Infertility
Options

Low AMH Level

Re: Low AMH Level

• Options
    @lucyb1954 I had GD, failed 1 hr test just couple point over the norm, I think it was 3 or 4 over the norm, then the 3hr test. It was a shock as to how did it happen to me, I was never overweight always working out even pregnant. But it turned out to be ok. I had to watch my diet, ended up eating healthy which is a good thing. It also didn’t affect the delivery or DS health. Some people successfully control GD with diet and exercise. I had issues with fasting numbers, so had to take Gluboride.
  • Options
    ello lovely ladies! Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving with whatever family you could spend it. I’ve had a crap couple of weeks. My transfer of my perfect AA embryo failed and as I am waiting for my period to start so I can get back to baseline, my Mom who has been on Hospice care passed away this morning. She is in a much better place now and although I am sad, I am glad she isn’t suffering anymore. I may need to push my next FET off to January just so I am not rushing to get into Utah before Christmas. Seems like my body is making the decision for me anyway since my period is no where in sight right now. I’ll keep everyone updated. 
    Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo
    3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID  Di/Di Twins @34yo)
    Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls,  2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! 
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    ******************Starting Donor Process
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
    DE FET October 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING
    DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladyp0tter I’m so sorry to hear this awful news. As if 2020 hasn’t been bad enough, to lose your
    mom is terrible. I hope you are able to grieve with your family. I am also sorry to hear about your failed transfer. As a DE person myself I know how hard it is just to get to this point. Hugs to you. 

• Options
    @claireloSC great beta! Fx for your ultrasound in 2 weeks!

@lmajin99 excellent 3rd beta! This is so exciting. 

Thanks to all for your comments about PIO allergic reactions. Very interesting about the oil comments. If it continues I will ask my dr about it this week. 

AFM

i tested this morning at 10a, exactly 6dpt and got a pretty decent second line. Even with you ladies I’m embarrassed to say how many times *before* this morning I tested as well. Such a bad idea. But 2 days ago I was feeling so sick that I just wanted to test. Don’t do that. Lol. 
    With 2 chemicals last year I’m super paranoid which I think is leading to all the testing. My beta is on Tuesday so at least not too much longer. The lines with my chemicals were pretty light though (and the betas were like 8 and 11).

• Options
    ladyp0tter - Oh no, I'm so sorry.  I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.  We're all here for you and ready to cheer you on whenever you decide to try again.  Take care friend.  
  • Options
    @LadyPotter I’m so sorry for your loss lady:( my heart breaks for you. I’m so glad your mom is now at peace but I’m sorry she isn’t here with you anymore. The motherless daughters club is one that I never ever want to welcome anyone else into. Sending you so much love.    I’m so deeply sorry about the failed transfer as well.  We are here waiting for our when you are ready to go again. 

@lrynwnab great news lady, fingers crossed for Tuesday’s beta!!!!!!!!!!
    Me: Hashimoto Autoimune Disease
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    DOR - AMH  .27 High FSH (don't even know how high)
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 1 -3 made it do day 5!    2 5AA 1 6BB  PGS results =  all abnormal :(
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 5 - Canceled -  looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty
    IVF 6 - 3 mature, 2 fertalized 1 made it to day 5 and sent for PGS

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    FET#2 - PGS normal boy - BFN
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
    1st transfer - chemical pregnancy
    2nd transfer - success, May 17 2020 due date!
  • Options
    @ladyp0tter I found the book 'Motherless Daughters' to be really helpful. So sorry for your loss.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    @ladyp0tter I'm so sorry for your loss and to hear that this transfer didn't work out.  Please take good care of yourself.  

Congratulations @lrynwnab.  Gl tomorrow!
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @lyrnwnab thats amazing you saw a decent line.  Praying for your beta!

@ladyp0tter Im so sorry you are going through all of this, but now you have your mom on your side up there helping out and I have a feeling she is going to make sure Baby boy makes his way into your belly this time around.  So happy you could get started this week with your period coming.  Hopefully Im not too far behind you!

@lucyb1954 I like your doling out of the leftover pie...great idea! ha  Anti-mask groups drive me insane.  id love for them to take a walk in our covid units.  We extubated a girl the other day and we told her she had covid and she was like, "No, I dont, its not real, its a hoax".  Seriously?!?!?!?!  UGHHHHHH  Our numbers here are going up by a lot.  We have double the amount of covids we had at our busiest earlier this year.  We are in for a rude awakening in about a week and ahalf when everyone who got exposed at their thanksgiving get-togethers start becoming symptomatic.  Its very stressful.  Definetly will be less stressful if I have less exposure on planes and whatnot.  

