Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

Re: ** INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE! **

• Options
    @MissAmeliaPond - Could you possibly add something about the Benched/TTA thread, in case any ladies who come to the board finds themselves in one of those two categories? That way they know they're still welcome here, despite not actively trying at the moment.

---

My own re-intro-thing: I'm 23, hubby is 27, he has one 7 year old son from a previous relationship, and we both have an adorable dog that we adopted together in the meantime. ;)
    I'm a college student with two more years to my Bachelor's, so after 4 cycles of TTC our first, we decided it would be best to wait a while and think about trying again in August or so -- that way any conception would result in a summer baby and hopefully less of an interference in school.
    Even though we're TTA, I can't let go of my TTGP ladies and the snark and hilarity that's here, so I'll be sticking around in the meantime and love titting everything. :)

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Erin. I've been married for 7 years and have two beautiful daughters, ages 3 and 1.5. We are going to start trying for baby #3 next cycle. I have been having what I believe to anovulatory cycles and am having a lot of difficulty with my charts, even though I have been NFP since 2013. Because of that, I am so excited to talk with other women who may insight on anovulatory cycles and what that could mean for me.

In non-baby things, I work in the IT dept at a summer camp and also in scheduling at a hospital. I enjoy running, reading, knitting, football, and making soap. I can't wait to get to know you all!
  • Options
    I introduced myself awhile back, but I never really participated too regularly, and have been MIA for awhile, so I guess I will intro again!

H and I are both 27, I teach kindergarten and he is a med student. We have been trying for our first since August. In our spare time we like to watch guilty pleasure reality competitions, shout out to MTV's The Challenge, The Bachelor (and Bachelor in Paradise), and Survivor.

I love lurking, but am going to participate more. I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
  • Options
    @dogmomwantinghuman I love coloring books! I just started one and I keep telling all my friends to drink the coloring book Kool Aid too.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Options
    Hi all! I'm 31, husband is 35. We got married last Summer and have just started TTC last month. I like being in control of things but at the same time don't want to obsess too much... still working on finding a middle ground. Not temping or charting for now, just want to see how the next few months go.
    I grew up in Europe and moved here for work 5 years ago. I am a runner who loves Star Trek.
    I met my husband at work - we are both physicians (not OBGyn though), which makes it harder to not obsess over the million things that could potentially go wrong... Trying to stay sane as best I can :)
    Good luck to all of you!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'll re-intro too!

I'm 35 and DH is just about 34. We have been married for 7 1/2 years and have been TTC #1 since August 2015. I've been fairly active on the WTO/TWW threads and have really enjoyed learning from and sharing with everyone so far!

We live in a big city and have enjoyed life as a hard working couple (he's a doctor and I'm a lawyer turned business woman) without kids for almost 10 years - happy hours, karaoke, dinners out, travel - just being swept wherever the latest adventure might take us whenever we could. We still very much love that about living in the city, but are now ready to add children to the mix. I'm sure that will be it's own type of adventure and we are looking forward to it! Especially me, since I'm an only child and can't wait to have a family of my own.

In my free time, in addition to spending time with friends, I love to sing, play interior designer, and I'm a bit of a tv junkie.

I look forward to continuing the TTC journey with you all (though I hope for not much longer)! ;)
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hey!
    My name is Kristin. I joined the Bump when I got pregnant, but after my MC I quickly dropped out without a word. I MC 3 times within six months, and now DH and I have been trying for a total of 2 years... No prefer since those MC a year and a half ago. It's a struggle, but we are still remains positive. Hey haven't found anything wrong yet (no news is good news???) so we have restrain to keep trying. I look forward to getting involved and finding friends who are in the same boat!
    TTC #1 since September 2014
    Diagnoses: RPL, Endometriosis, MFI (count, morph, DNI, DNAS, multiple bilateral subclinical varicoceles), low progesterone
    Check out my Infertility blog 
    Check out my Infertility Instagram

