Infertility

Low AMH Level

Re: Low AMH Level

• Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! I said a little prayer for everyone to get their babies this year <3

@mbradfo2 I understand how you feel, and it sounds good that you have a plan. I moved back to Utah in 2010 after being away for about a decade and I'm glad I did. The politics, ahem, do not match mine and although my family is patently nuts, I love having them around and forgive them for the mental breakdowns they have caused  :D Plus my niece and nephews are awesome and I'm so glad I didn't miss out on them. 

@andreamm31 Woot! A plan! Dr. D used to use the steroid protocol with every transfer although she doesn't anymore. However, I think it for sure works for some folks and could prove very helpful with your histamine response. Did you ever do the 4-5 year long monthly allergy shots? My boyfriend also has severe allergies. The shots did not work for him, unfortunately, but I know some people that are so so happy they did them. Anyway, something to think about after you get your baby <3 Also, a little extra time can be helpful for some R and R, esp after the shifts you are working! Some acupuncture and self-care for sure! (and maybe some last sips of red wine for awhile :) )

@ladyp0tter I am so so so sending you the best vibes for those littles to snuggle in tight! I'm very optimistic for you for those guys just to get in tight and stay there!

Lots of love to the rest of you, my friends! Thanks for helping me get through 2020 <3
  • @lucyb1954. Yes, I actually did allergy shots from age 3years old to 14 years old.  Then I started them again when I was 29-32 years old.  Then I switched insurance and waited a year before I started them back up again and did them for 4 years until 2018.  I honestly didn't see a difference and I felt like my extremely exaggerated responses were not good for my body and I didn't see any lessening in my allergies...only increasing. I had anaphylaxis once to my injections and every time my arms had like alien heads protruding from them, they were so swollen and reactive. Then I was concerned about what medium the allergy shots are in, because if they are using heavy metals as a preservative, I didn't want to take them anymore.  I asked multiple times and they never gave me an answer as to what they were suspended in and I had gotten rid of so many toxins in my life, I didn't want to be injecting anything else in my body that could potentially be making my body more unhealthy.  WIth my double mutation of MTHFR, I don't process things very well.  Plus with trying to get pregnant, I just didn't want to risk anything with a pregnancy.  I think the MTHFR has a lot to do with my high histamine levels too.  Something has got to be out of whack....its just so hard to pinpoint.  I think it will be helpful to tone down my immune response for a bit, although I am a little nervous being on steroids for such a long time.  But I gotta do what I gotta do at this point.  Last night, I had wine, which I have been having often...and I had this crazy reaction.  I got super red cheeks, tons of nasal congestion, sneezing and all of a sudden it hit me....red wine has high histamine!  So I feel like right now, with all the drinking I have been doing since the miscarriage....I am just wrecking my histamine levels.  So I made a pact with husband, that we cant bring wine into this house until after the baby.  I can't turn down a delicious glass of wine and if im not pregnant, I will want one if he pours one.  Plus going on the steroids, I don't want to drink....but I would totally do it if tempted.  Its helpful to hear that Dr D also used to do steroid protocol a lot.  I think it is going to be what works for me and this next time is the time.   
    How are you feeling?  Has nausea let up at all??

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • Loading the player...
  • @andreamm31
    The two times I got pregnant (one natural, one IVF) I was on either steroids or antihistamines at the time so I think it definitely plays a part and may be helpful. 

Interesting news -- my OB apparently retired over the summer so I'll be looking for a new one now. He wasn't even that old!! My parents say OB's tend to retire early because it's a difficult way of life (babies don't care about schedules). I'm debating going with an OB who saw me in the hospital -- he wasn't in the group that my regular OB is in, but I got really good vibes from him. He was so caring and reassuring; I still remember him telling me not to worry, that he knew this IVF baby was very very precious and he would do anything he needed to do to keep us safe and healthy. He was pretty old school too, which I like. I need doctors who tell me to chill out and they will handle everything because I tend to go overboard and get super anxious about every detail. Either him, I think, or the wife of my MFM since it would be convenient and I've heard she's very good (her husband is an awesome MFM). Of course, we are hopefully going to be moving in the next year so this may be a moot point. And the city we'd be moving to is the one I grew up in, so I know the medical community pretty well (my dad was head of peds at a city hospital). It would be crazy to have a baby at the same hospital I was born at!!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Hey All!
    Happy New Year. I've missed a lot and I'm still trying to catch up. Just wanted you to know I think about you all a lot and wishing everyone the best and sending lots of positive thoughts. 
    @ladyp0tter - that's wonderful news!
    @lucyb1954 - I see the nausea has eased some, so that's good. Heartburn is definitely a pain in the ass though. 
    @andreamm31 - you got this!
    Like I said, I'm still catching up on everyone's updates, but here's to an awesome 2021!

