Options

** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

Re: ** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

• Options
    Thank you @babymish ! <3

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *TW: loss mentioned* 

Hey ladies! I have been lurking on and off for months and thought I'd finally do an introduction. After a loss this past Thanksgiving, we've decided to jump right back into TTGP. This is my first month temping and all that jazz and have been learning a TON from this community!! My SO and I are from America's high five-Michigan and both work in the auto industry. I have one awesome kiddo from a previous marriage. Can't wait to learn more and get to know everyone in this process! 
  • Options
    Hi there! I'm 34, DH is 33.  We've been married for 8 months.  DH has been wanting to TTGP forever, and I just recently jumped on board after hearing how difficult it was for one of my friends.  No time like the present, I suppose!  

• Options
    Hi! Im 33, DH is 35 and we were married in June. Have been ttc for four cycles, now started charting this cycle. Having such a tough time not being crazy! Doing the best I can! ☺️
  • Options
    linzrunzlinzrunz member
    edited February 2016
    I've been lurking for a while and finally decided I should introduce myself. I have two boys, 7 and 4 1/2. I lurked a bit during both pregnancies, but just created a new profile since I hadn't been on here in years (and couldn't remember my password... Haha). DH and I are both 30 and we've been NTNP for several months. I had a hopeful month and was just about to test this morning after being 5 days late.. But AF decided to show up instead. Kinda bummed but ready to get serious TTGP. I charted everything during the year it took trying for DS #1 and DS #2 was an unexpected surprise, so it's been quite a while since I've done this. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone... And all the acronyms. It's almost like a second language! :smile: 

edited some typos

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    Hi! I have been lurking for a couple months now, and think its time to introduce myself!

DH and I have been TTC since December 2015. We currently live in two different cities and only see each other on the weekends. I work and go to night school in St. Louis, but DH got a job in Michigan 2 years ago and we have been long distance ever since. Next week, I will finish my MBA, and get spend all my time in one place! I can do my job from home, so thankfully they are letting me work from Michigan, with an occasional trip back. Hopefully that helps our TTC situation, as our timing hasn't been great with all the traveling.

We also have two cats that we treat like children :smile: 
  • Options
    Hello everyone!  This is my first time posting.  I am 28 and my husband is 26.  I have been off of birth control pills since September and we started actively trying in November.  No luck yet, but keeping hope!  I'm in the TWW and am supposed to get my period on Sunday.  Praying this will be the month!!  Any advice on getting pregnant that has worked for you?
  • Options
    Hi everyone.  I've been lurking for over a month, and have learned so much!  I'm 42 and TTC for the first time, plus I tend to attack things like this aggressively, so I've jumped right on tracking and temping.  It also makes the data nerd in me so very happy. 

I have a 4 year old stepson who is the light of our lives, and I can't wait for us to give him a sibling.
    Me: 45 OH: 42
    Beloved SS: born 12/2011
    TTC my bio #1/our #2 since January 2016
    **TW** June 2016 had CP **end TW**
    August 2016 - dx with DOR
    Somewhere in here received recommendation to do IVF with donor eggs, elected not to; OH dx with Low T
    May 2017 - began freezing sperm
    June 2017 - OH began treatment for Low T
    July 2017 - began doing 1 IUI via a midwife and 1 at home insemination each cycle
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6259ba
    July 2018 - exhausted frozen sperm, officially NTNP since OH is probably shooting blanks

• Options
    hi everyone ! 
    i've been lurking for awhile, loss my password needed to re do an account and finally i can post now :)
    i'm 30 dh is 34 we have 2 sons 6 and 4 and we are ttc'ing one more to complete our family 
  • Options
    Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. My husband and myself just had our 1 year anniversary last month and this is the first month we are actively trying to get pregnant. I went off the bcp in October 2015 and luckily my cycles cam back the next month. I was super surprised since i was on bcp for almost 12 years!  I am a night shift ER nurse and my husband is a firefighter. Would love to meet some fellow nurses or fire wifeys on the bump!
  • Options
    Hello everyone I'm new to ttc and all of the lingo. I'm 28 and my bf is 30. We've been together for almost 5 years and ttc for 5 months.
  • Options
    Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. My husband and myself just had our 1 year anniversary last month and this is the first month we are actively trying to get pregnant. I went off the bcp in October 2015 and luckily my cycles cam back the next month. I was super surprised since i was on bcp for almost 12 years!  I am a night shift ER nurse and my husband is a firefighter. Would love to meet some fellow nurses or fire wifeys on the bump!
    I'm a fire wife! DH is a volunteer chief in our small town, so it's not a career but it's just as time consuming as if it was! Welcome!!
  • Options
    Hey there! I've been lurking for a while and used to participate in the September 14 bmb when I was pregnant with my ds. DH and I have decided it's time to start ttc again so I figured I would introduce myself before jumping into the tww and wto threads. DH and I have been together 10 1/2 years and have been married since June 2013. We have one ds and two pups. We had previously talked about ttc starting this April but decided to ntnp for the month of March and then kind of go from there. DH gets a little freaked out about the pressure of ttc. I can't really think of anything else exciting to share so I'll keep it short and sweet. I look forward to lurking and participating more and learning as much as I can about my cycle. :)
  • Options
     Hey Everyone!

