Re: Wednesday Randos

• Options
    @Syllessa‌ big hugs girlfriend.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    dredford said:
    I need to PUUUUUUUMP! Get out of my classroom student! Ugh. They all went to lunch except for this one chick still waxing. GET OUT MY BOOBIES HURT!
    what are they waxing??
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

Am I an a-hole if I don't go "silent" for 24 hours?

This is the internet...remember? Not real life. I love TB and have a great time talking with everyone but this shit is getting way too serious. Can't we just fucking talk about life and our kids and be nice so we can continue doing this? I mean, this almost makes me laugh it's so ridiculous.

Glad I am not the only one who feels this way.

I do feel bad for women banned who have made real connections on TB, especially if they shared experiences with trouble TTC or a loss...sometimes I think it is easier to talk about those struggles in an anonymous fashion. So if those friendships were limited to the bump and they no longer have a means to communicate, that is tough...but at the same time I find it hard to believe anyone was banned for no reason, especially all of the ones participating in the extreme name calling.
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    dredford said:

dredford said:

I need to PUUUUUUUMP! Get out of my classroom student! Ugh. They all went to lunch except for this one chick still waxing. GET OUT MY BOOBIES HURT!

what are they waxing??
    She was waxing her model's legs/underarms/brows. Gah.

Do you guys teach with soft or hard wax?

image         image

• Options
    Oh yeah. Baby girl clothes.
    I only use dresses for special occasions. Otherwise it is onesies (long sleeve now) and pants or a sleeper.  And half of mine are blue. They are from the girl side, but they are blue. I like to confuse people.

And I refuse to put a bow on my baby after one fell over N's eyes in the carseat and she was screaming the whole way, but she always did that (cried in the car) so we didn't think anything of it, and then I saw what had happened and felt like a terrible mother.
    I made all these bows, because I love me a bow-band, but they leave marks on A's head. #90thPercentileProblems
  • Options
    ...stepping off my soapbox.

• Options
    SPurp13 said:

Guise! My coworker did tell my boss yesterday, and she told everyone else today that she's pregnant!

WHEEE! I'm super pumped, but I am having feelings of jealousy, because I miss being pregnant. Before she told me, I was like "stop it, I need to just pretend like A is my only baby forever, because if she isn't, I will only get this time with her being an only child now, and I want to enjoy every second." And I was kinda just trying to not think about it until at least October. Then Coworker is pregnant, and I sit here and miss it. 

I'm so fucked up. But when your baby looks like this, AND is a unicorn, how could you not want 29776?

Ugh I feel the same way. I am trying to wait until October, but what is wrong with me? I already have an adorable little girl.. Like what's the rush? But I might only make it until summer to start trying. DH isn't as convinced, but since we've DTD like 4 times in the last 4 months, maybe he will go for it out of desperation. :wink: My only hang up is I didn't really like being pregnant. So more reason to be like WTAF is wrong with me?!

Maybe we will be in the same BMB! Also I was thinking having maternity leave in summer might be nice. June 2016 baby, anyone?

• Options
    Does anyone know if the gel soothies expire?
  • Options
    @carriedaway19‌ We do 6 oz every 3 hours most of the time too. I worried I was over feeding her but she sucks them down... And she's still in mostly 0-3 month clothes so she's obviously not gaining overly fast.

On clothes colors: we had so much pink from showers I tried to buy other stuff... Then I went to was her 3-6 month stuff this week so it would be ready and realized now she has almost all blue and green. So much for balance.
  • Options
    erawka said:

Does anyone know if the gel soothies expire?

For the boobs? I thought I remembered my LC saying only 3-4 days? Breastfeeding gurus am I wrong? I can't remember.
    Well, they havent been opened. My SIL gave them to me after I didnt need them anymore. I was going to give them to my cousin who is expecting.
  • Options
    rosalie12 said:

SPurp13 said:

Guise! My coworker did tell my boss yesterday, and she told everyone else today that she's pregnant!

WHEEE! I'm super pumped, but I am having feelings of jealousy, because I miss being pregnant. Before she told me, I was like "stop it, I need to just pretend like A is my only baby forever, because if she isn't, I will only get this time with her being an only child now, and I want to enjoy every second." And I was kinda just trying to not think about it until at least October. Then Coworker is pregnant, and I sit here and miss it. 

I'm so fucked up. But when your baby looks like this, AND is a unicorn, how could you not want 29776?

Ugh I feel the same way. I am trying to wait until October, but what is wrong with me? I already have an adorable little girl.. Like what's the rush? But I might only make it until summer to start trying. DH isn't as convinced, but since we've DTD like 4 times in the last 4 months, maybe he will go for it out of desperation. :wink: My only hang up is I didn't really like being pregnant. So more reason to be like WTAF is wrong with me?!

Maybe we will be in the same BMB! Also I was thinking having maternity leave in summer might be nice. June 2016 baby, anyone?
    I am in the same boat...I actually can't wait to try for baby #2! I have a unicorn who rarely cries and is a fantastic sleeper. I would love a summer baby next time. I get a six month maternity leave, so sometime early spring 2017 is ideal for me. (I don't think I could convince DH to try til after DDs first birthday)
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rosalie12 said:

Ugh I feel the same way. I am trying to wait until October, but what is wrong with me? I already have an adorable little girl.. Like what's the rush? But I might only make it until summer to start trying. DH isn't as convinced, but since we've DTD like 4 times in the last 4 months, maybe he will go for it out of desperation. :wink: My only hang up is I didn't really like being pregnant. So more reason to be like WTAF is wrong with me?! Maybe we will be in the same BMB! Also I was thinking having maternity leave in summer might be nice. June 2016 baby, anyone?
    PREGNANCY PACT.

No, for real. We must wait until October. Well, I guess not really, but I do want to wait until then, and even then, we will discuss it. It's not set in stone. I have thought about strategizing (I don't really want another October baby, or a December or January baby), but then again, I'll be 34 in March, so if I start trying when I'm 34.5, I might not want to be all picky about months. I realize people have healthy babies up into their early 40s, but then again, it may become more difficult to get pregnant, so I keep thinking about giving myself that cushion of time...but then again, that's how I got here. I thought it would take a while.
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

Ugh I feel the same way. I am trying to wait until October, but what is wrong with me? I already have an adorable little girl.. Like what's the rush? But I might only make it until summer to start trying. DH isn't as convinced, but since we've DTD like 4 times in the last 4 months, maybe he will go for it out of desperation. :wink: My only hang up is I didn't really like being pregnant. So more reason to be like WTAF is wrong with me?! Maybe we will be in the same BMB! Also I was thinking having maternity leave in summer might be nice. June 2016 baby, anyone?
    I am in the same boat...I actually can't wait to try for baby #2! I have a unicorn who rarely cries and is a fantastic sleeper. I would love a summer baby next time. I get a six month maternity leave, so sometime early spring 2017 is ideal for me. (I don't think I could convince DH to try til after DDs first birthday)

All I can say is really, really put some thought into this because I think a lot of people with just one little baby, don't realize how tough/exhausting/depleting a toddler can be. Imagine that active little toddler...and being pregnant or having a newborn at the same time. IT'S A TON OF WORK. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but people get all wrapped up in how awesome their baby is and they don't think long term or how having TWO will affecting their day to day lives.

I don't know everything, I'm just speaking from the little experience I have. If my son, who is almost 3, wasn't as self sufficient as he is...things would be much fucking harder than they already are.

Yes!  All of this!!!
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• Options
    FamousEa said:

Being pregnant with a very active toddler sucked balls.

Agreed!! It was so hard.

image         image

• Options
    Nicb13 said:

All I can say is really, really put some thought into this because I think a lot of people with just one little baby, don't realize how tough/exhausting/depleting a toddler can be. Imagine that active little toddler...and being pregnant or having a newborn at the same time. IT'S A TON OF WORK. I'm not saying it's not worth it, but people get all wrapped up in how awesome their baby is and they don't think long term or how having TWO will affecting their day to day lives.

I don't know everything, I'm just speaking from the little experience I have. If my son, who is almost 3, wasn't as self sufficient as he is...things would be much fucking harder than they already are.

This! My nephew turned two in November and my niece, was born in August. All the chaos! He was the easiest freaking baby. I can say that because I lived with them for the first 4 months of his life and I helped my brother take care of him (his mom had a lot of PPD). They have two and my brother is exhausted and is constantly texting me things about how I should just keep the one! lol obviously she's getting a sibling, but not that close in age...
  • Options
    Nicb13 said:

If I had the luxury of time, i would wait until she's 2 to begin trying. But. I don't. That's the only reason I'm rushing for it. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice about being pregnant with a toddler, and then having a toddler and newborn.  You're all right, I have no idea what it will be like.  It sounds so hard!  I'm not jumping into getting pregnant, I'm just going to try to enjoy the moment.  But I want to have my kids close in age so I also don't want to get too far removed from the newborn phase.  I'm going to try to wait until October and see what happens (GMTA, @spurp13?).  But I'm also a little nervous because it took me almost a year to get pregnant last time and what if it takes longer this time?  But overall, you guys are all right... there's really no rush.  And our marriage hasn't even adjusted to being parents yet.  I am just crazy, bottom line.  8-|

• Options
    dredford said:

Dudes. @pnwlover12‌ & @golfingdarwinfish‌ aren't mods, anymore. :-t :-/

Lol. First I've heard. But I'm mobile.

image         image

• Options
    Guise, I just went through all of my posts and deleted all of the pictures I've posted since DS was born. I also cried looking at how little he was and how much he's grown. 
  • Options
    Wtf is going on around here!?

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    FUCK SHIT DAMN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"