AFM
    My baby girl turned 4 months yesterday. Time flies. All is good. 

• Hi friend! Just wanted to check in with everyone; the holiday season can be so exhausting. I also wanted to ask a question; has anyone's RE ever had them try blood thinners during/after a transfer? I personally have not tried them but my RE this morning in a discussion said that is probably the next step she would recommend.
    *TW*
    I miscarried at 7 weeks over the past few weeks; my second m/c in 2020. This was after the long Lupron protocol. She said that blood thinners are not necessarily medically recommended but she has seen it work for people who have had recurrent miscarriages.
    Thanks in advance.
  • @lrynwnab ugh I’m so sorry, girl. That’s really rough, sending you hugs. My RE used to do baby aspirin for every transfer but doesn’t anymore. I’m allergic to ibuprofen so they said they wouldn’t have given it to me anyway but it’s a fairly common protocol and as @ladyp0tter shows, it can have a lot of success ❤️❤️❤️
  • Thanks everyone for your responses, that is very helpful. Agreed @JamieH2000, I didn't have any clotting disorders so it seems like a Hail Mary, but I will probably give it a try. 

Great news @JamieH2000 about your hysterscopy, I hope so hard that your endometritis is gone. That is great to know @ladyp0tter; definitely gives me hope!
  • @lucyb1954
    Heartburn was the -worst- for me and it didn't go away until delivery (I assume baby was squishing my stomach and pushing up the acid). I could eat -nothing- and get horrible heartburn...and I didn't dare eat anything even the slightest bit spicy or greasy (no pizza!) because then it was mostly unbearable. I wish I had some magic cure, but nothing really worked except having the baby!

@ladyp0tter
    I wouldn't worry too much about the progesterone; there's always some margin of error in lab testing so as long as it doesn't dip further, you should be fine. Are you doing suppositories or PIO? Those betas are awesome! FX for you :smiley:

@lrynwnab
    I was on baby aspirin to reduce the chance of m/c. I had one prior m/c before my IVF cycle so the doctor was being pretty cautious. I'm not sure it contributed or not, but my first transfer was successful (2 blasts ==> 1 THB). I don't have any known immune or clotting issues. Honestly, taking a baby aspirin during the first trimester is generally consider pretty safe so you might as well toss it in "just in case". And it's said to provide some protection against getting pre-eclampsia (maybe why I didn't develop pre-E until 35 weeks since I was very high risk for it.)

@JamieH2000
    End of the month (when i get my period) is the plan currently. Of course, I made this plan BEFORE we decided that we were going to move out of state so I either do the ER now and have to potentially ship the embryos for future transfers or take a trip up to where we are moving and do an ER there so I don't potentially need to ship anything (and I can always travel up there to do my FET's until we move). I've not shipped embryos before so I don't know if I should check with a clinic where we are moving to find out if they have any special requirements in order to accept them (certain tests, etc). Or if it's dangerous to the embryos.

Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks

TTC #2
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

• @lrynwnab Sending you a virtual hug I am so sorry to hear your news.  Hope you are recovering both emotionally and physically.  I was put on baby aspirin during my past cycle and I believe I had done it in the past as well.
    @JamieH2000 Glad the Orillissa is working well for the uterus but sure the other side effects must be hard; glad you only have a few weeks left on them now.
    @andreamm31 So nice to hear from you and thanks for sharing the update and glad things are going well.
    @ladyp0tter Great beta results; look forward to hearing about your first ultrasound.