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • Options
    I 2nd motherless daughters over here. Hope Edelman is amazing. It came out the year my mom passed away and I was gifted 2 copies, but I was 13....didn’t read it till I was 25 and it’s superb. 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 
    IVF 2 - stimmed for 19 days. insanity. Had 5 follicles that looked mature but only 2 contained mature eggs the others were empty.  Nothing made it to day 5
    IVF 3 - added in HGH - 4 mature follicles (had some empties again) 3 made it to day 5/6 for PGS (held for testing with next retrieval
    IVF 4 - Upped my dosage for the first time - Canceled 11 days into sims - looked like 1 follicle and we were afraid it was empty

Sent in IVF round 3 and 6 (4 embryos) for PGS testing and got 2 normal embryos!!!  1Boy and 1Girl. Took a little over a year to get those two embryos so demanded all sorts of test prior to attempting transfer. Did EFT, ERA and NK Cells testing.

FET#1 - Intralipid drips, Prednisone, and did a depot lupron shot before starting the FET protocol
    Chemical pregnancy
    Natural pregnancy - cycle following the FET2????   Miscarriage at 8 weeks.  viability scan had shown an enlarged yolk sac so I had been warned that it was likely not chromosonally normal :(

DEIVF cycle - picked a donor who is willing to be open! Her cycle resulted in in 4 PGS Normal embryos
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. My period DID show up yesterday thank God (same day as my Mom passing). @andreamm31 - that is just what I was thinking when it showed up, that my Mom helped make this happen!!

I have booked my baseline for Wednesday and the pharmacy just called me to place the order for my HCG trigger shot. At least my POAS addiction will be met since I can now test out my trigger!! HAHA! 

I should get my calendar later this afternoon and likely have to go pick up my other meds from CVS later. 
    Me: 45yo, DH: 47yo
    3 Daughters (singleton @27yo, ID  Di/Di Twins @34yo)
    Protein S Deficiency (Blood Clotting Disorder), MTHFR & VIT D issue 
    5 MC's:  Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks;  Natural MC @ 7wks; Blighted Ovum-D&C @ 9wks; MC boy-D&C @ 9wks & Chem PG in 2019
    Tubes were tied after my Twins (and now I am old). Remarried and want to give my DH a baby!

IVF#1 OE June 2019 - ER 6/15/19, 24R, 21M, 20F, 7 6DBlasts Frozen for PGS Testing,
    RESULTS of PGS 4 abnormal girls,  2 abnormal boys, 1 indeterminate girl
    FET#1 OE August 23, 2019 (transferring 1 indeterminate girl & 1 abnormal boy) - BFN
    IVF#2 November 15, 2019 - ER 9R, 9M, 6F, 2 5dBlasts (fresh transfer) and 1 6DBlast frozen for PGS Testing,
    FRESH Transfer: November 20, 2019, 2 5-day blasts transferred!! 
    BFP 8dp5dt on 11/27 - 12/2 on FRER, BETA #1 12/2 - 11.93. BETA #2 12/4: 4.41 ~CHEMICAL PG
    ******************Starting Donor Process
    June 2020: Egg Donor Cycle and Fresh Transfer of 1 embryo in Czech Republic - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID19
    October 2020.  Split Cycle at UFC with a friend (Andrea) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague too  
    DE Retrieval 9/26/2020, 26R, 24M, 12 split Cycle, 9 Fertilized + 1 "questionable", PRAYING FOR AT LEAST 5 BLASTS
    10/1/2020: 4 5DBlasts (AA, BB, BC, BC), 10/2/2020: 3 6DBlasts (BB, BB, BC) FOR A TOTAL OF: 7 BLASTS!! THANK YOU GOD!!
    PGS RESULTS: 5 NORMALS! DAY 5: AA BOY, BB GIRL, BC BOY / DAY 6: BB GIRL, BC GIRL
    DE FET October 29, 2020 - CANCELED DUE TO FLUID IN LINING
    DE FET November 16th, 2020 (transferring an PGS normal Hatching AA Boy)
  • Options
    @ladyp0tter So sorry to hear about the loss of your mom, my deepest condolences to you and your family.
  • Options
    lrynwnab Sounds promising and glad you do not have to wait too long for the beta test.  Nothing to worry about testing early we all have to get through the TWW as best as we can.  Looking forward to hearing your results.
  • Options
    @LadyPotter I’m so sorry for your loss ❤️ What a tough time. I took care of my dad when he was in hospice and it was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. My first positive pregnancy test came on the 15th anniversary of his death. I did feel like he was looking out for me somehow. Anyway I’m sending you hugs. What a tough time to lose your mom ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Just got my beta results:

