December 2021 Moms

Introductions

12346»

Re: Introductions

• @prpl11butterfly welcome and never too late to jump in!
  • Loading the player...
  • @kcossey528- welcome! I did a 5 day FET and due on 12/8 too!! so glad there is not HG this time!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Happy for you. It's great news to hear.
  • @futuremrshp - welcome, never too late to join! I’m the DC area too, the Maryland side!
  • @futuremrshp hi!!!  Happy to see you here :)
  • @futuremrshp Welcome! Happy to see you here!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Hello everyone!!

I had originally joined the January 2022 group when I first got my positive (then was quite terrible about posting), but since have had my due date moved up to December! I wanted to make sure at the anatomy scan that I was officially still in December and the baby keeps measuring earlier into December - SO I'd like to formally join this board. My last BMB was absolutely amazing to be a part of, and we have an active, supportive facebook group that talks every since day. It's a wonderful group to be part of, and has made motherhood easier in so many ways. 

Due date? 12/31 (though I am measuring closer to 12/27-12/28 each time!)

How did you find out? We were TTC for a couple of cycles. My ovulation cramps were pretty regular, and on our first month trying, I felt nothing which was very unusual - but then on the second month, I felt little extra cramping, so I was quite worried it would be twins!

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets?Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
    DH and I have been married for almost 5 years, we have a DD who just turned 2. She's awesome so I really can't wait to give her a sibling! My husband and I own our own business. I also take care of our daughter full time, and balancing her and work has been a bit of a struggle this past year. I'm hoping by the time this new baby arrives, I will have reduced my working hours. DH and I love to travel - when we got married we quit our jobs and traveled the world/worked remotely for a few years. 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)
    This pregnancy feels different, I have a lot less heartburn, and seem to be carrying lower. Feeling pretty tired bit overall not bad!
    Third kid: Due 11/6
    Second kid: Dec 2021
    First kid: Sept 2019
  • Hello there, I hope all of you are well. I am so happy to join this community. One of my friends is expecting baby in a couple of months. However, she is too conscious to talk to people so I am here to know about your experiences. Though I have asked her to take care of herself and eat healthy foods, we know that a parenting journey is much more than that. Looking forward to hearing from you all.