• @Imajin99 I'm so sorry for your loss.  I have heard a lot of women here prescribed low dose aspirin for blood thinning so I know its a somewhat common practice. 

@JamieH2000 It's good to hear from you here.  I've been thinking about you.  Please take good care of yourself and I'll be praying for a clear biopsy for you.  xo
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @lyrnwnab.  Im so sorry sweetie.  This journey is so hard.  My RE is doing the same thing with me....adding lovenox due to recurrent miscarriage with no real reason for doing it.  Im being thrown the Hail Mary as well.

@mbradfo2 Thank you for sharing and for the reassurance.  I hope you find the perfect OB!  My understanding is it is perfectly safe to ship the embryos.  They do it all the time.  One of the girls using my donor also shipped her embryos in the past and they were just fine. And look at @lmajin99....she shipped from Europe!  The only hiccup is it takes FOREVER for these clinics to get their shit together.  And they needed every single test result.  Ive been waiting over 5 weeks for this to get moving,

@31magnolia Thanks friend!

@jamieh2000 Girl, I hope we get to be buddies together.  We deserve this.  Reading your AFM section gave me all the feels.  I completely am in the same boat with how you are feeling.  I feel like a piece of me gets destroyed with each loss and each test.  I realized the other day that I think I have a little PTSD from all the painful procedures and biopsies and tests and balloons in my uterus, miscarriages and D&Cs, etc.  Like the thought of having sex sends me into a panic.  I was open and talked with my husband the other day about it and he is just so wonderful and understanding. Now that I know the expectation is off the table and I can heal without fear of more pain or trauma, at least for a month is a welcome break.  Im going to talk to my therapist about this today.  Sending you a virtual hug and hoping this time coming up with this transfer is our time!

AFM:  Still freaking waiting for these clinics to coordinate a ship date.  They won't let me start anything until they are here.  

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • Such good news @JamieH2000!  
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @JamieH2000 omg!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 that’s so awesome!!!
  • @JamieH2000
    Woohoo! Nice to get back on schedule, I bet!

@andreamm31
    I do believe there are a number of studies that say IF is traumatic emotionally and you can get PTSD from it. I'm better at coping with it now since I finally crossed the hurdle of take-home baby after 6 years of trying...but before that, I could be absolutely immobilized by IF and its associated emotions. 

@laurad75
    How are things going with you? Hope all is well :smile:

AFM
    This week has really been awesome. Thanks to the new medicine (which I'm still on a low dose), I just feel so relaxed, happy and light -- I haven't felt like this since before IF reared its ugly head. Just enjoying life and DD (she learned to play games on her tablet today and is totally obsessed lol). It should be about 2 weeks until we start stims (I was able to get my doctor to drop the BC) and I just feel waaaay better prepared.

I also got my first COVID shot today which I found exciting. I get my next one early Feb and then....I don't know how much it will change my behavior as far as masks/etc, but I will be able to visit my parents (they just got the vaccine too) and actually GO INSIDE their house. And my mom will get her grandbaby time with DD which she has sorely missed.
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• Y'all I am so nervous for my ultrasound on Friday!! I have been trying to remain positive, but whenever I have a non busy moment, the fear starts creeping in!! The last week has been so long....I hope these next 3 1/2 days go by fast!!!

My Betas were:
    11dp5dt: 275 prog 25.5
    13dp5dt: 651 prog 25.9
    18dp5dt: 4537 prog 21.5

I debated going for another round of bloodwork in the next 24hrs, but in a way it's nice to be in a bit of bliss until Friday! Would you do more bloodwork or just wait?
    Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo
    3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID  Di/Di Twins @34yo)
    Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls,  2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! 
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    ******************Starting Donor Process
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
    DE FET October 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING
    DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)
  • Thanks @lucyb1954 and @laurad75! Hope to join you on the other side soon!!

@mbradfo2- wow, I love your update so much! Yay for getting the vaccine! Perfect timing before getting preggers :) also, im glad you aren’t doing BC and you get to start stims soon!!