I am fairly new to TB but I have been lurking for the last month and I feel like I have already learned so much. The female body is truly an amazing thing.  :) 

A little bit about me, I am 26 and my husband is 28. We have been married since June 2014 but we have been a couple since 2007. We live in Northern Alberta (Canada), we have 2 fur babies King Charles Spaniels and all my friends call me the "crazy dog lady"

I stopped BC in November 2015 after being on it for 10+ year to let my cycle figure itself out and March 2016 was our first month activily TTC :).

My husband works away so I am anticipating this to take a while but hoping for the best.

Good luck to everyone, I look forward to hearing your stories.
    Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there! I'm 35, DH is 39. We've been married since 2010, and actively TTC for 2 years (off BC for a couple years before that). Diagnosed with unexplained infertility. We just did our 2nd IUI, complete with clomid, ovidrel, and twice daily progesterone post IUI. I'm on 11dpo, and I think I'm gonna test tomorrow, I can't wait anymore! Not having many symptoms other than what seems like a constant stitch on my right side (which is the side I O'd from this cycle). I'm excited to become a part of this community. Best of luck to us all!

"Expectation is the mother of all frustration" -Antonio Banderas
  • Options
    ***TW loss mentioned****
    Thought I would do a quick intro....but I'll mostly keep lurking :)
    I'm 33, DH is 35.  2009 ectopic resulting in removal of tube. 2013 birth of 1st son, 2014 birth of 2nd son.
    Just got off BC last month and have already learned so much from you amazing ladies. 
    Looking forward to lurking more but looks like today is CD1 so I thought I would intro. 

• Options
    Hi all. I'm 29, an elementary math teacher, and I've been married to DH (35, electrical engineer) for almost 8 years.  I was a regular on the July 2014  while pregnant with DS. DH and I always wanted kids close together, but then DS was born at 29 weeks and all our focus was for him. He's healthy and happy now,  and we have been TTC for just about a year.
    I've had PCOS since I was a teenager and it was a miracle we conceived DS without help. This time,  I've already met with an RE and just started my first cycle of clomid to see if I respond to it. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi all!
    My name is Vanessa. My husband and I live in the Seattle area. We recently got married in August 2015 but have known each other for 17 years now. Fun fact, he was my first boyfriend back in 8th grade  <3 
    We have been trying for 6 months to conceive with no luck. My best friend had a very difficult time getting pregnant and suggested I join the community here for support as it was very helpful and encouraging for her, so here I am! I am excited to meet all of you and share support for one another! 
  • Options
    Hi. I am here after the November due date board. Sadly my pregnancy ended in a chemical at 4 weeks and 5 days. My husband and I are still reeling a bit, but we are going to try again right away, I'm trying to see the positive side of this, that we CAN get pregnant. 
    My husband and have been together for 9 years, married 6, and we own a hair salon together. I am 33 and he is 47, and my chemical was the first pregnancy for both of us. We have a very beloved rescue pit bull named Albert, who can't wait for a little bald sibling <3
  • Options
    Hi! Been lurking for the majority of my first cycle. I was previously active over 5 years ago when trying for my son. Recently stopped BCP and just started temping. 

Looking forward to reading all of your wise wisdom and waiting out our TWW together!

• Options
    beff12beff12 member
    edited March 2016
    TW: loss mentioned

Hi all! My name is Beth and I've lurked around for a while. I participate in TTCAL as well but am driving myself just crazy enough with this business that I thought I'd intro here, too. I'm 27 and DH is about to be 27. We have a 19 month old DD (I was active in July 14!).

