January 2020 Moms
Options

The Great Name Thread

1234568»

Re: The Great Name Thread

• Options
    Natalie vs Natalia?? We have an easy, pretty standard anglosaxon/American last name. 

To me, Natalia is prettier, but we aren’t Russian or Eastern European or anything so I wonder if it isn’t too exotic? Would love some feedback!
  • Options
    @kiwios - I know a little girl named Natalia who is American, and I fell in love with the name! Unfortunately, DH vetoed it for the reasoning that we aren't Russian. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Natalia is pretty, and isn't so foreign sounding that I think anyone would think twice about you being Russian or not. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Options
    @kiwios I think Natalia is beautiful! My friend from HS named her daughter Natalia and they're not Russian at all. They don't pronounce it the Russian way though, they say it like na-ta-LEE-ah.
  • Options
    I love seeing all these names! DH and I finally agreed and I am OBSESSED with baby boy's name! He'll be Garrett Alexander. Congrats to all that have had their little ones already and good luck to the rest of you who are still waiting it out like me!
  • Options
    I struggled with finding a name for my LO because I'm so picky. We finally decided on Ryan for my babygirl. I was trying to find names that were gender neutral.