AFM- I talk with my RE on Thursday to make sure we are good to go for transfer. Planning it to be 2/22 if everything works out!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @jamieh2000 That is great news, super happy that the biopsy showed negative and you can get started soon.  February is not too far off now!
    @andreamm31 How are you doing? Have the clinics been able to organize everything and have you precious embabies shipped close to home?
    @laurad75 How are you doing and feeling these days?
    mbradfo2 Glad you are on a good medication that is keeping you nice and calm.  Yah for the vaccine!! When have you decided on for your transfer?
    ladyp0tter your numbers are looking good and just a few more days till the ultrasound, hope they pass quickly for you.  It would be up to you to have some more bloodwork but your numbers look great.  Feeling any symptoms? 

AFM:
    All is good on my end so far, just hoping next two weeks go by quick and then I will be in the 2nd trimester.  Had another bit of a scare last week with some spotting that turned to bleeding for a few hours.  Was checked out that day and baby is good and was doing lots of somersaults on the screen. They still cannot figure out what the cause could be other than saying it is probably irritation of the cervix.  I have my NIPT next week and another ultrasound at my fertility clinic even though I have technically graduated.  Then I will be with my OBGYN who we met last week and is lovely.  Looking forward to seeing the lil one again. Will continue to keep you all posted as I root for all the upcoming transfers for you.
  • @Imajin99 - not much. BARELY notice sore nipples. Last night I started having some extreme nose sensitivity which led to a bit of yuk feeling. Wouldn't necessarily call it morning sickness as this morning I am feeling ok. I get tired a bit by early afternoon. I think the lack of massive symptoms is what is making me nervous but I keep reminding myself that even in my other two successful pregnancies, I didn't really get symptoms either. I have an appointment to get more bloodwork today, but it isn't until 1:15 so not sure if I will get results today or maybe not until tomorrow morning. We shall see. I feel like at least I am doing SOMETHING to pass the time. :-)
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
  • Checking in and getting caught up on posts!   

andreamm31 - Oh I 100% believe that I have a mild form of PTSD from all this bullsh*t. There is so much trauma that goes along with infertility and M/Cs, so many highs and lows, and a total lack of control. I'm glad that you can talk to your husband about it.  Any more update on the shipping??  Sorry, that's gotta be beyond frustrating. 

ladyp0tter - Thinking of you and hoping for good news at your U/S.  I never have been one to have hardcore symptoms either, try not to stress too much about that.  

JamieH2000 - Well 2/22 is right around the corner!  Fingers crossed that things can move forward.  Such great news about the negative biopsy.  
  • Good luck today @ladyp0tter!  
    @JamieH2000 FX you can move forward with the Feb transfer.  I can't wait to see you on the other side.  

Good to hear all is well with you @Imajin99.  I'm so sorry about the scare.  

AFM:
    Things are going very well so far.  I'm 16+5 today and feeling better in the 2nd tri but so tired at night.  Last ultrasound looked great and had my 16w appt this week and got to hear a strong heartbeat again.  Very reassuring.  Next appt is not until 2/9 for the anatomy scan.  I'm always thinking of you ladies and hope you get your good news soon.  xo

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @c-town18- thank you friend!! How are you doing?! I lose track of where everyone is since I feel like time drags when you are in IF but flies once you are pregnant...

@laurad75- wow, so far!! See what I said above. Time flies when it’s not you who is pregnant! You give me hope, after you persevered through so much. I do hope you are able to enjoy this pregnancy as much as you can, such a magical time despite all the sickness and tiredness 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • @ladyp0tter Thinking of you! Hope ultrasound goes well tomorrow.
    @laurad75 Thank you friend, very happy to see your progress and that you are feeling much better :)

• @ladyp0tter hope your ultrasound went well!
    @lmajin99 how are you doing? i think our nov transfers were pretty close (mine was on the 18th) so i've been wondering about you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Imajin99Imajin99 member
    edited January 2021
    @claireloSC Thanks for checking in. Things are well on my end. Updated below:
    Due to previous losses I am still a bit scared to join the mommy groups but do pop into the July and August one and have seen the comments that you and others have posted.  I had a scan today at 12 weeks and everything looks good and we have done the NIPT testing, hoping the results are good and we will have them next week. Now that I am at the end of the scary 1st trimester i will introduce myself but not sure which group as they have indicated August 01 but since I am over 40 I may be induced a week earlier. Hope you are doing well and glad that you will be almost into your 2nd trimester as well.

