April 2014 Moms

Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

Re: Longest Thread EVER! (aka Random Thoughts Thread )

• Her life is hard.

PUPPY!

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
    April 14 August Siggy Challenge- "This time last year.."
  • My pee is BRIGHT yellow, but I've been drinking so much water :-?
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• Loading the player...
  • @aviola329 it's so hard! I'm not even having a boy and I was tempted to buy some of the cute little outfits they had for boys! We've gotten a ton of clothes too. My justification is that my SIL (she has 3 kids) came last week and checked out my stash. She said I "probably needed" a "few" more long sleeve sleepers. Well, technically that's all I bought. But I don't think she meant I needed 7! How can you pass up 8.99?!

Have you had a lot of vit c?
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    BFP#2 7/28/13 EDD 4/9/14 Birthday : 4/10/14 Adalyn Nanette :)
    BFP#1 6/29/12 LTMC 10/20/12 (20 weeks) induced delivery 10/22/12
    Pregnancy Ticker

• snmetz7 said:

My pee is BRIGHT yellow, but I've been drinking so much water :-?

No... Should I?
    September Siggy Challenge: What I Sing in the Shower: Little Mermaid "Part Of That World"image

• snmetz7 said:

No... Should I?
    No I just notice when I have lists of vit c my pee is always really bright yellow. :/
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    Pregnancy Ticker

• mrscrcallimrscrcalli member
    edited January 2014

Could be your prenates

I'm dying.. Who will help DH raise LO?

Eta: @jellysparkles I read that as
    "Maybes it's your pancreas" 8-}
    Need more coffee

Could be your prenates
    Yea, this totally sounds like a vitamin thing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker mean_girls_35345
    my prenatal does that to me.

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
    MC June 27, 2013   BFP #2 August 2, 2013   Baby Boy born 4/25/14 (3 weeks overdue!)
  • AprilMay9 said:
    It's never bothered me when someone speculates whether I'm having a boy or girl.

Speculating is one thing. Insisting is another.  You would love it if someone came up to you regularly and told you what gender your baby is?  Do your friends have ESP?

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   
  • Had my first bout of swollen ankles last night.  I guess I need to up my water intake.  And maybe stop eating so many french fries.  Today, my left foot has been tingly on and off.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • Back from house hunting, and I think we may have found The One.  Thinking of putting in an offer. The excitement/suspense/anxiety of it all is killing me.  
    That is super exciting!  Good luck!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • snmetz7 said:

Or vitamin B.... Makes mine like mtn dew! Lol.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

image  image image

• AHHHH! I can't decide whether to order stuff from America, ship it or just settle for the lame amount of expensive stuff they have here. Things I'm considering getting from America are the stroller, bassinet or some sort of bedside crib. Our bedroom is kind of small so putting the normal size crib in there is possible, but would really cramp things up. UGH! I keep going back and forth. I just don't want to spend 900$ on a stroller here!!! (The cheapest one!)
  • aviola329 said:

AprilMay9 said:

It's never bothered me when someone speculates whether I'm having a boy or girl.

It wasn't speculation that bugged me, it was the overboard insistence that I was having one or the other to the point of being really irritating.
    My mom sort of did that. Not to the point that it drove me crazy but whenever I said DH and I were thinking boy she insisted that everyone we knew had "two of the same" rather than one of each. Lo and behold... 8->
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • AprilMay9 said:
    They all tell me I'm having a girl. Doesn't bother me. People are pretty insistent about it to. Now if someone said they wanted me to have one or the other that would piss me off.
    Isn't that the same thing?  Most people aren't going to be wildly insistent about it if they don't hope that's what you're having.
    "Oh you're carrying high? YOU ARE TOTALLY HAVING A GIRL! **SQUEEEEEEEEEE!**"

BFP #1 May 20, 2013   

• I miss being able to stretch in bed in the morning without feeling like I tore my uterus in half.

You speak truth. Pelvic pain is a bitch too. When I go to roll from one side to the other I have to pause on my back for a minute before I finish the roll. It's so pathetic. :((

I know what you mean! Any time I roll over in the middle of the night, I have to super slow-mo through it.
    cute (11029) Animated Gif on Giphy

This made me laugh so damn hard!!!! This is totally how I am!!!!

• I can't believe I'm watching superstar right now! Grease is next!
  • @speechie517 not a problem! We actually went to an Amish Furniture store in our town, and ordered it there. That's why we loved it too - we know we'll be able to use everything long after this LO (and any future LOs) are older!

The style itself is called Christian Jacob, and I know other Amish/solid wood furniture places carry it too, so you may just need to hunt around!

• AprilMay9 said:

They all tell me I'm having a girl. Doesn't bother me. People are pretty insistent about it to.

Now if someone said they wanted me to have one or the other that would piss me off.

I had people telling me they hoped it was a boy since I already had a girl. Made me crazy mad.
  • Mmm orange chicken and rice.

I picked up the pnp my cousin ordered for me. So excited to put it together.
    June Siggy Challenge

imageMy little Princess
    Pregnancy Ticker

• AHHHH! I can't decide whether to order stuff from America, ship it or just settle for the lame amount of expensive stuff they have here. Things I'm considering getting from America are the stroller, bassinet or some sort of bedside crib. Our bedroom is kind of small so putting the normal size crib in there is possible, but would really cramp things up. UGH! I keep going back and forth. I just don't want to spend 900$ on a stroller here!!! (The cheapest one!)
    I can't believe your strollers are $900! I'd probably ship everything but furniture from the US if it's cheaper. I wouldn't want to risk getting something broken in the mail, dealing with difficult returns & exchanges.
    I'm getting a crib here, for sure, but I really want a bassinet/something for the bedroom. They have NOTHING like that here. Graco PnP costs 300$ :-P I get frustrated looking at stuff in America. I'm not homesick, I just want the stuff at those prices!!!
  • Friend of a friend on fb named her baby Ahroarah. Pulling my hair out.

For the spelling or the name in general?

BabyFetus Ticker

• I just hid out in the bathroom for 10 minutes to get a break from my kids. Is it summer yet?
    Mom to 10 year old DS and 7 year old DD. Twin girls coming soon!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @katieharpiceland, get the bassinet if you want it (and it's affordable)! I bet nothing would happen in shipping. It's mostly wooden furniture you have to watch out for.
    Yea. It is wooden. LOL. However, it would be shipped from Amazon, to my parents and then to me. I mean, I think if its packed well it would be fine (Its probably like flat package furniture.) Agh, I don't know!! hahaha...I need to stop thinking!! Its driving me nuts!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"