything that's put in front of me at this point. I hate the sugary thick frostings...as long as it's a whipped frosting I love it!
    Me (32) & DH (35)
    Married 10.10.10
    DD born 7.25.16 <3
  • Options
    Did anyone watch Drop Dead Diva where they made pakes? It is cake baked in a pie crust. I made some last summer and they were awesome! 
  • Options
    just STAHP I don't want to see all these pictures of delicious foods. Give me all the cake, pies, frosting, YUM!
  • Options
    My favorite cake is marble cake with either buttercream or chocolate buttercream.  I have GD, so cake is not my friend right now. :(  However, my birthday is in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to figure out a way to swing it once for that special date!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Options
    Now I want sweets but DH is home and I don't want him to see me eat all the chocolates. 
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    @joleri23 there's a bakery on my corner called Piece of Cake. They make the best carrot cake I've ever had, and it's vegan! It's definitely witchcraft, no question. 

• Options
    @givemepenguinss @joleri23 I'm with y'all on the carrot cake. There's a bookstore cafe with giant slices of sinful carrot cake that will be seeing me soon thanks to this thread!
  • Options
    Anyone had a Cronut before?  I heard they are heaven
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Is skipping the cake and going straight for the cream cheese frosting by itself considered extreme?
  • Options
    I don't even like cake(besides cheesecake) and you ladies are making me want all of this! Topped with ice cream, of course.
  • Options
    I need some ice cream cake.