April 2014 Moms
Options

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Options
    Congrats @ColleenSwerb‌ !! Its super exciting you have a little girl! Dont know why but I'm still adjusting to the idea that we have a daughter- total mind F!

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Vinny424 said:
    Ugh and I just read about a loss. If that doesn't give me perspective I don't know what will. So terrible that poor mom.
    That's so devastating.

Oh my god, my heart breaks for her. That is so devastating.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news @aviola329‌ and @celticlullaby‌ ! I'm glad both of you have got positive news regarding your LOs!

April 2014 May Siggy Challenge: Funny Animals- Kangaroo Mating Ritual

• Options
    DS has been sleeping allllll day. I imagine I should be worried about how tonight will go, but I've appreciated getting to sleep too. I have been extra sore today and DH had to go to work so I've had to do everything myself (we are still in the hospital so it's not too bad). This means I've actually been taking my pain meds on time and they make me sleepy. All the sleeps for me and baby. All. The. Sleeps. Sorry DH.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    Congrats Colleen!
  • Options
    nikki912 said:

Great news @aviola329‌ and @celticlullaby‌ ! I'm glad both of you have got positive news regarding your LOs!

This

• Options
    Yay @ColleenSwerb‌ !! Congrats on your little girl and welcome to team Pink :) I was green to pink as well. Having a little girl is going to be so much fun!!
    YCSWU
  • Options

I'm waiting to hear back from the pedi, but when taking an under the arm temperature, do I add a degree still? Or is that just from when I was a kid? I have a temporal thermometer too, and don't know if I add a degree for that as well...

They only do underarm here at the hospital and they don't add a degree.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • Options
    @allyandmike24‌ It pretty much cleared up by the next day. I massaged the inside corner of his eye, right next to the bridge of his nose and applied warm compresses and it took care of it pretty quickly. My older DS had it so I pretty much knew what it was as soon as it showed up and I started treating it.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
                                ~Missed MC at 8 weeks. D&C at 12 weeks on 4/17/13~ 
       Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Vinny424‌ that pic is incredible! How sweet!

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Options

How are the rest of you managing keeping house? I still haven't gotten the hang of getting everything done. The mess stresses me out.

The husband does a lot, but i try and do the dishes and at least 2 loads of laundry every day. It just depends on how needy a certain newborn is.
  • Options
    cgoldian said:

Help. I think my baby is trying to kill me one sleep-deprived, boob-filled hour at a time.

This was me yesterday. I cried most of the day. Good luck mama.

• Options

Meet Miss Eliza May! 8lbs 7oz, and 21.25" long. I can't stop calling her princess and I never thought I would ever call my little girl that, lol. And I'm still in shock that I had a GIRL!

She's beautiful, congrats again!

• Options
    @pineconey‌ Asher looks just like you!!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I cried mroe than my newborn did today. Soooo decided that I'm dropping a pump tonight in order to have 9pm-3am available for sleeping while DH watches baby. I haven't slept more than 2hrs at a time and 4hrs per day total since the day before my C-section 2.5 weeks ago. I think I've officially hit a wall. And it happened to be the day my husband went back to work. So my plan for this evening is: pump, ice cream in bed, watch an episode of "Drunk History" and pass the eff out until 2 or 3am.
  • Options
    Anyone watching Greys? No more yang :(

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @Vinny424‌ my sister would be so proud. She is so determined to teach Dylan the duck face. She thinks it's so cute when babies do it
  • Options
    eireyeseireyes member
    Prayers & fingers crossed that I have this baby tomorrow! Any extras would be appreciated as well! It's my dad's birthday and I would love to deliver his first grandson on his birthday!!
    Tomorrow is my birthday too! I'd love if Aiden slept two consecutive four hour stretches tonight. I'd take that for a birthday present...

• Options
    Happy early birthday @Eireyes ‌ !!
  • Options
    @Mamamonzo‌ .... I love yang :( Waiting to watch till DH goes to bed cause he can't stand Greys!

May the Fourth Be With You: Our 5-4-14 Baby: Andrew Joseph
  • Options
    spano41spano41 member
    Does anyone elses stretch marks itch? Mine itch really bad and nothing seems to help. I Dr. Googled it and the Internet says it could be a rash but there are no bumps or redness, just stretch marks.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

One of our favorites!

Dimples!!!!! Omg!
    image    image    image    image

• Options
    purespark said:

@KatieGummow‌ the mirror image poses!! They're so freaking cute.

Thanks, love! I thought that was so neat, too. :)
    image    image    image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"