We got pregnant in September 2015 and sadly had a miscarriage at the end of October. I was in the May 16 BMB during that time. We waited the recommended three months to start trying again and this is our second cycle TTC post-mc. 

My hobbies include crocheting, Netflix, and long walks on the beach  :p

ETA forgot to mention May BMB

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    Hello! I've been lurking for quite some time (nearly 5 months) and I am now to the point where I feel I can comfortably contribute, knowing so many of you and understanding the journey better! I am 27, DH is 33 and we have been TTC since January 2015 and have been unsuccessful so far. I have been diagnosed with anovulatory cycles, meaning I get to go through the fun journey of clomid use (monitored). That so far has been unsuccessful so we are now onto meeting with my OB and getting a referal to a RE. While I'm not thrilled its taking this long, I am thrilled i get the opportunity to be a part of this community and getting to know you all more. I am an avid runner bringing a great way to relieve stress and stay healthy in both mind and body. I have a puppy dog (see avatar) who is my spoiled little girl. She is a source of extreme happiness.
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!!! First time posting. I am 29 and have two fur babies. This is the first time my DH and I will be TTC starting this next O. We have decided to go this route first because I have experienced 2 MC in the past while not TTC. I am very nervous about it all and hoping this app will help me be less nervous and find other ladies experiencing the same situations. Hope to gain some friendships along the way!!! Have a wonderful day. :)
  • Options
    I'm Mal, I'm 30. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and are ttc #2. Due to my unexplained infertility (and both of us having work-related absences that interfered with treatment) it took 4 years to conceive our first child. However we finally succeeded with a high dosage of fertility drugs, closely monitored with ultrasound, and an injection to trigger ovulation. The doctor is convinced we will have good success with the same treatment, and I have an appointment to start a first cycle in a week.

Currently finishing maternity leave and trying to decide what to do about going back to work. Right now am enjoying spending lots of time with my daughter and getting back into weight training. Looking forward to killing time with you all, but most of all hope everybody's stay on this particular board is short!
  • Options
    Hi everyone...I mostly post on the Infertility board but wanted to introduce myself and participate here as well! DH and I have been together for 8 years, married for 2 1/2. We have been TTC #1 for just under 2 years. Had bloodwork done, SA, HSG, all looked normal, so we got the fun diagnosis of unexplained infertility. Our first IUI was unsuccessful, so we are getting ready to start our second IUI cycle. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and be a part of this community!
    Me: 29 DH: 28
    Together since 2008, married Sept 2013
    ttc #1 since July 2014
    DX: unexplained infertility
    Sept, Oct, Nov Clomid 50 mg: BFN
    Feb 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    March 2016 IUI w/ 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel, Prometrium: BFN
    June 2016 IVF: BFP 6/28!!! beta #1: 358, beta #2: 1428, beta #3: 3742

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *TW loss*

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce myself quickly here. I spent a couple of months lurking TTGP, but now I'm heading over from the O16 board after a MMC and a D&C. Big fan of the science, snark, and support. I'm benched for a little while, but H and I are excited to get back to TTC when able. We have one very spoiled princess cat but would eventually like another. My dream is to foster/adopt older cats once we have a large enough home. Anyway, I'm looking forward to participating and getting to know everyone!

*************************************************************************************************************Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Hi... figured I'd introduce myself :) I'm 24 and my spouse is 33, this is our first month ttc my first and SO's 3rd.

I'm a crazy cat lady who happened to find a man.. and currently have to kitties. One is around a year old.. and the other is a grumpy old man.. (lol) 

This whole trying for a baby thing is a little weird for my spouse as his children in his words "just happened" so.. it's new to the both of us haha.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! ☺  I've been lurking for months now and decided to go ahead and join in.  
    *******TW  MC, EP, DD Mentioned********
    A little back story....I'm 35(36 in August) and DH is 37(38 in June).  I have a dd from previous relationship who just turned 16.  I had a miscarriage right after having her and then a few years later an ectopic pregnancy which resulted in losing a felopian tube.   Fun stuff.  Fast forward to now and we're TTC #2 for me and #1 for DH. We had a BFP Nov. 2015 and had a MMC at 8w.  Took misoprostal and miscarried Feb. 2016.  That sucked. Luckily I found this board and it has really helped to adjust my thinking and perspective on things.  So currently I'm waiting on my cycle to go back to normal, so we can 'do this thang' as DH says.

