May 2016 Moms
Options

Welcome May 2016 Moms! Introduce Yourself Here!

Re: Welcome May 2016 Moms! Introduce Yourself Here!

• Options
    Hi everyone, I am 27 my husband is 30 and are both military stationed in virginia we've been married for 2 years and conceived faster than expected due may 25th :)first time momma. This will be tough though since I was just sent to Florida for schooling for 5 months and just got news the he will most likely deploy before I get back :'( but being as optimistic as I can and I know I have great friends back home to help me out
  • Options
    Hi my name is Kristina, I'm 29 and this is my 2nd pregnancy. My son just turned 15 a week ago and this baby is due may 151st. Very excited
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm sharon 3 months pregnant,very excited about my scan on Tuesday.Im 41 years old, it will be my 3rd baby, I have a 14 and 18 year old....yes rather big gap.This will be my partners 1st children. We are so excited.Would love to chat to other mums to be :) wishing everybody a lovely healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Options
    Hello my name is Amanda I live in Illinois. Our Edd is May 23rd. This is baby #3 and will be our last we have a 5 yr old boy and 2 yr old boy. Our youngest is severely disabled so we waited to try until we knew what our odds were in repeating his condition (1%). Overall I want to enjoy my last pregnancy and hope for smooth sailing ahead!
  • Options
    Hey y'all!! I'm Britt, I live in North Eastern KY. My SO and I have been together 12 years (feels like a lifetime lol) I have a 12 year old son and a 6 year old girl. EDD is May 26th, fingers crossed for a boy although we will be just as happy with another little princess! I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM and SO is a train conductor. I've been lurking on TB for a few weeks and figured it was time to introduce myself :) Good luck and Congrats to all you lovely Mommas!!
  • Options
    Hello fellow mummies!

My name is Kerri, I am a Brit abroad stationed in California with my Air Force hubby. I only just moved to the US last Christmas after 6 months apart and we were married on Valentine's Day. We got pregnant immediately after our wedding, but unfortunately had a miscarriage at 7 weeks. Happily we are pregnant again, and I am almost 13 weeks (so yay!) this will be our first child and we are super excited, I was a live-in nanny is Germany for 3 years to 3 boys under the age of 6 so I am feeling as prepared as one can be! But I am super nervous about the differences with medical practices in the US compared to Europe!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Congratulations..
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Emily. I'm from Missouri and I'm due on May 13 with my first baby! I'm excited and nervous but have lots of support and live from family and friends!
  • Options
    Hi there fellow momma's to be!  I'm Amanda, 30 years old and from the suburbs of Central Ohio.  I've been married to my husband Andrew for 3 years and we have a 21 month old daughter and I'm currently pregnant with our second child, due on May 27th.  I work for a major university in the Columbus area and enjoy being a working mom.  We also have a three year old rescue dog and a five year old rescue cat.  We just moved into a bigger place over the summer and decided it was time to add to our family!

Excited to be back on The Bump and sharing with all of you ladies!  
    Met DH: 2.5.2008
    Engaged: 4.9.11
    Married: 9.22.12
    Baby Girl J Born: 1.23.2014 via c section - Due with Baby #2: 5.27.2016
  • Options
    Hi! I've been snooping on the boards for a while but finally ready to join the conversation. My DH and I just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in September and a week later found out we are expecting. I'm 34 and this is my first so I'll be part of the older moms club but we are so thrilled! Im 12 weeks 1 day and we've already seen our little one squirming around on an ultrasound.

Good luck to all of you and so excited to share this journey!
  • Options
    Hello my name i Hope i am 22 my husband is 30 we have been together 6 years and married for almost 5. We have a 2 year old son and another on the way. My dd is May 17 we are very happy and excited
  • Options
    Hi I'm anne and I'm 14 weeks. Still having sick days and lots of wind anyone else like this