53! I wish it was higher, but since they draw the beta so early, at 8dpt, I'll just lean on that. I do feel very nauseated so as of right now things seem OK. Going back on Thursday for another beta. Also asked the nurse and found out it was a girl we transferred - I didn't know which gender on the day of transfer. Feeling good but nervous.

• Options
    @lrynwnab Awesome news and I think that is a good number considered how early the beta was for you.  Sending you a virtual hug!
  • Options
    @lrynwnab
    That's awesome, congrats! When is your next beta! 53 is a totally normal number FWIW. Hoping all is well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Options
    @lrynwnab
    For that early, 53 is an awesome number! My clinic tests at 10 dpt (for 5 day transfers, 9 dpt for 6 day transfers) and they are happy with anything over 30 for the first beta. Now the wait to beta #2!!

Ladies with small kiddos and doing transfers/ER:
    How have your clinics been handling covid restrictions? I fully expect that DH might not be allowed to come to appointments, but DD is not enrolled in any preschool currently and I have no local babysitters yet (my sister is moving in Jan, ordinarily I could leave the kiddo with her and her girls; my parents are still working as doctors and have been on strict isolation from us just in case, so they aren't an option anymore). Right now, DH is working from home except for Mon/Wed when he goes into the office (or other days as needed) but that's slated to change in January when the university plans to resume normal operations so it's totally possible he won't be able to watch her for some appointments. She's great at wearing a mask, but she is a 2 year old obviously AND I also don't want to cause any upset or awkwardness with any of the other patients who might have appointments around my times and might be distressed by the presence of a small child. I sent an email to my nurse asking what I should do but I'm curious how your clinics have been handling things. My clinic is pretty small so I'm hoping that they'll be flexible and have some ideas for me. 

@andreamm31
    Been thinking of you these past few days! Thanksgiving and the holidays after my first m/c were dreadful for me and I'm hoping you'll still be able to find some joy despite the bumpy ride you've been on this year. Get those decorations up and have some egg nog (if you can stomach it lol my husband loves the stuff)!
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options

@mbradfo2 No visitors at all, not even my spouse for any appointments. Maybe a nurse can watch her in the hall or something? All my appts are so fast, blood work or an ultrasound and in and out. The only long one was the actual FET so I think you would have to have someone to watch her. Definitely tough, my clinic wouldn't budge at all on restrictions. If you can have someone watch her outdoors at a park nearby, it's going to be pretty safe for you both so maybe you can find a babysitter to accommodate? 

• Options
    Hey guys- sorry been MIA. We moved on Monday and it’s been crazy.

@lrynwnab- sooo happy for you my friend!!! Keep the good news coming!

@ladypotter- so sorry to hear about your mom and transfer. I’m glad you can get going again soon!

@andreamm31 - I think you made the right call with moving the embryos! Whatever is less stress is the right call!
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • Options
    @mbradfo2 my sister is having her second at the end of Dec and she wasn’t able to bring her 3 year old to any appointments at all. She always had to coordinate with her husband every time. 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @JamieH2000
    Hope the move, though crazy, went well! And that your little one is adjusting to the new digs :smile:

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    @lrynwnab crossing everything for you!!! Eeeeeeeeek! 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @lrynwab Great news! Congratulations, yes try not to be nervous or panic.  So hard to do though.
  • Options
    @JamieH2000 Hope the move was nice and smooth :)
  • Options
    @lrynwnab- omg yay!!! Keep the good news coming! Another beta on Monday?

thanks for all thoughts!! Move went as smooth as it could , but so much work! And work is so busy. Passing the time quickly at least 
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Back for # 2!
  • Options

@lrynwnab when would your due date be then?

• Options
    Hope everyone is doing well, I have the first scan tomorrow. Super nervous.....
  • Options
    @Imajin99 how did the scan go!!!!! I know how nervous it must be!!! Thinking of you friend.

@lrynwnab so excited for you girl!