• ladyp0tter - Thinking of you, friend.  Let us know if there is any update.  

lyrnwnab - I just read your post from a while back.  I'm so sorry you had to go through that, it's just heartbreaking I know.  How are you holding up??  I am hoping 2021 brings nothing but good things for you!  
  • So happy to see your update @andreamm31 and that you are in a really happy positive path, reiki can be so amazing.  Excited to see you move closer to your next FET!
  • @ladyp0tter
    Woo! That's awesome news :-) Do you think you would be able to pick up baby on a home doppler yet? I wouldn't want you to try if it was too hard since not finding it would freak you out, but it was something that always kept me comforted during the wait between OB appointments. I think the lowest that they recommend you try it out is 10 weeks. I think I was just around 11 weeks when I got my home doppler and was able to find baby pretty easily. Will you be doing the NIPT bloodwork at 13 weeks? It might be interesting just to see if it's the boy or girl.

AFM
    I started stims last friday and my 3rd scan today showed 8 possible folli's and 3 smaller ones that likely won't end up being mature. My doctor is debating whether to do stims for another day or two and check on Monday to see if that coaxed them a little bit; he said he'd call me this afternoon to let me know if I needed to do shots tonight or not. If not, I guess he'll tell me when to trigger and we'll set up the ER. It's sorta a relief to know that my response to stims this time is about what it was during my first cycle, even though my AMH is even lower. I hope we can get 2 embryos out of it and at least 1 good one! Since my doctor won't transfer two due to my history of pre-eclampsia, we're going to go for PGS testing on what we get (esp. because I am now at 2 m/c due to chromosomal abnormality if you count the vanishing twin in my pregnancy with DD).
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2

• @mbradfo2 - thanks so much! I bought and tried the doppler for a few days earlier this week with no luck. I was nervous but definietely will be trying it again next week. I believe with my twins it was closer to 10-11wks that I found them on doppler too.  Yes, I will be doing NIPT. I did a little blood test called Sneak Peak which says you can do as of 8wks and it said I was having a Girl. We shall see if that is right. I wouldn't be surprised as I have 3 other girls and none of my boys I have been pg with ever made it. I feel like my body just rejects them somehow. 

Sounds so good on your stims! depending on how big the biggest was is likely what will make them make the decision on whether to go one more day. I think over 18-20 they will trigger. That's what happened with me. Hopefully they can find a few more in there when they go in!! Can't wait to hear your update. 

• @ladyp0tter Fantastic news :) 
  • @mbradfo2 That sounds great about your stims. Cant wait to hear how your retrieval goes!  Praying you get many healthy embryos.  

UGHHHH, guys it has been a freaking week.  First update I will put in a spoiler, as it has sensitive info and *loss mentioned*
    The girl who used our donor just before us, who had a surrogate carrying, was 18 weeks and the baby lost her HB.  It feels like I lost a niece as this baby would have been my future babies half sibling.  My friend is just distraught as you can imagine, as she has suffered some pretty devastating losses.  So its been quite the week going through that rollercoaster of emotions with her.   Plus the scary feeling of wondering if maybe this donors eggs are not so great after all?  It brings up a whole host of fears going into this next cycle.  Ive come off birth control yesterday so I will hopefully have my baseline by Friday.  
     That very same day (Friday) as this was going on, we discovered someone had destroyed my husbands truck with a baseball bat the night before.  Truck will likely be totaled.  Our ADT footage shows 2 men, smashing in his windows with a baseball bat.  It was super deliberate, we had videos of a very distinct lifted truck with blue lights underneath driving through our neighborhood and they even came and  got out the hour before and walked our cul de sac. All our neighbors cameras and ours have these guys on them.  One of our neighbors informed us there was a big fight with a landscaping guy.  We did some digging and contacted the realtor who sold this house, she recognized the truck and guys and said its them and it turns out the previous owner(Larry) NEVER PAID these guys for work they performed.  And she knew this!  We are so livid.  And so scared.  These guys don't know the previous owner moved so we are scared of them coming back and ripping out all the bushes or whatever they did, ya know.  My husband bought a gun and we are upgrading our camera system to add 2 more.  We bought flood lights and we are so paranoid, we slept with a baseball bat and fire poker under our bed.  Its terrifying knowing that someone is out to damage property and who knows if they would hurt someone.  We of course have cops involved and detectives are supposed to arrest this guy, but  we haven't heard anything yet.  I feel like I really didn't need this anxiety and stress and constant fight or flight response (on top of having to be on steroids for this transfer) right before starting a cycle.  Ughhhhhh.  And my poor husband is so much worse than me, he cant stop thinking about it.  His protector instincts are on overdrive.  Its so sad, I feel so bad for him.  Im getting reiki tomorrow and acupuncture so I hope that helps keep me calm.  I know this isn't really fertility related, but its soooo overwhelming, I needed to get it out.  