• Options
    Hey everyone! I'm actually a first time dad. My wife and I are both 30. Her dd is May 30, and she's about 10 weeks. This has been an awesome resource so far.
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Late getting on but didn't want to jinx it :) EDD May 25th so 11w 3 days had our 11 week US yesterday and he was squirming around so much we could barely get a decent pic :x Hearing the heartbeat was amazing! I cried (Im not a crier either I think it scared my SO a little until the doc said strong little heart lol) Im 25 and by SO is 33 this is a first for both of us :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone :) Just returned to the good ol' Bump because we're expecting our 5th baby after a bit of a break. We have a 9 y/o boy, 7 y/o boy, and twin girls who are 5. They are all super excited about the baby, especially our oldest, which has been really cute to hear about. My due date this time is May 30th. It's still slowly sinking in that I'm actually expecting! Everything has been going pretty well, except I've recently been struggling with what I think is acid reflux at night. Seems early for that and I never had much of a problem with it before, but I know every pregnancy is different! Anyway, happy to be here :)
  • Options
    Hello! Well I have been lurking for some time now but want to join to conversation (mostly to add some gifs). My name is Aly and I am 27. I am due May 12th. I have a wonderful husband, a dog and a cat. This is our first pregnancy and we are just trying to figure it all out. We are team green as of now and got to hear a strong heartbeat last week so that was exciting. I guess that's all I got for an introduction.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! My name is Robbie... Congrats to all the May moms!
  • Options
    Hey ladies my name is Janelle Holkema and I'm 25. I'm really late to be just introducing myself. I'm 15 weeks today this is mine and my husband's first baby and we're both really excited.
  • Options
    I swear I introduced myself, but Ive scanned all the "introduce yourself" and I can't find it...maybe I forgot to hit post lol

Anyway, hey guys I'm Jess, DH and I got married in May 2013 and had our first son in August 2013. Fast forward to 2014 and we had our 2nd son in December. Now we're due with our 3rd child on May 9th. I'll be having a repeat c section so the baby will be here no later than May 3rd! I'm beyond excited about it and I'm glad to have a good support system around me. I enjoy lurking on these boards and talking with all you ladies :)
  • Options
    Hi all! I've been lurking for a little while and felt like it was time to introduce myself :-) I am 28 and DH is 29. This will be our first child and we are very excited! I grew up in the Seattle area and now live in Texas. I have to admit I've come to love the sunshine! Looking forward to the next few months!
  • Options
    Hi everyone - I've been a lurker for awhile now and like others, it's time to introduce myself!

I'm Patty, this is my second child, live in the Midwest, and I really hate shoe shopping when pregnant. Looking forward to May! Due May 9. 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi! I'm Vicki! I'm 33....this is my first pregnancy! My due date is 19th May (one day before my birthday!) so I'm 13 weeks today!
    I've had constant nausea for about 9 weeks, but it's slowly subsiding and I can sleep at the drop of a hat!
    Enjoying reading all the posts!
    Hope you're all doing great!
    Vick ☺️
  • Options
    Hey!
    Due May 6th with my first baby. live in Queens NY.
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am due with our first baby on May 7 and we just found out it's a baby girl :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Tanja, I'm a 29 year old grad student and this is my first pregnancy. My due date is May 25th. So grateful to have found a community...it has been a nerve wracking experience so far.
  • Options
    caitlin0rtegacaitlin0rtega member
    edited November 2015

Hello everyone!

Wow there are SO many ladies posting on here! I guess it's time I post something...

My boyfriend and I are expecting our first little one on May 24th 2016! It's exciting and nerve-racking at the same time. We were pregnant this past summer (tried for about 5 months) but I had a pretty bad miscarriage when I was 6-7 weeks that lasted 32/34 days and I almost had to have surgery (literally got cancelled the night before by my doctor). We were working in Maryland over the sunmer so we didn't have any family around when it was happening which made it even harder for me. So at first we were a bit nervous about this pregnancy because we were gonna wait another year but I am almost 13 weeks and the baby is healthy, has a strong heartbeat and moving around!
  • Options
    caitlin0rtegacaitlin0rtega member
    edited November 2015
    our unexpected little miracle baby

I'm 21, in college and I work part-time. I have been living in Tampa Florida for the past year with my boyfriend but my heart and my home is Seattle Washington. I travel between FL and WA to visit family and we plan to move back in 2-3 years. I can't wait honestly haha...