Loss History (TW):
    BFP: 3 May 2015, loss confirmed 4 June 2015
    BFP: 15 August 2015, loss confirmed 23 August 2015
    BFP: 16 November 2015, loss confirmed 22 November 2015
    BFP: 18 July 2016, loss confirmed same day
    BFP: 04 March 2018, loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    BFP: 12 June 2018, TWINS; D&C 06 July 2018
    TTC History (TW):
    3 losses in 2015
    Met with OBGYN in January 2016
    Me: all clear, H: OAT
    November 2016: HSG = All Clear!
    January 2017: H tested again,  High DNA fragmentation and stainability
    February 2017: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    March 2017: Clomid + HCG + IUI + Progesterone = SA/wash: zero count on attempt #1, <1,000 on attempt #2= BFN
    Varicocele Embolization- 5 May 17
    December 2017 SA: Zero improvement after embolization
    January IVF- 25 retrieved, 11 mature, 8 fertilized, 3 frozen day fives (3AA, 3AA, 3AA), 1 frozen day 6 (5BB), 1 frozen day 7 (3CC)
    Three PGS normal (3AA, 3AA, 5BB), one inconclusive (3AA)
    FET #1: 27 February 2018, 3AA & 5BB, one stuck! BFP 04 March 2018.... Loss confirmed 23 March 2018
    May 2018: SHG/SIS = all clear "beautiful uterus"
    FET #2: 04 June 2018, 3AA PGS normal embryo, 3AA PGS hatching inconclusive embryo. 
    BFP: 12 June 2018, EDD 20 February 2019
    Ultrasound, 25 June 2018: There are two
    Lost Baby A 02 July 2018
    Baby B not growing, D&C 06 July 2018
    Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, chromotubation: 23 July 2018: blocked right tube, heavily inflamed, covered in endo. Removed right tube. Removed more endo from uterus, tubes, ovaries. Endo remains on bladder and bowel. 
    Next Up:
    TTC Naturally, possibly IUIs for remainder of 2018. 
    ER#2 ~Jan 2019

• Options
    Hello!
    Mrs. Bear- 26 (27 in April)
    Mr. Bear-29 (30 in April!)
    Together 5 years, married for 2 years.
    On BCP for 8 years before TTC.
    TTC since October 2015.
    Have owned a BBT for 2 months & have remembered to temp...once. Yes, once. The struggle is real guys, I just can not remember to do it.

Hubs & I live in the Panhandle of Florida with our 3 fur babies. We're gamers & enjoy the aquamarine blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico often. Look forward to becoming more active here, I've got anxiety so even posting online gets me a little panicky. :blush:

Mrs. Bear; 26 - Mr. Bear; 29. Together since 01/11/11.Married since 11/12/13.TTC since 10/24/15. On BCP for 8 years pre TTC. Am currently breaking out like a 15 year old. Failure @ temping.

• Options
    Hi everyone! I am going to jump in even though we are not TTC this month, but will be in February. I am 32 and my husband is 29. We will be TTC #3 in February. If that doesn't work out, we will start trying again in July. We have an all inclusive vacation planned in the end of July and I wouldn't want to be hiding a pregnancy during it.

We have a 3 yo DD and a 1 1/2 yo DD. I am a stay at home mom. I like to run, read, crochet, and knit in my spare time.
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @hupp0013 yes, jump in! I wish I had earlier, even though we are just TTC as of this month!

@makingabearcub I'm so addicted to taking my BBT every morning, ha. It's like a game to see where I'm at each morning! Maybe you'll get into it if you do it regularly :)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Hey everyone! Figured I would do another intro since a lot of you guys have joined since June. My husband and I got married in May '15 and started TTC in June. He is 30 and I'm 21. We have two fur babies that we absolutely love and are wanting to add a baby to the mix really soon.

We are about to start the process of building our dream home in April so we are counting on that to be a nice distraction. Hopefully we will all have a short stay here!!
  • Options
    Re-introing here so that everything is all in one place. LOVE this idea by the way.

I'm 34 and my husband is 33 (well, for one more week). We got married in June 2014 and decided to "pull the goalie" as DH likes to say in May 2015. Trying since then. We live outside of DC with our adorable, snuggly, and rather large, dogs who are my two babies. 
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    I intro'd many cycles ago, so here's my re-intro:

I'm 29 and finishing grad school. DH is 31. We've been together for almost 7 years, married in April 2014.

July 2014 I had my annual and mentioned to my doctor that we were planning on TTC soon. She did some pre-conception tests and found my iron was really low, so low that she couldn't believe I wasn't frequently passing out. She put me on iron supplements and strongly advised that I did not start TTC until my iron levels were normal. It was mid-January before my levels were normal. I was in the middle of a big experiment at work that I couldn't work on if I was pregnant due to chemicals causing fetal harm, which would end early March, so we waited until then to start TTC. It was clear pretty early that I was ovulating but I had bleeding starting at 1dpo and lasting all through my LP until AF arrived. I started testing with my PCP in July 2015, was sent to an OB October 2015. The OB completed an infertility workup, diagnosed me with infertility caused by abnormal, unexplained uterine bleeding and referred me to an RE. There was close to a 3 month wait at the RE so my appointment isn't until February. 
  • Options
    Hi ladies!
    I was somewhat active on the board while TTC #1. Lately I've just been a dirty lurker to get a feel for the culture of the board. I'm glad to see some of the snark & real knowledge/advice has stuck around. 

After we get the go ahead (hopefully) from my Dr this week, we'll be TFAS. DS took 2 years to conceive so expectations are low this time around. If any good came from the wait, it was the knowledge I gained from this board.

Between being a night shift nurse & having a toddler who has recently decided he doesn't want to sleep in his room at night, I probably won't be (successfully) temping this time around. I'm actually a bit nervous about being pregnant on a night shift, but I know it can be done! Well, enough rambling. Nice to meet you ladies!!
    TTC#1 Oct 2010
    DS born May 2013
    TFAS Feb 2016
    EDD 07/29/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I've lurked here for awhile (like 5 months) but have only participated on BOTB a little bit.

I'm 24 (25 in Feb) and my husband is 25. We've been married for a little over a year. I was diagnosed with PCOS in high school and was put on birth control to stop my constant, daily bleeding. I came off birth control in September in hopes of starting our TTC journey now. I started temping right away because I love the science behind it all. However, I never got a withdrawal bleed/period after stopping birth control and took Provera the last week of November. I got a period the first week of December but nothing has happened since then. I'll be calling this week to set up another doctor appointment if I don't get a period or ovulate by February.

I'll probably continue to mostly lurk until my body decides to do something productive! We're the only people in our friend group even considering having a baby so this board helps me immensely since I have no one in real life to discuss it with!
  • Options
    **This is a duplicate post. I originally posted in the wrong spot & when I as made aware if my mistake I also made a copy here**

Hello my fellow TB members, 

I have spent some time "lurking" the boards before making my own account by looking at different threads with my co-worker when she would go on here (which was quite often) at work. I decided to make my own account and join the community smile 

A little backstory:

DH and I went from NTNP to TTC in July 2015 and have been having fun TTC wink  We thought we may have been successful a couple months ago but a HPT was BFN. We were disappointed but we know that it can take a year for a healthy couple to conceive and so we didn't let our hopes get too high while waiting to take the test. I missed / never got a visit from AF in November and I did not get a visit from AF in December either. AF has always been pretty consistent with her visits (give or take a day or two "early" or "late") so I am going on approximately 70 days since my last visit from AF. I have taken a couple HPTs since the first one I took which were all BFN as well.

I am not sure why AF hasn't come since last time but I have an appointment with my gyno coming up in a couple weeks to have a Pap-smear (think that's how it's spelled) so I figured I will mention it to my gyno at that time and see what she says / thinks / etc. Note: I have NOT been on any BC or other medications either.

Not sure what else to add here (with out risking this becoming too long or too "rambly"). If I forgot to mention anything / if you have questions, I am an open book.

Well I am going to go back to lurking some more.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I did an intro a week or 2 ago but...

**TW precious BFPs/Losses mentioned**
    I am 36, DH is 37. We've been married since December 2014. I went off BCP October 2014 after being on it MANY years. I got KTFU the first time in Jan 2015 and was honestly so socked it happened so fast. We were basicall NTNP. I have a prolactinoma which was Dx in 2000 so expected that getting KU would be a significant challenge. I had a MC in week 6. Fast forward to October. After >6 months of trying without any luck & inconsistent cycle lengths, I scheduled with RE. I saw him on CD26 and he told me I hadn't O'd yet but it looked like soon. I hadn't gotten a +OPK despite many days testing so I had given up. I wasn't temping (I know, I know). I started by with OPK the next day and BAM +. I got another BFP and then another loss again in week 6 the week of Thanksgiving. Induced with misoprostol & passed everything on my own.

I've started TTC again with 100mg clomid per RE suggestion.

For now I have these 2 beautiful fur babies:

****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Hi all! I'm Kayla and my husband and I are ttc #3 currently. This is my first cycle off of the pill
  • Options
    Hello ladies,

My name is Tianna (32) and my Husband (36) and I have been trying since 2014 with no success then finding out in July of 2015 I had fibroids but has since been removed. I have a son and my husband has a daughter.. So we're ready for our first together.. Hopefully we'll get our baby this year...
  • Options
    Hi all my name is Jazz. I'm 24 TTC baby #1 with the hubby. We have been TTC since 2010 and had no success. Im trying something new this year. I joined the bump to have support from others in the same boat as me and we have also changed our eating habits while using the clear blue fertility monitor starting January 22, 2016. I look forward to meeting everyone and looking for a BFP this cycle.