I've really enjoyed reading ya'll posts and can't wait to get to know you guys better.
    Me: 35    DH: 37
    Married: April 2015
    TTC #1: Oct 2015
    BFP: Dec 2015 / MC: Jan 2016
    TTC #2: Mar 2016
    DD 16 yrs old
    2 Furbabies: Doug and Carla
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5c7c93

TTGP June Siggy Challenge - TV/Movie Dads - Will Smith

• Options
    Hey, ladies.  I'm back so I'm doing a new introduction.  

**TW - MC **

I'm 30, husband is about to turn 31.  We live in the D.C.-metro area.  We began trying in mid-November (and I used to post on this board), and I was lucky enough to get a BFP in early January.  However, we found out in late February we had a missed miscarriage and I had a D&C.  We're benched until April(ish), and we might bench ourselves an additional month before trying again.  So I might poke around here a bit, even though we're technically still benched.  Hope that's cool.    

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Options
    Hello, Ginger here. I've been lurking (when I can) for about a month.  DH and I were NTNP from Nov (when we got married) - Jan.  Started actively TTC with Jan cycle.  As it turns out, blood work showed I'm hypothyroid, so rather than wait, I was referred to an RE ASAP.  I started Synthroid, and we are currently on hold, as RE wants us to wait until my levels stabilize.  I've enjoyed reading the threads so far.  Looking forward to GTKY. 
  • Options
    Hello! I've been on the bump for around 3 years on and off. I've got 2 boys, ages 2.5 and 14 months. They're great. Just had my iud removed and should be ovulating next week if my cycle continues to be regular.
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  I was on a BMB while pregnant with my daughter who is now 21 months old.  It took us some time to conceive her so I'm hoping it won't take as long with #2. She just weaned so I'm ready to start trying for our next!

• Options
    hlynch33hlynch33 member
    edited March 2016
    Hello Everyone!

I've introduced myself before but it's been many years and a lot has changed, so here's another go at it.

I'm Heather, 28. I recently changed jobs to accommodate a possible pregnancy better. The past 7 years I've been a GM for Best Western and I also opened and set a store for my previous employer. My job took over my life with a new high stress scenario every day. I've got PCOS. It was a long road to getting that diagnosis. My previous Dr. was been pretty ignorant to the condition, but all's well that ends well right? My darling fiance and I have been together 3 years this time around; we dated briefly before my ex. He has two children already but they primarily live with their mother. We also have two furbabies, my Boston Terrier, Baby I've had since high school and a new American Mastiff puppy we got March 1st, Archer. We want to take the plunge to try and have a baby. I consulted with my new Dr., had blood work and an ultrasound done to test everything and he says he is 85% sure we will be able to conceive. I took Provera to induce a period and am on CD 5 today so I will take my first dose of Clomid tonight. FX that it works!!!!
    TTC naturally on and off for 5 years
    I'm 28 DH is 30
    PCOS warrior
    Started 1st round of Clomid 3/15/16 on CD5

Starting 2nd round of Clomid 4/15/16

• Options
    I've been lurking, lurking and lurking some more! Finally I can post after what seems like forever :)

HI everyone. I am 25 and DH is 28...been married for almost 5 years. Been NTNP since Sept 2014 and when nothing was happening we started ATTC in Feb 2016. I'm worried that there is something wrong because I have many signs of hormonal imbalance...such as weight gain and hirtuisum. I had pelvic and transvag ultrasounds that were clear and my Dr says there are no concerns and won't do any further testing until TTC for at least 6 months. I have fairly regular cycles...but very short. They've been 22 days the last few months....in December AF didn't show at all and this month AF came a  week early meaning my cycle was only 15 days long. So I have no clue what's going on except that I feel like I have AF all the freaking time.

I'm a nurse  (diploma) working on a busy inpatient surgical floor and currently in school entering my 4th year of getting my bachelor's of science in nursing. DH does IT support. We recently bought our first house in Sept with my mom....and she lives with us too.

I've been feeling really down lately after my 2 best friends got pregnant the first month and now both have babies and things aren't the same anymore. Also my SIL is pregnant after the first month and is having the first grandchild of the family that me and DH desperately wanted to have (not to mention we get plenty of comments since we've been married 5 yrs and SIL has been married for a year). 

It's nice to know I'm not alone in this. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)
    Me: 27 // DH: 30 
    Married 05/21/2011
    TTC Since Feb 2016
    RE: Dec 2016 Dx: PCOS
    5 rounds of Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel + TI 
    BFP!!!! June 2017 // EDD: 04/01/2018
    IT'S A BOY!