We are having the baby in Seattle. My OB in Seattle said I need to fly back when I am 24-28 weeks and get the same OK from my OB here in Tampa. After I leave I'll be living in Seattle for 6-7 months because my boyfriend has to work over the summer and travel anyways so he will just be coming for two or three weeks when our baby is due and I'll have the support of my family and friends. We are telling my family about our pregnancy over this Thanksgiving! We leave for Seattle in 8 days. Complicated I know... We find out if it's a boy or a girl on December 9th and I couldn't be more excited! One bonus that makes me feel a little less stressed is that at least I'll have two baby showers! ;)
    the more help the better! And I love planning events (one of the things I do for a living).
  • Options
    @babymurraypeltier Samantha! I'll be in Shoreline when I come back in Feb (taking online classes at Bellevue College) nice to know someone is gonna be close by that has a similar due date!
  • Options
    Hey everyone. I've been on this board awhile and finally got up the nerve to post. My name is Tiffany and my husband and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary next month. I am 29 and he is 23. We have had two m/s in the past but this is the farthest along I have been. Tomorrow will make 16 weeks with a due date of May 3/4(depending on the doctor..lol). We are extremely excited and I look forward to interacting with as many of you as I can.
  • Options
    Hi May Mommas!  I'm a 33 year old momma of one that will be 5 in December and am due with #2 May 25.  My husband and I are both very excited, but very exhausted.  I teach high school full time and this year is proving to be one of the most difficult times with students that I've had in about 10 years.  This pregnancy is definitely more challenging than the first since I'm having every possible textbook symptom that I could have when I had hardly any with my first.  Happy times, friends! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm a little late to the party because I've been on the June board. Had my ultrasound today and found out its twins so my due date was moved up!
    Freaking out, due around the 14th. Our son will be a month and a half short of 2years when they're born.
  • Options
    Hello ladies, & congrats to you all! ❤️
    My name is Vicky. I'm 34, and this is my second time around (and my second "oops baby"). Yep, 2 unplanned pregnancies. My DD is 18 months and was also a May baby. In fact the second's due date is the day before my daughter's birthday. So, they're gonna be close. Apparently I'm really fertile at the end of August/ start of September. Heh heh.
    I live in RI with my DD and DH. We were married at the end of August, and I'm guessing this is a honeymoon babe. We're nervous and thrilled as hell.
    And I'm so happy to be out of the first trimester. It sucked major balls.
    Much love to you all on your journeys.
  • Options
    @auntieembabes congrats on your twins! Same happened to me, but I found out about my twins quite a bit sooner. My DD is the 13th; we're like twin buddies! Are yours identical or fraternal?
  • Options
    Hello! I'm thrilled (and terrified) to be expecting my second baby in May. My husband and I have a 3 year old son. I think he will be a really sweet big brother. We also have two doggies. We live in Texas. I'm excited to join y'all in this birth month board!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I am due May 21st with my second.  My daughter will be 21 months so shout out to the 2 under 2 ladies :) Lord help me haha.  We are going to be surprised on the gender this round, we found out with our daughter but I am much more relaxed with this pregnancy and just taking it all as it comes since I kind of know what I'm getting into. I say that now...  But I think that is all for now, look forward to going through this with all of you!
    ashlou
  • Options
    Hello ladies, my name is Nikii I'm 22 & my boyfriend is 21. We've been together for 4years and marriage is definitely apart of our future plans. I've been wanting to introduce myself but I've been having second thoughts. I'm 15w3d and very excited and nervous. I'm in college and my boyfriend's in USMC so it's kinda difficult not having him here. My due date is May 12 and we're both excited for this new journey. I enjoy reading the posts & I wish all you mamas a healthy and happy pregnancy(:
  • Options
    Hey mommies and moms to be !!

My name is Tiffanie, I have an 11month old son Henley and due to have baby #2 May 1st :)
    Me and my husband are beyond thrilled , we weren't expecting this LO so soon but I'm happy they will be close in age !
    This pregnancy is WAYY different from my first and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with all and seeing what others are going through.
  • Options
    Hello May Mamas! I'm a little late here - I've been on the June Board but had an ultrasound and got a new due date of May 26th :) I'm 13weeks 6days! My husband and I have been married 5 years and this is our first! We are 25 and 26 and soooo excited to meet our little one!
  • Options
    lta5516lta5516 member
    edited November 2015
    Hi everyone, I'm Jessie. I'm 26 and live in Indiana with my husband. He and I have been married for nine years (married straight out of high school before we went to college), and we are expecting our first. Just found out our little peanut is a boy! :) It's wonderful to read your stories, and I wish everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    Hello! I am Sabri, 21 and expecting my first baby May 13, 2016! I'm not sure what DH or any of those other fancy terms mean lol. My husband is 22 and we've been together 5 1/2 years. I got my BC out august 14 and got pregnant the next day we assume. I am over whelmed with joy as well as many nerves. I would like to meet some more 1st time moms around my age to get to know so I don't feel so alone.