@JamieH2000 I’m so envious of you, new house?! I can’t wait to one day get out of this condo.  Glad it all went smoothly:)

Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @hopefuljj Thanks for thinking of me, results of the scan:

Everything look good, measuring right on target at 6 weeks and 4 days.  We say the heart fluttering away on the screen and the bpm were 114 which she said is perfect.  Continue with my meds and will be back for a scan at 8 weeks 1 day next Friday Dec 18.  We are just so happy.

• Options
    @hopefuljj- we are fortunate to have the space we do but def out in the country now!! Someday will you move further out?

@lmajin99- so happy for you dear friend!!
    History in Spoiler

Back for # 2!
  • Options
  • Options
    @Imajin99 laaaaady!!! All the happy tears for you!!!!  I’m just so so happy!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news my friend!

@JamieH2000 that was the plan to move farther out but we spent our down payment on this little one, hahaha! And now I’ve been furloughed with no income so I guess plans change!! 
    Homozygous MTHFR Cr677
    2 iui's to start - BFN 

Chemical pregnancy

• Options
    @Imajin99 Woohoo great news! So happy for you!! 
    History of TTC in spoiler box
    TTC since 2014
    Unexplained Infertility - but I am 40...Low AMH .30
    7 - IUI (50mg-150mg Clomid) Feb - August 2016 all BFN 
    IVF#1 August 2016 (Antagonist protocol 4/5 eggs) Cancelled cycle :( RE thought I would get at least 10.
    IVF#2 Sept 2016 (microdose luporn pro - disappearing follies, ONLY ONE, convert to IUI) BFN
    IVF#3 November 2016 (4 ER, 3 F,  3DT)-BFP  with TWINS // MC both at almost 10wks  :'( 
    IVF#4 March 2017 //EPP  (10 ER (1 wonky so 9 ER) 7F, 3B (5AB, (2)5BB) PGS tested- ALL abnormal  :'( 
    IVF#5 April 2017 // EPP (7 ER, 7F yes! 6B) 2/5 day 4/6 day - 2 PGS normal! yes!! :)
    IVF#6 May 2017 // Antagonist didn't have time for Estrogen Priming...(4 ER, 3 F, 3B) (5AB, (2) 5BB) 2 PGS normal, yes!! :)
    IVF#7 June 2017 // EPP praying this is it and then on to an FET!

• Options
    @Imajin99 omg, so exciting! That's absolutely wonderful!!! Hearing the heartbeat is just magical <3 Ah just so excited for you!

@dukie001 thanks for the advice about GD. I have started walking a lot more and eating more protein and gave my mom all my fruit juices. I have my three hour test on Friday which I'm just dreading. Ugh just having to be there for three days and fasting for so long...boo! I just hope that by some chance I pass that test, although the spark to walk/exercise more is probably really a good thing. 

AFM
    I  am 26 weeks today! It's still so weird, I haven't really bought much...just keep expecting that all of this will be taken away. SO and I went on vacation last week to Escalante and did some nice walks and super easy hikes. Between OE IVF cycles, DE FET, nausea, and losing our beloved pup this year this is the first vacay we have been on! It was nice to get away. I have always wanted two kids though, and he knows that...brought it up while we were away and he just was so pissed and was like why can't you be happy with what you have??? And I was like I can be both extremely happy with what I have and still want more. Anyway, it just left me feeling down -- I'm so sick of my fertility choices being determined by outside forces. He's 53 so I know the age thing is a big factor, but I still feel crappy and down about the conversation :( 
  • Options
    @lmajin99 YIPPPEEEE!!!  Sooo happy for you!!!!

@lucyb1954 Oh my goodness lady!  26 weeks!!  So crazy how far you have come.  Sounds like the vacation was a mixed  bag....Im so happy you had time to get away.  But having such a disappointing conversation and one where you are not on the same page is so hard girl.  Im sorry.  Once you have your little here and he falls in love, he will be ready for #2 in like a year and you will be all good.... but maybe he needs to go through his own process in order to get mentally ready for more than one baby.   I feel like us gals, we have this idea and image of what we see as our amount of kids....but I feel like some guys are missing that gene of being able to envision a more grand future of beside what is in front of them.  And they don't even know how much more amazing and life will be with a heart full of little angels as your children.  But as he lives it, he will start to see it and want more like you do.  Sending you lots of love girl and hoping tomorrow changes to a better day for you with less disappointments.

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler