July 2016 Moms
Options

May Symptoms Thread

167891012»

Re: May Symptoms Thread

• Options
    I've been dealing with a cold all week. We decided to go run some errands because I was feeling slightly better today. Sneezed and peed my pants at the store. 
  • Options
    YeezusButtersYeezusButters member
    edited May 2016
    I've had the worst taste in my mouth for the entirety of this pregnancy. I'm so ready for that shit to be done.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Boredom.....what are the chances June will fly by?
  • Options
    samantha1206samantha1206 member
    edited May 2016
    Up all night. Horrible indegestion/nausea that nothing would fix. Ended up sleeping - if that's what you want to call it - on the couch all night and I'm so damn tired I could cry. Now off to get ready for my stupid job 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    am0987am0987 member
    edited May 2016
    I've been nauseous too for the last few days! So far its only resulted in 1episode of vomiting. I called the on-call doctor and she gave me a prescription for nausea. Worth a try if you're super miserable!
  • Options
    The swelling!!! Not only are my hands, feet and ankles swollen but I feel like my face swelled up last night! My lips and eyelids got it the worst. Wtf?? It looks like I got collagen injections in my lips 
  • Options
    @samantha1206 ugh I feel you. I've been up most of the night just tossing and turning. If it's not one thing it's another. Sooooo tired. Wahhhh. 
  • Options
    The acid reflux has continued to get worse and worse. My throat hurts and especially at night I feel like I need to throw up. This is really unpleasant. 
  • Options
    @stellaluna14
     I know! It's getting really old really fast.  I'm not due until the very end of July... (7/28) and I just don't know how I will manage until then.  I guess I'll just be a total bitch all the time, instead of the majority of the time.   
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

TMI but is anyone leaking out of their butt? Regular discharge I've grown to accept but this morning after peeing it was like I wiped diarrhea and I only peed!
    I'm finding out more & more the closer weget just how ridiculous pregnancy can be...and just how much people don't tell you!

• Options

TMI but is anyone leaking out of their butt? Regular discharge I've grown to accept but this morning after peeing it was like I wiped diarrhea and I only peed!
    I'm finding out more & more the closer weget just how ridiculous pregnancy can be...and just how much people don't tell you!

Maybe you sharted and didn't realize it?
  • Options
    @honeybear40 How long has this been going on? I'd say it's worth putting a call in. Sometimes diarrhea can be a harbinger of labor but if it's been going on awhile, it's more likely something else. If call just to be safe. 
  • Options
    @honeybear40 I have noticed it's been harder to "reach around" to clean things up back there so maybe it's just something that got "left behind?"
  • Options
    Guys...my belly button is about to blow. I have a deep innie so I was hoping it would hold out but it doesn't look like it has the stamina. 

• Options
    @YeezusButters @LadyFleck & @rnyland1 - I'm glad I was wearing a panty liner! First noticed it last night but didn't think much of it. Usually the first time a weird thing happens I try not to panic. There's so much going on in our bodies it's hard to know all of what could/is going to happen. This morning though it just made me wonder if I'm the only one. Hopefully something got "left behind"...
  • Options
    joleri23joleri23 member
    edited May 2016

I'm glad you brought it up, because I was too afraid to! It has happened to me twice now, so I asked my doctor about it last week. He said it's not very common, but it does happen as a result of all the added pressure on our innards. He assured me that it would get better, and - knock on wood - it hasn't happened since I told him about it!

ETA: the rest of my answer TB ate!
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Options
    joleri23 said:

I'm glad you brought it up, because I was too afraid to! It has happened to me twice now, so I asked my doctor about it last week. He said it's not very common, but it does happen as a result of all the added pressure on our innards. He assured me that it would get better, and - knock on wood - it hasn't happened since I told him about it!

ETA: the rest of my answer TB ate!

I figured we've talked about leaky boobs and other *fun* stuff...I'd just throw it out there. I was chalking it up to the pressure as baby grows and the fact that yesterday was full of bending down with little kids. I was hoping that someone else had it happen too!

• Options
    @foxa319 Thinking of you. Sending you and baby positive thoughts. Keep us posted!

Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    Every afternoon for the past few days I start getting weird patches of hives all over. I've been taking Benadryl at night and it's usually gone by morning....but then it starts up again. Not sure if this a pregnancy symptom but what the heck?
  • Options
    I have a weird patch of scaly skin on my right forearm. Not itchy or anything.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations