April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    I accidentally went 8 hours in between pumping and nursing sessions last night/this morning. Ugh. 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @deidremaria‌ i got mine from amazon. i also got "chicka chicka boom boom". that has been a family fav since my baby sis was little. good for teaching the alphabet & so cute. i'm looking to get " i love you through and through" next
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    @Tferr02‌ - I don't know how you do it. I was alone w Truman for a mere 6 fussy hours yesterday and thought I was going to lose it. Kudos to you.
  • Options
    smushismushi member
    @allyandmike24  I agree!  My sister sent me this video when LO was 5 days old, and I didn't get a chance to watch it til the next day.  I ugly cried so hard because I *had missed him being 5 days old and I'd never get it back* and ALL THE GUILT AND SADS.  I told her no more crap like that.  That song will haunt me for the rest of my life.

• Options
    @aviola329‌ fftc: I lurk parenting at night. It seemed crazy. It would be like one of the RTT ladies doing that. Not cool. Also, they are hysterical normally. Good place to lurk for laughs.
    There is an RTT lady trying to pull that shit. Snail is part of the fb group apparently
    How do we know this? That Snail is in the FB group? I'm not in the FB group, but I was pretty convinced the Snail knew me from a while back. Now I'm just confused....
    Snail isn't part of the FB group. I'm in the FB group and its not anyone there from what we can all tell.
    But didn't she screenshot stuff from the group and threaten to post it here?

Thats what she claimed, but never proved.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

@deidremaria‌ i got mine from amazon. i also got "chicka chicka boom boom". that has been a family fav since my baby sis was little. good for teaching the alphabet & so cute. i'm looking to get " i love you through and through" next

"Guess How Much I Love You" is another great one.
  • Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    The underwire in one of my nursing bras came out and was poking me in the armpit... Explains why my armpit hurt!

• Options
    i'm really hoping he gets my love of reading and it sticks with him. i would love it if the grandparents would buy him books for special occasions. we are also thinking ahead and considering getting a membership to the aquarium and having it renewed as a family present. anyone else do something like that & how did it work out?
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    "Guess How Much I Love You" is another great one.
    ...If you're a masochistic new mommy and love ugly crying :-)

I have refused to do story time with Merri because I can't make it through the first half of a book. Story time is aaaaaaaall for daddy. (aka if you can read a story to your newby you're waaaaaay more awesome than me!)
    September Siggy Challenge: Singing in the Shower

• Options

i just read derrick the book "love you forever" and ugly cried all over the top of his head

I just can't read that or the Giving Tree. Nope. They led to ugly crying before motherhood and PP hormones, not even gonna try now.

I keep thinking we should get Up for a movie night with the toddler, and then I think nope! for the same reason.
    Me neither!!! I cry thinking about the giving tree. I can't with love u forever. It's too much. Both are just brutal and amazing.

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Options

At the doctor with my chubster - who's up to 9lbs. That almost 2 lbs in 2 weeks!

Yet somehow he's acting like he's dying of starvation and eating like a monster. His check up's over and I think the doctor wants the room back, but I don't want to cut the kid off and drive 20 minutes home with him crying. So I'm bumping and hoping the nurses don't hate me too much.

I have to nurse before and right after my appointments. Otherwise it's a half hour of screaming :(
  • Options
    sking72sking72 member
    Since when are mobiles so damn expensive? $50 at BRU?? I know bru is super overpriced but damn! Guess well be garage-saleing for one!
    Why do my boobs look so good?image
    Then I peed on a stick...image
  • Options
    I accidentally went 8 hours in between pumping and nursing sessions last night/this morning. Ugh. 
    My boobs hurt for yours!
  • Options
    I can't look at the brag thread. I tried and it just made me feel frustrated that my baby is more... Temperamental. Oh well- at least he sleeps.
    That's one thread I'm not even going to open. E is so incredibly fussy and temperamental. I'm just trying to get through each day right now, one day at a time.
  • Options
    So.tired. I'm a zombie And he just looks at me with this face. So how am I to be mad...
    Loved because of the cute picture, not because you're a zombie.
  • Options

Everyone is being so helpful and level-headed in the cheating thread.

Fuck. That. Noise. If I ever caught my husband sending dirty emails and shit to anyone, he'd be out and there'd be no discussion to be had. Hope you like basement apartments bitch because I'm keeping the house and all your money!

I know that's not financially and emotionally possible for all women so I didn't post anything. But for reals, burn his clothes and GTFO. Damn

Same. =))
  • Options
    NoLaLinz said:
    I just cluster fed DS in hopes that he will sleep through DSD's kindergarten graduation that starts in an hour (gotta get there early to check in early and actually get a seat). I am planning to wear him and pray he sleeps the whole time. I really don't want to make a scene with a screaming 7 week old. Will report back later if I end up being the AW of the elementary school ;)
    Good luck! 
  • Options
    Daytime naps vs nightime sleeping: Go.

I have been putting E down for naps and bed time in her PNP, she sleeps like total shit during the day (an hour is a long nap), but does well at night. I have noticed some put their LO's in swings, boppy pillows, etc in the living room for naps to differentiate between day and night sleep. 

Where does your LO nap during the day?
  • Options
    purespark said:
    @fourthnlast‌ Cy naps on my chest or in the k'tan. I can't seem to get him to nap elsewhere for longer than twenty or thirty minutes (and usually it's more like ten minutes). :| I've tried the swing, the PnP bassinet, and the upstairs bassinet. Haven't tried the crib at all. Editing to add - he will nap for an hour or more in the car seat, but I don't put him down there. However, if he's sleeping after we go out, I will let him stay until he wakes up.
    I just ordered a Moby wrap, because she sleeps like a champion on my chest, but I need to get things done during the day! Jealous on the car seat, she is starting to tolerate it, but the second we get home, she screams until someone gets her out.
  • Options

Made an anti-brag thread. Come and rejoice the things that your kiddo ISN'T doing. :)

Love it!!!

• Options
    sking72sking72 member
    I think cheating spouses has a lot more grey area, not so black and white as "do I stay or do I go?" I know it would be a total emotional mind fuck, but a lot of people try to salvage things for the kids. I guess if she loves him enough that she still wants to be with him, give it a try. But I definitely wouldn't say she was wrong to leave him. If it were me? I'd put him through hell, not even necessarily on purpose, but I can be a crazy emotional biatch, and after just having a baby? I'd be certified insane to him.
    Why do my boobs look so good?image
    Then I peed on a stick...image
  • Options
    At what point is it ok to let them sleep on their tummy? Ever? Fussy butt finally took a good nap but it was on her tummy with me laying next to her. I know that's dangerous but she slept so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"