Wednesday Randos

Re: Wednesday Randos

• Loading the player...
  • THERE ARE NO RULEZ! image

I just woke up a sleeping DD on my lap! LOL

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• rosalie12 said:
    Guise! My coworker did tell my boss yesterday, and she told everyone else today that she's pregnant!

WHEEE! I'm super pumped, but I am having feelings of jealousy, because I miss being pregnant. Before she told me, I was like "stop it, I need to just pretend like A is my only baby forever, because if she isn't, I will only get this time with her being an only child now, and I want to enjoy every second." And I was kinda just trying to not think about it until at least October. Then Coworker is pregnant, and I sit here and miss it. 

I'm so fucked up. But when your baby looks like this, AND is a unicorn, how could you not want 29776?

Ugh I feel the same way. I am trying to wait until October, but what is wrong with me? I already have an adorable little girl.. Like what's the rush? But I might only make it until summer to start trying. DH isn't as convinced, but since we've DTD like 4 times in the last 4 months, maybe he will go for it out of desperation. :wink: My only hang up is I didn't really like being pregnant. So more reason to be like WTAF is wrong with me?! Maybe we will be in the same BMB! Also I was thinking having maternity leave in summer might be nice. June 2016 baby, anyone?

We will probably pull the goalie in October.  DH is almost 41 and I am 33.  Times a ticking.

Last night I went to dinner with a friend that is having fertility struggles (they are doing their 2nd transfer in February) and the couple next to use mentioned how cute lo is and asked if I paid extra for him.  Cue awkard moment...

• As much as I love the gif party, we have mods. I am on my laptop now and they are still our mods. \

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

• As much as I love the gif party, we have mods. I am on my laptop now and they are still our mods. \
    We have no powers.  All the extra things I could see can no longer be seen. 
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• DH called the pedi today to discuss the fact that S cries like a banshee either a) the absolute moment that the nipple gets in his mouth, b) after his first swallow or two, or c) after he is burped. Feeding him has brought both of us to tears because it's like we are poisoning him.

So, pedi called him today and after hearing about it, and consulting his hx and seeing that we called about this before, prescribed baby zantac. She thinks it's silent reflux, and that preparing to eat even causes the acid to rise.

Those with Zantac experience, how long did it take to see an improvement?  I hate thinking we are unnecessarily medicating, but all 3 of us are crying at times, and that's not really sustainable. 

Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• @carriedaway19‌ I'm so sorry, but don't feel bad. Some people just don't get it!
  • Tough, their crowns are gone from their signatures. I have a feeling it's all the backend changes they are making today. It's like their resetting the Matrix.
    red pill or blue pill?!
    :-S
    BOTH OF THEM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    We have no powers.  All the extra things I could see can no longer be seen. 
    That's weird. The top of our board still shows you two as moderators. Those sneaky bastards.

FTM - BFP: 1/23/14 - EDD: 10/5/14 - DD Born 9/13/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"