hypothyroid
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    2/2020          CP
    History in Spoiler
  • @mbradfo2- how are stims?! Did you have your retrieval yet?! Hoping for so many eggs for you :)

@andreamm31- wow, that is scary! I hope the police caught up with them. Hopefully it won’t be too hard since they know who they are.  Looks like we will be transfer buddies! My baseline is Monday with transfer on 2/22!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • @andreamm31 - as we talked about via text. I can't believe your luck lately!! This sucks. I am hopeful they will catch the stupid guys. I mean I get being pissed about not getting paid, but geez. I hope they feel terrible about it when they find out it isn't his truck. I hope your acupuncture and Reiki session helped relax you!! I am praying great things for you this month!!

@mbradf02 - I am so excited to hear about your retrieval!!! Good luck for LOTS OF HEALTHY EGGIES!!!

• mbradfo2mbradfo2 member
    edited February 2021
    @andreamm31
    OMG! I would be upset and scared too! Obviously let the police handle everything; maybe there's some way they can clear it up and make the guy realize that the guy who stiffed them is long gone. I know what it's like to have crazies circulating around you; we had this really wacky and aggressive guy in our neighborhood. He actually attacked my husband when he was out walking one of our dogs because my husband told him to put his (aggressive and barking + lunging) dog on a tether or leash. 

Speaking of, do you have a dog? If you're open to the idea, you might find some comfort in having one around. I know having my dogs makes me feel a little safer since they would alert me. And dogs are a deterrence as well. I also found my pups a great way to distract myself during the whole IF process. 

Also, it's so devastating to get news like that from another hopeful mommy -- esp. since she used your donor. For what it's worth, I think -most- poor egg quality embryos will cause earlier miscarriages rather than @ 18 weeks. So it is very possible it was unrelated to the egg quality. 

AFM
    Retrieval this AM went smoothly -- they got 9 eggs, so we'll get the call tomorrow on how many were mature and fertilized. This was where we had our huge drop off before so I'm steeling myself -- first cycle only 5 of 9 mature eggs fertilized. As an (un)welcome distraction, DD has some sort of virus and has been running a fever since yesterday. I think it's a tummy bug since she's complaining about her tummy hurting. She spiked a fever this afternoon of 105 and I totally freaked out and frantically texted our pediatrician (and called my dad who is also a pediatrician). Since her fever started to come down with medicine and she's perky and eating/drinking fine now, we're just going to sit it out another day before making any decisions as far as doing a covid test/flu test/etc. She has literally NOT BEEN OUT OF THE HOUSE in several weeks, but my husband works a split schedule (2 days in the office, 3 days at home) and he had a nasty virus last week (covid negative). So the doctor thinks she likely got what he had. 
    On a cute note, I got her to take her medicine by telling her that like Bluey (her favorite cartoon) says "You must be the bravest you've ever been!" 
    AND I completely forgot my niece's 4th birthday!!! So I sent her a cute stuffed flamingo from cuddle+kind which I think she'll love. 
    What a week! And it's only wednesday!

Fall 2012 -- started TTC

TTC #2