April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• The girls that live next door won't let their little brother play with them. Fighting has been going on all afternoon. Poor little guy is the youngest of the group and is totally out numbered. I sorta want to yell over the fence to tell the girls to be nice! But that would probably make me the creepy neighbor and I'd really like to make friends here....
  • KimC85 said:
    There were two pieces of cake and a mini cheesecake leftover from the shower that I hosted yesterday.  I just ate it all while DH stared at me in shock (he thought I was kidding when I said if he put it all in front of me I would eat it).  I feel ill from all the sugar, but baby girl seems to be enjoying the sugar rush!
    I would have done the same.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Loading the player...
  • And now I want cereal again. Thank you. I'm very suggestible these days!

Photobucket imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • And now I want cheesecake....BAD! Oh DH.....

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The new Old Spice commercial really bugs me.

CafeMom Tickers

• cgoldian said:

The new Old Spice commercial really bugs me.

The one with the Mothers and sons? I just said it was super creepy like 2 seconds ago. Like really really creepy!

BabyFetus Ticker

• @katieharpiceland holy crow!!! That's an expensive stroller! Is it made of gold?! ;) Sounds like you want to order from America, maybe you should just do it. Would shipping kill you on cost?
  • Ok, I LOL'd at the Old Spice commerical. The whole time I watched it I was like "WTF!?" and then when the mom slide off the couch across the floor to the other couch I was like "OK, LOL, this is ridic". Also, it reminds me of my MIL who can't let go of her son. Thank God she's not sliding out of things!

• Also, men are the BIGGEST sissies when sick. Every single move DH made today was not made without a moan or grunt. Really?!? Try being sick and not being able to take drugs!!! And being pregnant at the same time!!! Bah!
  • Anyone else watching the golden globes? I'm ready. I'm in my Jammies, got a chocolate cupcake, and my fur baby cuddled next to me.
    Also I forgot that Kerry Washington is preggos. I wonder if she's due in April too?!?

I'm not watching. I think she is due in April.
  • I LOVE awards shows! We have an Oscar party every year! We are finishing making dinner (Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo...MMMMMMM) and am going to start watching soon so I can fast forward through the commercials!

• poru said:
    Tasha575 said:
    Yea, who with BIRL?!?! I'm jealous
    Woah! Sorry! Didn't see all the questions! @poru @KatieGummow and @LittleLady77 and I. We've already decided to order the whole menu and share everything. 

Proof of the bumpfest brunch. Guesses who is who :))
    Oooh, I wanna play! Is it...Katie, BIRL, Poru, Littlelady?!?

• Sisimama10Sisimama10 member
    edited January 2014
    I'm guessing from the left poro,BIRL, little lady, katieG
  • Mamamonzo said:

I'm watching the Golden Globes!  I'm usually not sucked into the celebrity world, but I love award shows! Mostly because I get attached to shows, and movies!  I'm glad Jennifer Lawrence won for American Hustle DH and I loved that movie!

I love her! I'm glad she won too.
  • poru said:

Tasha575 said:

Woah! Sorry! Didn't see all the questions! @poru @KatieGummow and @LittleLady77 and I. We've already decided to order the whole menu and share everything. 

Such beautiful bumpies :x
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• poru said:
    Tasha575 said:

Katie, BIRL, LittleLady, Poru? 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker

• Proof of the bumpfest brunch. Guesses who is who :))
    Love this!  I'm guessing Poru, BIRL, LittleLady, KatieGummow.  Am I right?  You all look great!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • LoriMc12 said:

Love this!  I'm guessing Poru, BIRL, LittleLady, KatieGummow.  Am I right?  You all look great!!

That was my guess too!
  • Ahroarah apparently has an older sister named Ahmeliah. STOP RUINING PERFECTLY FINE NAMES
    What. The. Actual. Fuck.
    :-q
    Oh god, that is horrible.  Aurora is pretty, but that spelling just made it so ugly!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Bluebird2318Bluebird2318 member
    edited January 2014
    Ooooh, I fail! Katie's picture is right there in her profile.  X_X With that information, I agree with Lori and Sisi! 
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I miss being able to stretch in bed in the morning without feeling like I tore my uterus in half.

You speak truth. Pelvic pain is a bitch too. When I go to roll from one side to the other I have to pause on my back for a minute before I finish the roll. It's so pathetic. :((
    Holy God this is me too! I have to hold my bump and help it over when I roll in bed now, and I've recently started having pain that feels like my frickin ovary is being crushed in a vice. It's AWFUL.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Mamamonzo said:

Ahroarah apparently has an older sister named Ahmeliah.

STOP RUINING PERFECTLY FINE NAMES

What. The. Actual. Fuck.
    :-q

Oh god, that is horrible.  Aurora is pretty, but that spelling just made it so ugly!

Oh whoa. I couldn't even decipher how to pronounce it. I didn't see aurora until I saw your post spelling it the right way.

• I miss being able to stretch in bed in the morning without feeling like I tore my uterus in half.

You speak truth. Pelvic pain is a bitch too. When I go to roll from one side to the other I have to pause on my back for a minute before I finish the roll. It's so pathetic. :((

I know what you mean! Any time I roll over in the middle of the night, I have to super slow-mo through it.
    cute (11029) Animated Gif on Giphy

This gif makes me want to watch the sneezing baby panda video. OMG I DIE FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • aviola329 said:

I can't believe I'm watching superstar right now! Grease is next!

Grease.
    Best.Movie.Ever.
    I'm jealous. I'd so much rather be watching that than the football game that DH and FIL are watching while we're at the in laws doing laundry.
    GO BRONCOS!!!
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Mamamonzo said:

cgoldian said:

The new Old Spice commercial really bugs me.

The one with the Mothers and sons? I just said it was super creepy like 2 seconds ago. Like really really creepy!
    The ones we see here with Wes Welker are hilarious... :) I haven't seen this one you speak of...
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Anyone watching the Golden Globes? Mamas-to-be Kerry Washington and Oliva Wilde look amazing. Drew Barrymore= yikes.
  • edited January 2014
    poru said:

Tasha575 said:

Well first, you all look GORGEOUS! Look at those beautiful perfect bumps! Super happy you guys could get together...SUPER jealous too! I need to set up a date with my Colorado bumpies!

I'm guessing from left to right:
    @poru, @biggerinreallife, @littlelady77, @katiegummow

How'd I do?!

ETA: DOH! I mixed up poru and littlelady! Oh well... May I have cake anyway?? *bats eyelashes*
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • TMI? Guess whose colostrum is in. Is it weird that I'm excited about this?
  • Jordan Catalano...Um...I mean Jared Leto is freaking HOT!

• Tasha575 said:

I know someone that named her daughter Ckiley. Not as bad as the ones mentioned above, but bugs me all the same.

OMG That's awful too. YIKES.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
  • Why the fuck is the C there then?!
    OMG. I hate people. Ugh.

I PPH you.
    Anniversary
    RTT badgeDSCN1111  Isla
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"